Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 am

The two rolled around in the pudding as unbeknownst to the two they were attempting the same thing, going for each other's tops as they made out, trying to overwhelm the other with their tongue before stopping on their sides. Ari had a smirk on her face as she managed to undo the knot behind Tsunade's neck as the strings fell off, just as hers did the same with both breasts being freed from their containment!

Normally, Ari would've been totally fine with this development, however with the way Tsunade was acting made her feel anything but fine with it. "Pathetic breasts? Please, yours are nothing but cheap-o breasts compared to the real thing!" she let out as she shifted her body around to push down the tops so that the two breasts could go at each other head to head! "Come on! Let me show you how real tits fight!" she shouted out as she continued to roll the two, mashing her breasts against the bare chest of Tsunade as she bit the bottom of her lip as she moaned!

Back to top Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Tsunade wondered why her opponent had a smirk on her face until she looked down and saw that like Ari her own bikini top had fallen down as it seemed the other wrestler had managed to undo the knot. So with both of their breasts freed from their containment the AFW fans would cheer loudly as a result before taunting the former doctor to accept Ari's challenge to have a titfight against her.

With the crowd chanting for Ari and knowing if she were to back down off the other woman's challenge the bond would just smirk back and push the other woman away. ''Did you just call my breasts cheap compared to your own Ari because then I be forced to show you how a real pair feels like. With that in mind I accept your challenge but only if we sweeten the deal as we will let our breasts collide ,but the first person to back down because she can't handle the pressure will have to lay down and not resist as the winner of our little duel can force an orgasm out of the loser'' replied the former doctor as she would fondle her breasts as she whisper '''still you can refuse to accept but that would only make you seem weak Ari'' in an attempt to cause her opponent to accept her conditions for a titfight.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:20 pm

The roar of the crowds shot out when both pairs were freed from their bikinis, the high definition cameras were sure to capture the sight of the pudding coated breasts as the two mashed against each other. Ari clung on to the blonde former doctor as she rubbed her breasts, looking to further prove her dominance in their womanly pride department. Their little skirmish was put on hold when Tsunade pushed her back a little, taking the time to throw out her little proposition.

Tsunade continued to talk and talk and it was beginning to get on Ari's nerves, all she wanted to do was shut that motormouth that the blonde had as she folded her arms underneath her breasts to perk them up. "First to lose gets the first orgasm? Fine by me, normally I wouldn't mind losing but you're making it really hard for me not to shove your face into my tits to get you to shut up!" she let out, feeling the wet hands grabbing at hers. Ari didn't need any encouragement to fight back, there wasn't a pair on this God Green Earth that she would ever turn down a titfight against! "And miss my chance to push your tits into you? Not a chance." she whispered back as she wrapped her arms around Tsunade, beginning to pull on her opponent to start their titfight in flush!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Tsunade would just smirk when she heard that the other wrestler had accepted her terms as she would press her tits against's Ari's as the blond had no doubt who would win their little titfight. Still hearing that she was getting on the other person's nerves was an added bonus as the former doctor would just smirk as she replied back ''well it not my fault you can't handle the truth but go ahead and shove my face between your pathetic tits as it would only mean that I've beaten you Ari'' in the same arrogant tone she used since the match had started.

Meanwhile Ari had used the time that Tsunade was talking back to wrap her arms around her body and pull her in closer as the former doctor would bite her lip to not scream out as her tits was grinding against her opponent's. Still the Japanese woman was quick to do the same to the other wrestler as she did not want to be the only one who was trapped as she hoped to wrap her arms around Ari's back. If that worked then the former doctor would press her tits against her opponents even hard as she pulled Ari closer while hurting her lower back as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Ari bit her lower lip as their pairs mashed against each other, Ari was really looking forward to getting the former doctor to finally shut her big mouth. She didn't have anything against Tsunade, there was nothing on the woman that she could fault. She had large breasts that made rubbing against them oh so enjoyable and she could only imagine how she was going to be like when they really started to get into it. It all had the makings of a great tussling in pudding, but all of that was ruined with how her opponent continued to mock her about her loss to Minerva. It burned away at Ari, how one loss and everyone seemed to doubt her claim in messy substances like this.

