Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SHOW Me How Good I Am!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SHOW Me How Good I Am! - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOW Me How Good I Am!

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

"Gh.." Alessa would let out as Clyde grabbed her by the ankles, dragging her towards the center of the ring. Getting the two quick hits in succession had sent her for quite the loop, and she could feel slightly dazed by them as they had taken her by surprise so much. She was honestly hoping that Clyde would have as much trouble as she was having, but it didn't seem like that was going to be how it was.

As she was dragged along the mat, her skirt would get bunched up a bit, giving Clyde quite the view of her panties as he had her legs up, turning back and seeing it. Alessa had no idea of the view that she was unintentionally giving him, but as she finally began getting her bearings, she would look up and see Clyde's reddened face, as well as the words he would say.

"H-huh??" She would let out, genuinely confused at his words before she would look down and see what he was seeing. Her eyes would widen as she would quickly shoot her hands down to her crotch area, trying to cover it up before she would immediately after get hit by the leg drop that Clyde had performed, his legs connecting with her upper body.

"Kh..." Heather would let out at ringside, her face turning a bit sour from the little altercation that the two had, but she tried to put it aside as much as she could as she watched on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Being able to successful land the leg drop brought another smile to Clyde's blushing face as he managed to pull off that move on his first try and get it going rather perfectly, managing to hit Alessa with it despite the wardrobe distraction she suffered from just now.

"W-Well... T-That's what happens when you Wrassle in a short skirt! Why do you even wear a school uniform anyway!? Ain't you like... 19 or somethin'!" Clyde would say as he flailed his arms about and complained to Alessa before taking a moment to look her body over, unable to deny how attractive Alessa was despite being nothing more than a close family friend to him. "You know what... Forget I said anything..." Clyde would mutter as he looked down at Alessa upon realizing that he personally would hate to see the uniform go.

Thinking about what to do next, Clyde would attempt to grab Alessa by her wrist and flip her onto her back. If Clyde managed to do that he would try to walk past Alessa and sit on the small of her back before wrapping his arm around her throat and suddenly pulling up to preform Heather's submission maneuver, Rightfully Mine. Making sure to add enough pressure to Alessa so she could feel it's effects but without aggressively strangling her.

If Clyde was able to do this he would lean his head in close to Alessa's ear and begin to softly whisper to her. "Soooo... Why don't ya give up, Alley? You ain't no match for me no more..." Clyde would say to Alessa in a clear teasing manner before he blew into her ear to tease her further before releasing a small chuckle, loving how he was able to harmlessly tease Alessa like that, knowing how she normally was and thinking her reaction would be quite hilarious. Clyde just hoped Heather would only see it as harmless teasing.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:14 am

"B-but..I like it..." Alessa would let out as she strained herself to try and regain her focus after being hit with the successive moves by Clyde. She would hear his next words, taking back what he just said, causing her a slight bit of confusion before she would shake it off, trying not to pay too much mind to it as she knew she had to focus on the spar.

Though as she was recovering herself, she would feel Clyde grab her wrist and turn her around before getting into place and locking in Heather's submission finisher. She would let out a little groan from the pain of the hold as she brought her hands up to Clyde's arm, trying to remove it from her throat.

"Huh...Actually wasn't expecting that one." Heather would say, a bit impressed by Clyde's usage of her moves. She had almost forgotten that submission move in 'training' the two, and seeing it being done was a pleasant surprise to her as she would nod her head, taking a step towards the ring to get a closer look.

"N..no match??" Alessa would let out as her face would turn a slight red from the soft whisper that Clyde was giving her. However, his words made her slightly disappointed. She didn't want to be no match for him, and she was trying to deny it inside as much as she could as she would shake her head from within the hold. "I-I can still do this!" she would let out before trying to reach behind her and grab Clyde's legs, attempting to slide her legs forward as much as she could, trying to maneuver herself to get footing to start trying to pull herself up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 am

"Yeah... I like it too..." Muttered Clyde in response to Alessa words regarding the outfit she wore, thinking that she wouldn't really catch onto what he really meant by liking her outfit. [size=85:2xcj80id]"Better than a dang ol' red track suit..." Clyde would say to himself away from Alessa's ear while he locked in the submission hold from on top of Alessa.

Clyde would then grin slyly as he saw Alessa's race turn red slightly, getting the exact reaction he wanted. "That's right. No match!" Clyde would say in a happy tone with a smile and matter-of-fact nod of his head while pulling back on Alessa's throat, figuring he'd be able to easily beat her now by just wearing her down. But upon hearing her suddenly cry out, Clyde's eyes widened.

