Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora

2 posters

Go down

Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora Empty Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 12, 2012 2:08 pm

The Party Sisters (Alycia Withney & Savannah Frank) Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora 958938-0WBBVDS.jpg
Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora 958940-4MHGRMU.jpg
VS

Tora-Tora Force (Ryu & Ataru Toranami) Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora Randomanimeguypic.jpg
Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora Ryuke.jpg

Best 2 of 3 rounds, no disqualification. Hentai moves are allowed but won't score points.

Flashing lights and the hard-rock version of 'Ai Wo Torimodose' welcome Ryu and Ataru as the Japanese boys make their appearance on the ramp. Both nervous and excited at the chance of a tag-team match before a crowdy arena, they swiftly cover the distance to the ring giving random hi-fives to the fans.

Soon, their robes are tossed to the crowd, leaving the asian guys in their fighting attire: white spandex shorts with a small Japanese flag to the side, matching wrestling boots, naked torso. Doing some light stretching movements, Ryu and Ataru try to loosen the slight nervousness in awaiting of their unknown opponents.
"Ready to go... don't fall behind Ataru!", Ryu would say with a mocking wink to his cousin and tag team partner.
"Mpfh... same goes for you Ryu-chan..!", Ataru replies with a grin.

Last edited by 157 on Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora Empty Re: Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora

Post by dangea Thu May 31, 2012 8:13 am

The girls, excited for their first match, quickly exited the changing room and made their way to the stage. Alycia, wearing her signature beer dress. And her compatriot donning a skimpy pink bikini top and thong.

Neither of them being the type to leave much to the imagination, they ran down the ramp towards the ring. Their natural "assets" no doubt grabbing the attention of the entire building that night. Upon arriving ringside, they would wink at their two smaller opponents and begin doing some stretches of their own, in an effort to weaken the competition early.

Alycia would step forward while Savannah would wait in her corner. "Show me whatcha got, babe! Who's first?" Alycia would say, blowing a kiss towards the two cousins.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/shannon-gentleman-maclure-t3796.html:uzfx7eh3]Shannon "Gentleman" MacLure[/url:uzfx7eh3]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/reeko-take-me-now-hayashi-t3934.html:uzfx7eh3]Reeko "Take Me, Now!" Hayashi[/url:uzfx7eh3]
Anything:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/rose-richenov-t3527.html:uzfx7eh3]Rose Richenov[/url:uzfx7eh3]

dangea

Back to top Go down

Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora Empty Re: Tag team challenge: Party Sisters vs Tora-Tora

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 am

As predictable, the girls' gorgeous and curvy bodies, barely contained by their skimpy wrestling attires, drag the wide majority of the fans on their side.
And as expected, they also take the planned toll on the young male opponents, as testified by Ryu and Ataru's blushing faces at the playful winking and flaunting of Alycia and Savannah.

"G-Gasp.... o-ok i'll go first then...", Ataru would say, an amusing blush still slightly coloring his cheeks as he regained some composture. "My name is Ataru, pleased to meet you, let's have a good fight", he said with a light, cutely martial-arts-looking bow before the voluptuous blonde standing in front of him.

"Oh...! Such hero you are... just seeking to grope that girl, right?", Ryu mocks him, reluctantli starting at the corner as his cousin steps forward.

"N-NO! It's not like that...!!! Stop messing up my concentration, Ryu-baka!", Ataru would snap back in panicked embarassement, his face turning even redder.

Like that, the bell rung and the match was started, with poor Ataru stepping closer for a possible starting lockup, but being totally unprepared to make his move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by dangea Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:43 am

Alycia noticed Ataru's cutesy attempt at a bow and, returned the gesture, letting her cleavage expose in doing so. And then she would laugh at the little banter between the two cousins.
"Aaahhhhhh... you were trying to grope me? You adorable little pervert, you!" She would say to Ataru in response to Ryu's jest.

"I'll tell you what, hun..." "If you want -these- so badly," Alycia would say, groping her large breasts. " then you can help yourself to a handfull, or even a facefull if you want!" By now, the bell would have already rang, and Alycia would be making her way towards Ataru. "Go ahead, hun. Stick your face right in there! You wouldn't refuse such a generus offer from a lady, would you..?

Meanwhile, Savannah is standing in her corner, winking and waving towards Ryu, trying to get his attention from across the ring in an effort to beguile him with her feminine charms. Mouthing the words "you're mine!"

Last edited by 1207 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/shannon-gentleman-maclure-t3796.html:uzfx7eh3]Shannon "Gentleman" MacLure[/url:uzfx7eh3]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/reeko-take-me-now-hayashi-t3934.html:uzfx7eh3]Reeko "Take Me, Now!" Hayashi[/url:uzfx7eh3]
Anything:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/rose-richenov-t3527.html:uzfx7eh3]Rose Richenov[/url:uzfx7eh3]

dangea

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Alicia's seductive trick would work more than fine on Ataru, giving her an easy chance to sensually walk closer and closer while swaying her generous breasts before the boy's embrassed and mesmerized eyes.
"W-Wha...? Stick my...f-face.....? I...I...". While the japanese boy would babble under the hypnotic effects of Alicia's cleavage, he has temporarily lost all of hi wrestling moves, only able to take a slight step back but not enough to prevent Alicia to introduce him to her ample bosoms.

Ryu's attention was absorbed by Savannah's cunning seduction strategy too, as the girl was effectively distracting him and keeping him incapacitated to yell to Ataru in order to snap him off his temporary embarassed helplessness. So that Alicia had all the chances to make her move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down