Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match Empty Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:54 am

Stakes match, 2 rounds of 3 - winner gets to force the loser into a penalty of their choice

Ataru walked to the Gym still feeling nervous for how easily the new girl called Kiri had set him excited and embarassed. He knew that was going to be at his disadvantage during the fight. Cursing his damned shyness, The japanese kid had his way to the changing room, where he stripped to his embarassing wrestling attire, a tight speedos which elastic fabric traced suggestively the shape of his manhood.

"A-Ataru baka... (stupid Ataru)" he grumbled to himself, walking his path to the ring and climbing onto the canvas. Kiri seemed not to be there yet, but the mere thought of her dangerous curves and idol-face caused his heart and breathing rate to increase slightly, and he istinctively brought his hands to cover the stretchable piece of fabric scantily covering his crotch area. "M-Maybe she won't come... after all.....?"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match Empty Re: Kiritsubo Vs Ataru: stakes match

Post by HSD1231 Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 am

Not five minutes after Ataru muttered that to himself the doors opened up again, and a long, dark-haired, chesty young woman wearing a pair of green bikini bottoms and a gi top that revealed an obscene amount of cleavage flew through them to slam them behind her, panting and redfaced, "Huff, huff, stupid fanboys..." She'll turn around and lock the doors just in time to hear a loud THUMP! and several voices cry out, "I'm man enough! Kiri-chann! Wrestle me Kiri-chan!!!"

A sweatdrop will form on the back of her head and she will receive a severe case of split ends as she backs away from the door, a nervous look etched upon her face. "Araaaa, scary,"

She'll turn around and see her opponent standing in the ring and her face will split into a dazzling smile as relief seemed to sweep her nerves away, "Ah Ataru, you're already here!"

Suddenly the door will burst forth again, barely held back by the meager lock, chain, and deadbolt, (Kiri really hates icky fanboys), and Ataru will be able to see Kiri's pursuers, none of whom will be recognizable as actual Sex-Wars competitors. (In fact they more closely resemble overweight pimply teenage dweebs and all manners of middle aged subway perverts.)

"EEEEEK!" Kiri will fly away from the door, run over to the ring, vault the ropes to get behind Ataru. If he lets her she'll promptly grab his shoulders and press her self against him, her nearly bare, warm bosom flattening quite pleasantly against his bare back as she trembles against him, "Waaaah! Save me Ataru-kun!"

Fortunately the doors will hold and the fans faces will disappear behind them once again.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm

"Ugh... a wild pack of pirvs!! ...and none of the crew guys around when you need'em." Ataru thought with a shocked face, then freezing and blushing from the feel of Kiri's warm bosoms pressed against his lean yet well toned back. "Gasp... there goes my pre-match concentration."

"N-No worries, i won't let them raise a finger on you!" He reassured her, ready to protect the "damsel in distress" with cute and ingenuos courage: Actually, he'd have not many chances against a wild crowd, if also composed of jerky fanboys, so he sighed in relief when they eventually left, giving up their attempt to break in.

"H-Hey... y-you seem to be very popular K-Kiri-kun... if it's not disrespectful of me to call y-you like that...", he said with a shy smile, slightly turning his face to her. Hugging Ataru from behind Kiri could probably tell how nervous the kid was with her seductive closeness, from the fast heaving of his chest.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Kiri will bury her face into the back of his neck and press herself even tighter against him in response to his bravado. Honestly though, it felt like the poor boy was about to tremble himself apart, if his heartbeat was any indication.

"Arigato, Ataru-kun, but I would actually prefer it if you called me Kiri-chan, me being a girl and all," Kiri will smile at him, pulling away from him, "But honestly, I didn't expect to be THAT popular...then again I probably should have known better, what with the girls and everything," at this point she'll squeeze and rub her breasts for emphasis.

Her smile will suddenly take on a mischievous edge, "You're not half bad looking yourself, Ataru-kun. You probably have to beat the girls here off with a stick don't ya?"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:43 am

Ataru could not stop blushing before Kiri's seductive pose. "T-This is still a wrestling match Ataru, you better beware of this kind of distractions..." he silently warned himself, swallowing nervously as he had a hard time keeping his eyes elsewhere from her entrancing cleavage.

