by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico Empty "Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 am

Bed wrestling-style handicap match - Win via submission or KO

((OOC: Nico is unconscious from his most recent defeat against Melissa in a stakes match: The stakes will be for him to be left all naked in a room in the girls' dorm.))

Nico was sleeping peacefully, unaware of Melissa's plans for him... basically unaware of anything as his lean frame was lifted and carried into some random room in the girls' dormitory, and laid on a bed all naked, as an already unpackeged gift for any girls willing to take advantage of the situation.
In fact, the italian kid was snoozing cutely on the soft, perfumed bed, his glistening chest heaving up and down slowly: a very appetizing chance to bring points to the girls, knowingly dropped there by the powerful general manager of Sex Wars.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico Empty Re: "Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico

Post by The_Observer Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:51 am

Ella and Miriam casually walk down the halls of the girls dorm, chatting to one another. "So, I've got a prospective private match here in Sex Wars. I'm hoping that it's going to stay clean but if not..." Miriam pumps her fists excitedly, "I'll give it all I've got!" She then promptly smooths down her floral top which had gotten somewhat rumpled from her enthusiasm.

"Mmm, I have one official Kawaii match in Friction, and mabye another Private match. They seem to like me over there..." She crosses her arms and blushes, matching her pink shirt and skirt. "But at least means I'll have more clean matches, but still..." She blushes again and trails off, her head faced down. She walks a little further before noticing that Miriam wasn't alongside her any more. Looking up she sees her partner looking into one of the rooms before slipping inside. "Miriam!" She walks over to the doorway, "That's not polite, looking into people rooms." Miriam shakes her head and moves aside so Ella can see in the room. As if Ella can't see for herself she points towards the bed. On it lays Nico. "Oh." Nude. "Oh!" Ella blushes before sliding in aswell and closing the door.

"Do you think he's hurt?" Miriam slowly begins to walk towards the boy, "He doesn't look like he's in too bad shape..."

Ella follows behind, "Don't what if someone else comes in? They might get the wrong idea."

"Ella! We're nurses, we should try and help the injured whenever possible..." she sits down on the bed and pauses as she sees his sweating body and revealed manhood. She bites her lip as she places her hand on his chest, listening to his breathing, "Oooh, it feels like he was suffocated..."

Ella is ow intrigued, sitting on the boy's other side and lays her head on his chest, listening, "Mmm, you're right, his breathing does make it sound that way..."

The_Observer

Back to top Go down

"Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico Empty Re: "Suffering the stakes": Ella & Miriam Vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Nico was still out, but slowly coming to his senses. He heard uncomprehensible female voices, sounding like coming from some far place.

He let out a soft murring sound, squirming softly at the pleasurable warm feel against his chest. "Uhmnnn... oh no, i don't wanna go to school today...." he whimpered in a cute confused state.

"Nnnn... my head..." he murmured, fluttering his eyes as his blurring vision slowly focused on two lovely faces watching over him. "Oh my.. did Melissa smother me to death... and send me straight to Heaven..?" he wondered for a quick moment, before starting to slowly look around, still drowzy.

"A-Are you... angels?" He finally asked with a blush of his face, as to make sure he was still alive.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Observer Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Both girls blush at the compliment, and Miriam shakes her head no, "No, we're nurses, and we were...well, concerned..." She blushes again as the boy comes to as if suddenly remembering that he was naked and looks to Ella for support.

As Miriam looks over, Ella blushes as well as she pulls away from his chest, nodding, "Mmm, yes, how exactly did you manage to get like this... passed out and... nude." She blushes harder, somewhat embarressed due to the situation being far more informal than she would have prefered.

"Yes! We're new to the Sex Wars and as of yet we're still fairly unaquainted with the rules and regulations that have here..." She got up and walked over to the door to flip the lights on now that she was confident that no apperent lasting damage had come to the boy, "Did you say something about someone smothering you? How..." She turns and blushes as she see's Nico's entire body in the light, "Oh!" Ella, copies the statement, putting a hand over her mouth as she stares down at the boy.

The_Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 pm

"N..Naked...?" Nico blinks at Ella's remark and looks at himself as the lights are on. "GASP...!!! S-SORRY!!" He blushes deep red and pulls the sheets to himself.

