Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) Empty Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Yuko Nagasaki entered the lockers room, wearing a scandalous customized version of her school uniform: her very short skirt and the low neckline of her sailor-like blouse were knowingly set to show off her seductive assets, though she loved acting innocently, pretending to be unaware of her sex-appeal. She looked around, giggling and ALMOST looking like normal schoolgirl, if a very hot one. The strange thing was, a girl was walking one step behind her, wearing the same high school uniform (though a more decent one). The girl, who was carrying Yuko's sportbag, dropped it onto the bench and stood, apparently waiting for orders.

"Mhhh and so this is Friction. Not bad but... Umpff... *stretches her arms* ...Working out is so boooring, i'd love much better to find some nice sparring partner to challenge instead.." She said with a cute pout of her lips, turning her head from side to side in the hope to individuate her first victim in her new experience as a pro wrestler.
"But for starters... i wouldn't mind a soft drink, a diet coke maybe... ". As soon as she finished talking, her schoolmate nodded with a slight blush. "H-Haii, Yuko-sama...!" she complied and rushed out of the room.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) Empty Re: Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Nadya was already in the gym, rigged to an exercise machine. She was laying on her back with a strap of velcro wrapped around her ankle. She slowly pulled it forward, then let it pull back until her leg was touching her chest, then pulled it out again. She had small weights on, but she was doing repetitions. She turned her head at the girl stepping in with someone else. She raised an eyebrow as they were both schoolgirls. The one that brought in the bags didn't look very appealing to her, but that other girl. Something about her was different.

"Hmm..." She thought to herself before reaching her hand up to unwrap the velcro from her ankle and sit up, looking over at Yuko for a moment before standing up from the machine and slowly started to approach her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya) Empty Re: Toxic Idol's workout time (Yuko vs Nadya)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Yuko eyed Nadya, and gave her a soft absent smile, before turning to her sportbag. "...basically the cute kind of girl, but with something sooo naughty and smexy in her looks" she chuckled to herself and started to strip naked, changing into a zipped sport-bra and a teasing thong in white and pink, which were her slutty, supposed-to-be workout outfit.
She then walked closer and stopped among the sport-machines, tapping a finger on her lips in a cute pondering pose. "Mmmm...."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Nadya overheard her and smiles a little, deciding to approach her. She was in a black singlet with matching tights at the moment, fitting her small body quite nicely. She taps her on the shoulder from behind after Yuko changed. She licked her lips her slowly in appreciation of what she just changed into. "Excuse me, couldn't help but overhear your little talk, and I must admit, I'm quite intrigued. My name is Nadya Vintila." She introduced herself with a graceful curtsy.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Behind apparent cutesy, Yuko was watching the European girl intently, trying to guess her strenght and skills, noticing her small but very well trained body.
"Aww, nice to meet you Nadya Vintila *bows cutely* my name is Nagasaki Yuko. And.. yes, call it a newbie's enthusiasm, but i'd so love to have some real wrestling action, instead of these boring machines.. wouldn't you agree?" she said with a knowing wink.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:17 am

Nadya seemed even more intrigued when Yuko mentioned she was new. "Oh, so you're new here too?" She asked rhetorically. She then listened to her talk about how real wrestling was better than using exercise machines and she nodded with a small chuckle. "Oh, I agree wholeheartedly." She replied, her eyes looking down her body and wandering her curves. Since they were standing face to face, it was obvious she was checking her out before she tilted her head back up to Yuko's face with a small chuckle. "Real wrestling is even better... when there is some tension between the two opponents..." She said, then slowly draped a hand onto her shoulder to further her point. "Sexual tension, especially... wouldn't you agree, Nagasaki?" She asked, unfamiliar with the japanese putting their family name before their real name.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Yuko was loving the way her first match at Friction was going to be arranged. She felt a tingling sensation at Nadya's mere touch actually feeling an alluring aura exuding from the small curvy girl.
"Mmmm... maybe we might make this morning much better for both of us ...Nadya. How about a grappling-style match, you and me?". With that she leaned closer, lightly pressing her breasts against Nadya's upper chest: "Oh and btw, my first name is Yuko, but my closest friends call me.... Yu-chan.... and if our fight turns as good as it promises... i think we might become very close" she whispered suggestively, her lips almost brushing against Nadya's ear.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Nadya merely smiled up at Yuko, seeing her react to her touch, resisting a small chuckle.

She was unable, however, to resist licking her lips as Yuko leaned in with her challenge and rubbed her breasts against hers.

"Hmm.. you think small Yuko... why not just cut out the clothes between us and go for a full blown.. what is it called here? Hentay? match? You'll have to forgive me, I'm not quite familiar with the japanese terms used here." She explained herself.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:47 pm

"Mmmm... and Hentai is then. You're on, my sweet Nadya. Oh and btw... your european pronunciation sounds quite hot to me."
The idea of having her debut match a hentai fight with this seductive, confident small girl was really turning her on.
"So... do we head to the ring... or we have our little match right here on the mats... NOW?" Asked Yuko, licking her lips and seductively playing her fingers along the waistband of her thong.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Nadya chuckled a little at the compliment, nodding to her. "Why thank you, darling." She replied.

She licked her lips slowly as she watched the toxic idol playing with the strings of her thong as she gave her a choice.

"Mmn... Yuko... I don't think either of us could hold out long enough to make it to a ring." She declared, and with that she would gently guide her own arms up around Yuko's hips and just pull her towards her slowly, swaying both their hips back and forth. She was becoming incredibly aroused with this little motion, biting her bottom lip gently.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next