Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match - Page 9 Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Helpless in the constricting love coils of Nicole, Nico is just a cute little toy under her control: with a last sensuous kiss, his throbbing boyhood was virtually commanded to pop... which it would do with an explosion of surrendering sexual relief, leaving the poor boy all exhausted in her hold while the crushing strenght of her thighs is squeezing the life out of him.

"Nghffhhh......". Nicole could relish into the weak, muffled groan of the boy, engulfed between her meaty thighs while she was squeezing him into slumberland.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match - Page 9 Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 am

_ humm <3... so tasty nico... I'm in a dream I thinks... and finally I find a cute and brave boy who is not afraid by me, and who love me really... you deserve a little gift...

after the shameful climax, nico seems to be totally helpless, and if nicole keep him prisonner just more longer between her thighs he will be really KO. But as the redhead amazon don't want to hurt him, she stop her hold. Taking the boy in her arms, she let him breathe and recover. The head of nico will be very close to the dominating melons of nicole, but at least he could have some rest now. And slowly the girl plant a little kiss on his forehead

_ so nico, do you want to tell me something ? I let you speak so don't be afraid

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Exhausted and barely allowed to stay conscious by Nicole's unexpected gentleness, Nico would blush at how she's cradling him like a baby in arms, planting a soft kiss onto his forehead as in sweetly emphasizing her maternal superiority over the beloved little male.

"Uhh... I...I....." This is where Nico would be expected to take the offered chance to speak out his surrender, but what the silly Italian boy decides to do is slightly different: "I... Love you, Nicole chan!", he would respond, winking as he would try to fight his way out of her cradle-hold in spite of his exhausted state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:18 am

_ ohhh but I love you too nico-kun.... you're really amazing... thank you, but it was differents words that I've expected, so prepare yourself

in a light, nicole don't let nico escape, she firmly grabs both the sexy little butt of the boy, and the back of his head, like that she push him violently against her and let the poor boy crushing against her wonderful curves. In this position, she try to put one nipple in the mouth of nico, and try to give him some fresh milk while her other hand give him a very embarrassing but light spanking punition. Totally dominated by the amazon, the poor nico can't escape to her incredible girlfriend

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:51 am

Before he can realize it, Nico's silly braveness has earned him more humiliating maternal teasings from Nicole.
While he was unable to achieve his escape from the amazon's embrace, he rather find himself pressed face first into the heavenly softness of her huge breast.

"M-Mffff...g-gasp..blubbb...!!". Forced to open his mouth in search of air, the boy is embarassingly pacified by Nicole's nipple as she starts breastfeeding him like a little baby in her hold, while at the same time subjecting him to a teasingly light but humiliating spanking.

"Mghh blubb.... mnghf..!.. suckle....". Each spanking causes Nico to emit a muffled yelp, which in return forces him to swallow the maternal milk she is rythmically pumping into his little mouth.

Soon enough, the boy's resistence fades thanks to the sedative quality of Nicole's sweet milk. Looking up at her with tired eyes, now the boy is all nice and docile in Nicole's arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 am

_huuu....naughty boy, Naughty, naughty boy.... Nico I wait, beg for my pardon

while she gently continue to tease her boyfriend with some light slaps on his sexy butt, nicole start to blush badly with the cute sucks of the boy on her nipple. The amazon just like the way that nico use for enjoy this moment. But soon, the big girl stand in the ring, and continue to rocking him slowly. Her little baby start to sleep peacefully in her arms, and nicole bite her lips with excitement, she want to beat him and fuck him once again, but the boy is just so cute now.... totally helpless and all sleepy like a baby.

_ Ah lala.... but what I have to do for make you submit nico... I don't want to hurt you, but we have to go now on shopping.... so the best way for my victory.... oh I find it

Putting slowly nico on the mat, nicole start to tease the boy with her foot in order to wake up the boy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Nicole can't realize it, but Nico would most probably surrender into her loving but dizzening maternal embrace... if only he was not knocked out by Nicole's sweet sedative milk.

Laid on the mats, the boy would slowly open his eyes, nudged back into reality by the soft, teasing touch of nicole's foot. "U-Uhhhh...... ugh... N-Nicole..chan..!".

Slowly coming to full awareness, Nico would realize that their private match is still going, and that he is in a very vulnerable position at her feet. Therefore, the Italian boy would try to roll away, but the effect of Nicole's milk is still working in softening his mind and reflexes, making his movements so cutely slow as he tries to take distance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 am

_ oh so sad, my cute little wrestler want to escape to me.... hihihi, so useless.... STAY HERE !!!

with her last words, nicole plant her foot more firmly on nico and prevent him to move. Then, slowly....very sensually, nicole sit on his belly

_ ok nico, so the deal is this one, give up now or.... or I torture you in the sweetest way as possible, you will be in hell, even if you believe to be in heaven so what do you decide ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 am

"Gasp...!". Just because of Nicole's sitting her weight slow and sensually onto his belly, Nico is pinned down, his short attempt at fleeing away prevented already.

The Italian boy knows well that the wisest choice would be to just give up now, but a part of his mind is helplessly tingled by Nicole's sultry threat to subject him to endless, sweet tortures.

"E-Even pinned down like this... I-I still won't give up..". Thus, the boy would try to push Nicole's weight off, mostly because of the disastrous desire to find out what Nicole had in store for him, and only slightly believing that he can actually escape.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 am

_ as you wish my dear... so let me explain you

while speaking the naked amazon start to lie down on her little boyfriend, her heavy and deadly breast dangling just at few inches of his face, making the boy more careful to what she say... or on the contrary, distrac him too much for thinking straight according to his mind. Slowly she rub her body against his, and especially tease his cock with her large and firm butt

_ I will play with you... make you really hot... I let you play with my body, and I will get you hard... but then I will not allow you to cum until you give up.... could you imagine, the pain,...

caressing the tired body of nico, the redhead amazon try to trap the boy's cock with her butt

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next