After covering himself with the sheets (at least the lower half of his body) and calming his heart rate a little, Nico tries and explain the nurses (and himself) what happened before: "W-Well...Melissa Sellers forced me into a fight and, as predictable, she had me down for the count. Then, last thing i remember... instead of letting go, she was smothering my face with her.... uh...." The girls could see Nico's eyes linger for a moment on their well round bosoms, to then look away in cute embarassement.

"As for rules and regulations..." he says, glad to find a way to shift argument from his embarassing defeat "... most important thing to know is: girls and boys are teams in competitions to control the different areas in the Sex Wars campus. For example, girls rule their dormitory, and they can force any male caught in their territory to a match of their choice so... uh.." He suddenly stops talking, realizing the imprudence of what he has just explained.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Observer Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:57 pm

"Mmm, yes..." Ella turns away blushing profusly as Nico realizes that he's nude. Miriam blushes too at the boys realization, but continues to walk over and sit on the bed next to him, her eyes pausing over the slight buldge in the sheets where his crotch is.

Both girls listen patiently as Nico describes his last match to them. They both recognize the name Melissa Sellers but stay quiet as he recounts the match's finale. "With her...?" Ella trails off along with Nico, not understanding his sudden drop off, that is until she tracks his gaze to their chests, "Oh..." Ella pauses as Nico elaborates on the rules for the girls dorm and slowly puts together the realization of what had happened to Nico in his match with Melissa, and how it had came about. She wants to inquire further, but is too shy and embaressed to, not wanting to pry into his private busniess.

"Oh!" Miriam on the other has made the realization about Nico's current state of affairs, as he is now in the girls dorm, between two girls, "So under theses same terms... would it be possible for two girls to double team one boy?" She asks her question with a twinkle in her eye and smiles some, and despite Ella not understanding Miriam's behavior just yet, Nico would recognize where she's going with this...

The_Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Nico's face cutely flushes as he realizes his fate is going to be sealed, because of his big mouth: "Uh... y-yes, and that boy can't deny any kind of match you would suggest" he confirms, saying "that boy" but well knowing who Miriam is referring to.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Observer Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Miriam smiles as Ella still looks on, unaware of what Miriam's planning. "Ok, that sounds good. Now hypothetically, what would be some of the matches would you suggest for that sort of match up in the girls dorms. Especially, if one of the combatants had a slight disadvantage when it came to their clothing. Something less aggressive..."

It's would now be pretty clear where Miriam was leading this, but Ella looks up, still slightly confused about Miriams direction, not wanting to assume anything, "Mmm, by any chance... you wouldn't be talking about us having a two on one match against Nico would you?" She blushes at the prospect and pats Nico gently, which then causes her to blush again after realizing her hand was lingering just above his crotch. As Miriam looks up and her and smiles, she blushes again, gripping the sheet and pulling on the slightly, uncovering Nico slightly as she turns to look away, blushing even harder.

The_Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 am

Nico blinked and covered his privates, with a cute uneased expression on his face. "H-Hey... y-you mean we should arrange... s-something like a bed-wrestling match? W-Well... these are usually submission-style matches... win via submission.. or at least KO with no strikes allowed" he said, once again being very generous in his unwilling suggestions.
"A-Anyway.... i should at least have panties on to start such a match... right?" he said, his embarassed eyes in search of a solution, but his clothes could not be seen... and he was in a girl's room, so it was highly unlikely to find male clothings there.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Observer Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 am

"Oh, that sounds like a very good idea, a submission style match, I'm not too keen on the prospect of using punches and kicks in a match..." Miriam clasps her hands together enthusiastically, "Alright then, I think we're good to get underway!"

"Mmm, but um Miriam..." Ella hesitates, unsure of herself for asking the question, "If we can't punch and kick, then how would you get someone to submit? I don't think asking them politely to give up would really work." She then bushes at the prospect of her proposition...

"I just guess we'll have to work it out for ourselves as we go along..." Miriam pauses and then blushes as she remembers that Nico was still in the nude before going over to the drawers to look for something, "But as for your clothes, it doesn't seem like we have too much to work with." She pulls out a towel and looks at it before handing it to Nico, "I guess you'l have to use this, but to be fair... I guess we can strip down to our bra and panties. The warrants a blush from both girls, as they talk about stripping infront of Nico.

The_Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next