"Huh?" Clyde would let out after hearing Alessa's words before he felt him reach and grab for his legs, feeling her start to move up and rise to her feet, prompting Clyde to cling onto Alessa by her throat while she grabbed her legs, trying to wrench backwards on her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am

"Guuh-haahh" As Alessa went to stand, she would find Clyde really pulling back on her now, putting quite a bit of pressure on her neck because of the elevation and the fact that he was practically hanging from her. Alessa would wonder to herself a bit if getting to her feet was the best of ideas, but now that she was there, there wasn't much she could do but find another way out.

She could feel her vision faltering, the blackness fillign her eyes as the grip Clyde had on her was unavoidably choking her from the angle that it was being performed at. That was certainly something that couldn't be continued for too long or she could end up being choked out right there, just minutes into the spar without being able to hit one move, and that was something that Alessa wasn't going to allow.

Gritting her teeth, Alessa would let out a yell, planting her feet firmly on the mat before charging backwards into the corner, trying to ramp Clyde's back hard into one of the turnbuckles.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 am

Clyde held onto Alessa as best he could as she began to lift herself up and bring the cowboy along. Clyde knew he had the advantage right here, if he could take Alessa out with this move, the match would be over before it even began. In truth though, Clyde wanted to win and show Heather how good he was but he didn't want Alessa to be defeated so easily either. So Clyde hoped she would do good, but at the same time, he was counting on the choke hold to work.

Hearing Alessa's mighty yell however, Clyde saw that she was far from finished and braced for impact as he was sure that yell meant she was going to retaliate, and she did. "Aghhh!!" Clyde would let out as Alessa rammed his back hard into the turnbuckle, crushing Clyde and causing him to release the hold on her while his back arched up from the sharp pain in his back, looking up at the ceiling above as he arched up in pain before slumping in the corner, his arms draped over the ropes to his sides, dazed by the heavy impact he endured.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:33 am

Slamming Clyde's back into the corner, Alessa would let out a groan as she was released, stepping away from the corner a bit to take a few deep breaths. She knew even though the spar had just started that that was a close one and she probably had just narroely avoided being choked out already.

As she took those steps away from Clyde, she knew that she had to quickly follow up. Immediately after she had caught her breath, she would refocus herself, narrowing her eyes before she would charge towards Clyde. She would attempt to run right into him, leaping up a bit to attempt to slam him with a corner crossbody maneuver.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 am

Stunned by the heavy impact that he endured following Alessa's powerful ram into the corner, Clyde would remain slumped against the turnbuckle, feeling like he had just been tackled and crushed by a small bull. The move hurt, but he was otherwise not too damaged.

Still, he had underestimated Alessa and was now paying for it right in front of Heather. With a groan Clyde would weakly look up and see Alessa take those couple of steps away before she narrowed her eyes at him. Clyde was too dazed to do anything however and could only watch with blurred eyes as Alessa charged right for him and splashed right into his body against the corner.

"Uughhh!" Clyde would let out as a good bit of wind was knocked out of his chest as Alessa splashed into his body and pressed him up tightly against the turnbuckle. His body would jolt back then forwards, then back. His chest would remain pressed against Alessa's if she remained there, but if she stepped back, he would slowly slump forward and fall forth towards her, landing limply into her arms or in front of her feet.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Slamming into Clyde with the crossbody, Alessa would step back to let him fall to the mat, taking the time to continue taking a slight breather. She felt she had to pace herself and do it well if she was going to be the victor of this little spar. She had almost completely forgotten the fact that she was supposed to be emulating Heather's moves, and it was soon going to become evident that that is how it is.

Stepping back up to Clyde, Alessa would look down at him, taking in and out a deep breath. "See? I so am NOT no match for you Clyde!" She would let out before reaching down for his wrist. If she could get a good grip on him, she would attempt to yank him to his feet, trying to pull him up right into a tight bearhug submission hold, Alessa wanting to start solidifying her offense.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm

The crossbody splash from Alessa had enough impact behind it to rock Clyde dizzy as Alessa crashed into him before letting the cowboy fall to the mat, his back rising and falling as he took in air and exhaled heavily, trying to get air back in his lungs while recovering from the hits he took from Alessa that rendered him dizzy.

"Uuuugh..." Clyde would groan out weakly from against the mat before Alessa yelled out to him and grabbed his wrists to suddenly yank him up to his feet like a weightless rag doll. "Huuu! A-Agghhh!" Clyde would let out as he limply flopped up to his feet in Alessa's grasp before she applied a tight bearhug that made Clyde's eyes open wide as he gritted his teeth, feeling the crushing strain on his lower-back as Alessa crushed him.

"A-Aggghhhhhhhh..... A-Alessaa...." Groaned Clyde within the strain of the bearhug as his chin rested upon her shoulder, wanting to say something along the lines of 'Heather doesn't use this move' but Instead Clyde focused on escaping by trying to pull his upper body away and push on the sides of Alessa's arms, trying to pry himself free as his body arched back in pain, inadvertently grinding his stomach up against Alessa's.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next