"H-Huh... Thanks Kiri-chan... w-well y-yes girls here tend to pounce on me quite often but i guess it's not because of my charms, since i usually can hear a referee starting to count then...h-hehe" he admitted, answering her teasing compliment with the cutest shy smile.

With that, a ref-girl joined them on the ring and the match was set to start. "W-Well good luck Kiri-chan... let's do a good match" Ataru encouraged his opponent nicely, getting into his stance as the bell rung and they face each other.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:11 am

"Thank you Ataru-kun, good luck to you as well," With a smile and a wink she'll turn and walk back into her corner. Reaching the trunbuckle, she'll rest her arms on the top ropes, stretching her neck in a manner as to expose the maximum amount of cleavage she could to her opponent, a decent enough repayment for letting her see just what she was up against in those tight speedos of his.

She licked her lips at the thought of the coming match, and she felt her loins warm, and her breast tingle with excitement. It had been so long since she had gotten any, and now here she was in her first match with an absolutely adorable opponent. Ooh Ataru didn't know what his shy attitude did to her, though if he did, or if he knew the types of things she wanted to do to him, (or the things she would like him to do to her), he would probably die of a massive nasal blood loss.

Still though, business before pleasure, the fun stuff can come after the fight, or later in it. But it wouldn't do for the match to be a slow one, no she needed some excitement, she needed something to feed the fire of her desire so she could preform all of the fun stuff she had in mind for cute little Ataru.

"Oh, and Ataru-kun, don't hold back please, because I won't," With that final warning the ref girl rung the bell.

With a single sinuous motion that belied years of practice, Kiri will rush out of her corner and pivot her hips to launch forth a powerful round house kick to Ataru's temple, whether she connects or not she will follow this with a knee lift aimed for his abdomen.

To be static is the death of a martial artist. One must flow, blending strikes, blocks and holds together as a river flows down it's path, blending the different currents and eddies into a single motion that can cut a swath through even the hardest of rock...

Last edited by 313 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 am

Ataru was surprised by such a fierce start. He foresaw her roundhouse kick and blocked it with relative ease, but wasn't prepared for the following knee-lift, which hit him right into his hard abs, which partly absorbed the hit but still, he had to kneel down before her. "Unghfff... t-that was n-not bad... Kiri-chan.." he admitted with a groaning huff.

From his kneeling stance, he would try and react by grabbing her legs and possibly trip Kiri. Though, it was possible for his move to result weak from need to catch his breathe. In that case, his hands couldn't do much more than a soft caress against Kiri's legs, to Ataru's embarassement.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 am

"I told you not to hold back cutie, because you'll get no mercy from me!" With a cute giggle at his sloppy coutner attack she'll try to plant his head squarely between her thighs, in order to perform a textbook standing head scissors, while simultaneously trying to pull his arms behind his back to hold them vertically in front of her, in order to incapacitate them.

"Though I promise I'll make you feel good when this is all over."

If she can manage this she'll start to squeeze...

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 am

"Nghhh... don't worry, i won't.... unghhh" he groaned as his talking was interrupted and he found himself trapped in the unconfortale position, his face blushing from either having his neck squeezed and from being securely encased inbetween Kiri's warm thighs, while she could feel his face wiggle inthere.

He would try to get free of her velvet-like vise but he could not at the moment, another soft groan escaping his lips as she flexed her thighs around his head.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am

Giggling madly at the feeling of his head wiggling down in between his legs, Kiri will pull his arms even further upwards as if trying to pull them out of the socket, while simultaneously pouring on the pressure of the head scissors, her thin green bikini bottoms grinding gently against the back of his head.

Ah she lived for this, the excitement of facing your opponent in the ring, of either besting him/her with your physical superiority, or falling prey to theirs. But for all the excitement she felt with having him at her mercy like him, there was one thing that kept bugging her.

That god forsaken itch! Ugh, Four whole weeks and neither a good cock to impale herself on or a good woman for her to ravish or be ravished by!

Well, Kiri was about to solve that little problem yes she was. With that thought in mind she'll lean down so Ataru's trapped hands could feel her warm, shapely bosom, "Go on Cutie, give 'em a squeeze, the girls have gone so long without any nice men giving them attention..."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next