Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:11 am

Ari laid on top of Tsunade as she finally got her wish of getting blonde to shut up, even if it was only temporary with how their lips continued to mash and suck against each other. The ferocity of the kiss was not to be the only action going on, Ari pressing down and grind their tits together along with rubbing her clothed crotch against Tsunade's. With all of this spread action that their bodies had, it almost distracted Ari from what was really important, the challenge of breasts that Tsunade threw down at her.

She hadn't forgotten that, feeling her nipples poking into the soft flesh of Tsunade's breasts. Finally with some time to hear her own thoughts, she realized that the pair she was up against was quite a formidable one. If the positions were turned, she knew that things were going to be difficult to fight out with gravity against her and the mass of those breasts. Prying her lips off of Tsunade's, Ari would moan out with no restraint as she lowered her head down to Tsunade's ear.

"Ha...ha....I swear..by the end of this..you won't be talking about her. The only woman you'll ever be thinking about...is me."

Back to top Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Tsunade was trapped beneath Ari as she was kissing her opponent while her breasts would grind against the white haired girl's formidable tits as their tongues would duel it out. Unfortunately the blond would be unable to dominate the kiss and when she feels her opponent rub her clothed crotch against her own as the former doctor was slowly losing control in their breastfight and would lose the challenge if this keeps up. The worse thing about the breastfight at the moment was the fact she could feel the other wrestler's nipples poke into her soft flesh of her own breasts as the Japanese woman was glad she was no longer having to go nipple to nipple with Ari.

Still the former doctor could admit she may have had underestimated how formidable Ari's breasts were as she could tell right now that she was slowly losing the titfight if this keeps up but when the kiss was broken the blond wondered why. Tsunade got her answer a second later when the white haired girl would lower her head and whisper that after this match was over that the blond would only be talking about her opponent causing the Japanese woman to smirk.

''That could happen but it seems unlikely Ari since I don't like talking about losers like you''in a seductive tone while hoping the other wrestler could not hear that Tsunade was currently in pain from the way that her opponent's breasts were pressing down against her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:04 am

Tsunade was stubborn, that was for sure. It irritated Ari as she was not in the mood to hear back talk, but her lips soon curled back into a smile with thinking of fucking Tsunade so hard that she would be forced to admit that she was right. For now she had to focus on beating down those tits and forcing Tsunade to give up, it would be a good start to her goal of fucking this loose mouth bitch into submission. She would twist her body to lift up one of her breasts before snapping it back forward to slam down her tit on to Tsunade's, making a loud wet smacking noise when her breasts smacked against the taller woman's.

"That's funny...Let's see if you'll be able to take like that when you scream out when I force you to cum over and over again!" Ari let out, her normal demeanor was not recovering any time soon as Tsunade's constant jabbing was keeping her flustered and angry. She growled and gritted her teeth, letting out an angry moan as she slammed down the tit with as much force as she could torque into her body, looking for any possible way to get Tsunade to shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:24 am

Tsunade knew she could be stubborn at times but right now the blond may have taken things to far if the look on Ari's face was anything to go by as it seems the white haired woman was getting irritated by all her comments and back talk. This showed when Ari would twist her body to lift up one of her breasts before slamming it down onto her left tit as a loud wet smacking noise was heard as their breasts smacked together as if the white haired girl listed closely she could hear the blond moan softly from the impact.

Luckily it seems that she was the only one of their breasts collided that seems to be effected as while Ari's threat of making her cum over and over again just to see if he could take scream out loud each time she came.So by biting her lower lip as the Japanese woman could not risk replying back as she would likely moan if she did so. This had the side effect of making her seem weak in the former doctor's eyes as she knew that Ari would be relieved when Tsunade would keep her mouth shut for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Ari's lips curled into a smile as she heard not back talk or mocking words coming out of Tsunade's mouth but a small moan. It was faint but Ari's ears would never fail in picking up the delightful sound of another woman's moans. Now it was her turn to start taking advantage of the dirty talk as she lowered her head again to get her lips close to Tsunade's ear again. "Oh? You like that? You like it how my boob smashed yours? Now I'm going to do it again with the other one." she whispered before lifting herself up again, twisting her body to raise her other boob before twisting back to drive it down.

