Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mercy On My Soul

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mercy On My Soul - Page 7 Empty Re: Mercy On My Soul

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 am

Clyde's brow curled and his jaw dropped slightly as Mercy turned him down about the number and just teased him in such a flirty that Clyde wasn't even all that bothered or disappointed. He instead began to slowly smile warmly at Mercy. Of course he felt brave enough to stop by. He didn't have a reason to be afraid. He thought anyway.

"I'll wear the colonge so you know It's me... Give ya plenty of time to hide under the desk." Joked Clyde while flashing her the bag, watching as Mercy got on the train, her smile making his cheeks feel warm. "Great! Pick someone tough! And Maybe you oughta watch me too! Then I'll show ya what a future champ can really do!" He said to her with a confident grin as the door closed, which made him begin to frown a bit, watching as the train slowly picked up speed, he walked along side it for a moment, waving to her before the train began to speed up and leave both the station and the cowboy behind on the Christmas night. Watching the train with the pink haired paralegal ride away into the night.

Clyde looked on silently for a moment. "Maybe I shouda asked ta' take her home..." He mumbled but it was too late now. He made his way over to a bench and sat down, looking at the sky above and taking a long deep breath. He supposed he'd go see Bonnie tomorrow morning and spend the day with her and Duffy. Part of him thought about visiting her now, it felt odd being completely alone on Christmas eve and he knew if he went over there he would be getting shit faced. Part of Clyde wanted to get mad drunk right now till he was puking. But another part of him told himself that maybe he needed to cut back a little more. That maybe he would be letting Mercy down if he drank heavy again. One beer was all he needed to get him started for the night. He didn't need the temptation.

Django Unchained was playing back home. The movie wasn't set to be released in Japan until March. He slumped in the seat and looked towards his right where Mercy and the train left, it was long gone. He began to muse about his life, finding it funny how he ended up here. He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a bit bluesy right now. But at the same time he felt like he might have more hope in his life than he ever did in a long time. All he needed to do was get Lilly off his back now.

Clyde reached inside his pocket to get his phone and check the time before something caught his head. "....I forgot my umbrella outside of Ms. Aurelia's office." Clyde mumbled before he started to gin. "Nice lil' excuse to go see her again." He said before slumping a bit on the bench, waiting for the train to Kyoto. Maybe he'll drop by Bonnie's for a minute. Either way, Clyde felt different now, slightly happier for the way things were changing now.

He would end up singing Blue Christmas by Elvis at least 5 times before the end of the night.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7