by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SHOW Me How Good I Am!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SHOW Me How Good I Am! - Page 4 Empty Re: SHOW Me How Good I Am!

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 am

"Tch...of course." Noticing the bulge that was growing in Clyde's pants, it was quite clear to Heather that he was getting aroused by the position that Alessa had taken upon his face. In all honestly, it would be tough for any guy to not get aroused at being in a hold like that, but still Heather was slightly irritated by it. She would lean further in and watch to see if Clyde would be able to escape.

Alessa on the other hand, was finding an odd enjoyment in keeping the facesit on Clyde, his struggling just making her want to remain on his face for even more. It was a feeling that she was only just experiencing for the second time, and while it wasn't nearly as direct or as intense, it was still driving her up quite a bit. It was unavoidable that Clyde would go to more heights to try to escape as she would feel his struggles slowly dying down.

Feeling his legs slip under her armpits, she would feel herself begin to unbalance slightly, her crotch lifting for just a second slightly off Clyde's face, but she would immediately try to reaffirm her position. Trying to wrap her arms tighter around Clyde's legs, she would try to keep his body bent in that way, trying to retake her seat completely on his face while putting him in a variation of a matchbook pin type hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am

His with legs hooking right under Alessa arms, Clyde was hoping his counter maneuver would get Alessa off of him and allow him to get away, but to his horror and undesired arousal, it completely backfired on him when Alessa wrapped her arms ever tighter around Clyde's legs before firmly planting her panty covered crotch right over the Texan's gasping mouth, effectively restraining him in a tight matchbook pin.

It was at this point Clyde felt 100% completely trapped, he was folded in half and pressed tightly against Alessa's crotch, his body was so weak in her grasp that he had practically gone limp, unable to escape. Feeling like he was about to pass out, Clyde wanted to surrender, but all he could do was release muffled groans under Alessa. With air being deprived of his lungs with a Clyde would begin to desperately suck for any air he could find, inadvertently sucking upon Alessa's panty covered crotch that his lips were pressed tightly against as he did this, releasing muffled moans against her muff with his eyes starting to shut, laying trapped and folded under her crotch and skirt, nearly defeated, still sucking for air as best he could.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 am

"Wh-haaaahh~~ C-Clyde d-don't..do that!" Alessa would let out as she would feel him sucking for air, causint him to suck at her crotch, sending quite the sensation of pleasure through her body. Her back would arch, in turn causing her to press down even more, the tides of the pleasure almost completely taking her over as she would, reflexively, rub her crotch a little on his face.

All the while, Heather was staring at the sight, her eyes open wide with her fist clenched, a shade of red overtaking her face. She could tell how into it Alessa was getting, whether it was purposeful or not, and it was beginning to get her quite a bit fed up inside. She would stomp down her foot again, Jumping up onto the ring apron as she glared at the two. "Hey, hey! Either you get off of him or you tap!! E-enough of this!!" Heather would let out, though clearly it wouldn't get to Alessa as she woul continue what she was doing.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:55 pm

"Mmmmhhhmmpphh!!!" Clyde would cry out as Alessa told him to not do that, which was to suck in for air and inadvertently tease Alessa's crotch with the suction motion that would otherwise cause Alessa to arch her back before pressing down harder over Clyde's face, rubbing her crotch over him, causing Clyde's head to limply rock back and forth as she did this, teasing her crotch with his mouth and nose as they slid along her muff.

"What is she doing!? Why is she like this!?" Clyde thought as his eyes shut tightly as he continued to gasp and suck for air, feeling like he would pass out if didn't do that. Hearing Heather's words that were clearly angry though, Clyde thought about tapping, but he didn't want to submit to Alessa in this manner and believed that he could still escape with one last desperate maneuver.

Clyde would groan weakly under Alessa, going all but limp in her grasp but remained conscious at the moment and tried to get her off of him by doing one last desperate maneuver. He figured the hard pressing down was just her trying to secure a pin and the rubbing was accidental and that either way she was still heavily flustered and didn't want to be in this position except to win. Even if she did, Clyde believed this dirty tactic would embarrass and fluster her enough to get her to release him. But if it failed it was game over for Clyde.

With a hesitant tremble of his mouth and lips, Clyde tried to snake his tongue out and give a brief lick to Alessa's crotch in what he hoped would freak her out and cause her to back off. Clyde knew how Alessa was and he figured that despite all she was doing right now, she would be freaked out by such a thing. Once this got her off, Clyde could get some air and go back to sparing with Alessa. At least that's what he hoped. Failure would result in an instant KO otherwise.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Still feeling the new sensation of arousal shooting through her, Alessa would continue riding Clyde's face, the pleasure taking over her more and more by the second. Never would she be so in tune to this sort of feeling if it hadn't been for the experience that she was forced into in the hospital, and it was reflecting on this moment quite a bit now here with Clyde.

Soon though, Alessa would feel another source of the sensation as Clyde would run his tongue up her crotch. Her eyes would widen as she would let out a moan, holding Clyde's legs tighter, Alessa would continue to arch her body, basking in the pleasure even more as she did. "Clyyde! Wh-what are you..doing!?" She would let out, the feeling in her body causing her to be quite reluctant in getting up as she would remain sitting on his face.