It was a good start, she didn't know the breast endurance of her opponent but with tits like those she expected that it was going to be a while before Tsunade would concede to her. Which meant taking advantage of this situation all the more important for her to batter down those breasts to get Tsunade to submit! If she was successful in drill another heavy blow into Tsunade's bare tit, Ari would raise her chest up to deliver a heavy drop on both tits!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:20 am

Tsunade was wondering if the other wrestler could tell how close she was to giving up in their little titfight as she saw the look in Ari's eyes and saw the other woman was happy about something. Still the fact that the white haired girl would focus her attention on one of her breasts at the time as she would now attack the blond's left tit as their breasts smacked together with a loud smack. This got the former doctor to moan softly as a result as the Japanese woman knew that the other wrestler would have likely heard it to her regret.

The fact that Ari was now talking about how her breasts were beating her own was a sign that the other wrestler could tell that she was struggling with the way her opponent was attacking her right now. Still the former doctor had taken worse hits to her bare tits in titfights and knew she could endure for a while longer but at the cost of them being sore for a week and the Japanese woman did not knew if she wanted to risk that. Still as Ari would raise her chest up for a bit only to deliver a heavy drop on both of them caused Tsunade to try and shift her breasts to be able to endure the impact better as she replied ''I've beaten tits who were a lot more impressive then your pathetic pair Ari''while bracing for impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Ari smacked her tit down on to Tsunade's as she was determined to beat down the large breasts of the woman who constantly did her best to do nothing but aggravate and irritate her. It felt great seeing that look in her opponent's eye, it was faint but she could see the look of doubt that was lingering in those amber eyes with their battle of breasts swaying in Ari's favor as she lifted herself up to deliver a double drop breast attack!

Ari moaned out through her bitten lip as another loud smack of breasts rang out, her nipples spearing into the soft flesh as she felt the same being shoved back into her. Her lips curled into a smile, despite the tough talk coming from Tsunade, Ari had full confidence that she was in the spot of control. "Then you're going to release all those tits you've beaten, were nothing but worthless ones when you scream for me to stop. Then who is going to have a pathetic pair? Spoiler, size isn't everything that matters." she hissed out as she raised herself again and slammed it down just as quickly and would look to repeat the attack over and over again until Tsunade admitted her pair was inferior!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:10 am

Tsunade had braced for impact but could still feel her breasts being pushed back as Ari smacked her tit down on her own as the blond was acting tough at the moment while she could see the look of triumph in the white haired girl's eyes. As it was clear to the former doctor that while she was looking in the eyes of a confident woman while Ari would see the doubt and feat in the Japanese woman's eyes as both their breasts collide when the other wrestler would deliver a double drop breasts attack.

Still it was not as if her opponent was not showing signs of weakness as while Tsunade was mostly in pain the longer their breasts would grind and mash together as Ari would moan in what seems pleasure from the impact. Still in the end it was clear who had the most confidence at the moment as the former doctor replied ''I will release all those tits I have beaten but only if I lose and I doubt someone who could not even handle a woman like Minerva is up to the task of beating me'' while attempting to wrap her arms around her opponent's waist as she hoped to look in a bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Ari's look of victory was quickly washed away the second Minerva's name was brought up, the constant flinging of the woman who trounced her in a Pudding match was boring a deep hole in Ari's mind that wasn't going to be filled any time soon. Just the thought of Minerva's smug face was getting drilled into her head, she couldn't take it anymore. Looking past Tsunade and distracted with her now rival, Ari was caught with a bear hug that squeezed her body tightly against Tsunade's.

Moaning out as their breasts mashed together, Ari arched back as she gripped on the shoulders of the former doctor. "Uuuuuuuhhh...! Y-you! I told you....shut up about her!" she shouted out, her frustration was seeping out of every word that left her mouth as Tsunade caught her in a sticky predicament!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am

Their little titfight could have already bin over with if not for the fact that Tsunade was able to keep her opponent from fighting at her best by just bringing up a single name. As it was clear to the blond that if Ari was not constantly distracted and getting upset about as something as an earlier opponent's name the Japanese woman would have bin unable to fight back and turn the tables by trapping the white haired woman in a bearhug.

So as their breasts would mash and grind together Tsunade could not help but continue doing what she had done the whole match and that was use the fact that Ari would get frustration by whispered ''make me as I could say her name without stopping unless you do so''. After saying that the former doctor just took a deep breath before saying ''but would love to meet Minerva the real queen of pudding one day so if you could introduce me I appraised it'' while an arrogant smirk was on her face,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next