"If that's the truth you believe...then I'm going to change it and force you to accept it!" she shouted back, squeezing ever harder on the former doctor. Her back started to hurt as Tsunade did the same, the strong arms of her opponent pulling her into a crushing hug as their breasts oozed out from between them. Despite her best to with hold her moans, a light one slipped out of her mouth as she felt those erect nipples of Tsunade poking into her tits. Shuffling about, she would try and drag her own nipples across and tried to clip them against the opposing pair!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 am

Tsunade would just smirk as she had to admit that Ari could titfight as the other wrestler knew how to use her large breasts to her advantage as the former doctor thought that she was in control because of her continued mention of Minerva. Still that tactic would not work for most of the match as her opponent had to eventually figure out that all the blond was hoping to accomplish by bringing up that name was to have her act out in rage.

Still for now it was working if the way Ari was shouting could be taken as a hint as both wrestlers breasts were pressed together as it was likely the queen of pudding's back was hurting as much as her own did. Despise the pain the former doctor would just smirk as she whisper ''is that all you got Ariiiiiii'' only to scream out her opponent's name as at that time Ari would clip her nipple using her own and shift the momentum in her face. Struggling to return the favor it seemed that for now Ari was taking control as the blond was unable to use her nipples in the same way her opponent was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 am

Ari moaned out as she rammed her nipples into Tsunade's, biting the bottom of her lip to prevent herself from moaning. She wouldn't let not even the slightest of ones out of her mouth until she beat Tsunade at her own challenge, circling her chest to push in Tsunade's nipples and force them to bend around in circles. Whether Tsunade was continuing to rile her up for a tactical advantage or just to spite Ari, the white haired beauty did not know for sure but the end result was the same. It was working. Ari couldn't think of anything else but shutting up the woman, even if she was winning the nipple jousting Tsunade still found the time to talk trash.

"I'll show you more!" Ari screamed out as she attempted to throw her leg over Tsunade's hip, using the leverage it gave to roll on top of Tsunade to where she could power down with all of her weight into the tits of the other busty beauty. She was planning to get those nipples to press into Tsunade's head on to shove them back into Tsunade's chest, to show her who really had the superior breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Tsunade saw that Ari was trying to prevent herself from moaning by biting her bottom of her lip just as the former doctor herself does when the pleasure became too much during these types of matches. Still it seemed to the blond that just by continuing to run her mouth she was able to keep messing with the white haired beauty mind as it showed in the way she was fighting back

As while the Japanese woman was struggling to win the nipple jousting it was not as badly as she had expected and figured it was thanks to her trashtalking that keeps Ari from doing her best. ''Well I can't wait for you to show me more Ari but all your doing is showing me that Minerva is the rightful queen of the pudding after dethroning you''replied the blond in a teasing tone , but was soon on her back with the white haired beauty able to slam her breasts against hers with all her weight from the top position.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:03 am

Ari was having enough of Tsunade's voice, she didn't even care about winning any more. All she could think of was fucking Tsunade's brains out until she couldn't remember who she was anymore and forget about who Minerva was! Throwing her face forward, practically headbutting Tsunade with how hard she threw herself, she would smack lips against her opponent and began kissing roughly, roughly than she ever had before.

She couldn't think straight with having that bitch Minerva constantly being thrown in her face as she laid on top of Tsunade. She would angrily moan out as she bore herself down on to her opponent, beginning to spread her legs apart and hook Tsunade's to spread their legs and open up their crotches to begin grinding their bottom covered panties!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:57 am

Tsunade was wondering if she may have made a mistake as it seems her constant taunting using Minerva had made Ari reach her limit as she lashed out with what appeared to be a headbutt to the blond. Luckily it only appeared to be as the former doctor was taken by surprise as her opponent would kiss her roughly as it was clear the other wrestler was dominating the kiss.

This was proven even further when Ari would lay on top of the Japanese woman and begin to grind herself against the blond as she would force the blond to spread her legs as their crotches would grind against one another. Luckily for Tsunade was the fact that both were still wearing panties as this gave her the time to try and take control of the kiss as she would push her tongue inside of Ari's mouth to take control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next