Meanwhile, Heather would grit her teeth tightly, the anger finally getting to her as she saw Clyde lick at Alessa's crotch. "What the hell!?!?" Heather would yell out in frustration, jumping into the ring before she would run over to Alessa, shoving her off Clyde which would cause her to fall onto her side, breathing heavily as she would grab onto the middle rope with one hand.

"What the hell was that Clyde!?!?" She would let out, in reality more mad that Alessa didn't get off him from the action, in her mind really knowing that Clyde did it only to try and get out of the hold. Her sights turning to Alessa a bit more than they were to Clyde, trying to examine her expressions which were filled with pleasure.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 pm

What Clyde thought would get Alessa off him backfired in the EXACT direction that he honestly did not want to take things. With Alessa rubbing up and grinding her crotch along his face, Clyde was in desperate need of air, so this prompted him to try one last desperate maneuver to get himself free, but what he did in fact run his tongue along Alessa's panty covered crotch, his eyes would widen when heard that moan from Alessa before she held his legs even tighter and not remove herself from his face like he had hoped!

"Muuurrrphh!" Clyde would let out in response to Alessa's words when she asked him what he was doing, wanting to reply with: "TRYING TO ESCAPE!", but was otherwise still going to remain silent under the girl as she plugged his mouth shut with her facesit in an even tighter manner, putting Clyde on the edge of unconsciousness as his eyes began to water.

Eventually though, Heather finally came to the rescue and managed to push off Alessa, causing Clyde to INSTANTLY gasp and cough for air as his legs flopped down onto the mat. "Gawwd..." He'd gasp as he panted heavily on the mat before hearing Heather yell at him.

"Couldnt...Breathe... Had to... Try... Dyin'..." Clyde would say as he laid sprawled out on the canvas with his chest rapidly rising up and down as he looked up at Heather weakly, not realizing that his manhood was still standing tall as he laid flat on his back upon the mat. "She...Wouldn't... Stop... Rubbin' and sittin' on me..." Clyde would gasp out before lifting his head up. "Didn't tap though..." He'd say before trying to cover his bulge.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 am

"Save it, it's more than obvious that it's there." Heather would say as Clyde would attempt to cover the bulge in his pants. She would shake her head slightly at the sight, thinking to herself a bit as to what she should do. She would tap her foot on the mat again before she would look over at Alessa who was still breathing heavily, looking down at the ground for a second.

"And how about you?" Heather would say, walking past Clyde as she would grab Alessa by the wrist of her hand that was grasping the rope. "I see you enjoyed yourself quite a bit didn't you?" She would let out, noticing the wetness that was developing in Alessa's panties, past the mark left by Clyde's tongue.

"Haah..H-heather...I'm sorry I-" "No no, the problem is you just have to control it, look at you, you're out of breath, that's no good." Heather would say, pulling Alessa up as Alessa would look at her in confusion. "If you're gonna do that move, you don't overdo it. It's GOOD to enjoy yourself doing it at your opponent's expense, but if you go overboard, you'll kill yourself doing it too." Alessa would shake her head at Heather a bit, staring up at her in disbelief. "B-but i-" "BUT! You aren't allowed to use that against Clyde becuase...well just that's the rules and that's how it goes."

Heather would let go of Alessa, causing her to stumble back towards the ropes a bit. Heather had a wide grin on her face, loving Alessa's confused reactions at her words, having her fun time teasing Alessa like she used to back when they were in America. She would go over to Clyde, offering her hand, but would retract it at the last second if Clyde wen for it. She would lean in a bit, going to whisper to Clyde "So, who does it better, me or her?" She would say with a slightly evil grin as she looked down at Clyde.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 am

"Ah Heh... Sorry..." Clyde would mutter apologetically with a nervous smile before removing his hands from his bulge, looking away sheepishly from Heather, feeling a bit ashamed and embarrassed for what had just happened with Alessa, whom Clyde also felt bad for when Heather turned her attention towards the girl began to have a little talk with her, honestly feeling a bit bad for Alessa as he watched the girl apologize and Heather not giving her much of a chance to explain herself.

Clyde didn't exactly care for what Heather was trying to teach Alessa since he believed that doing that stuff wasn't something Alessa would normally do. Nor did Clyde really like the things Heather did in the ring at times for her own personal pleasure with other wrestlers and teaching Alessa that mindset wasn't something he cared for either, especially with how concerned he was for her following the end of the spar. Clyde would blush though and scratch his head nervously when Heather said facesitting wasn't allowed on Clyde, giving the Texan quite a bit of relief, worry and slight disappointment that he would otherwise try to hide.

Frowning at the way Heather picked on Alessa by letting her stumble on the ropes, Clyde would try and get back up on his own, but before he knew it, Heather was back and actually lending him a hand. With a relived smile, Clyde lifted himself up and went to grab Heather's hand but would fall back immediately when Heather pulled back at the last second. "Ah! Wah! H-Heather!" Clyde would complain before he listed to Heather whisper to him, his face flushing deep red when she asked this question.

"W-Why you of course, my love! You do it way better darlin'!" Clyde would say nervously before he got a chance to think. A grin soon forming on his face before he continued on. "But Alessa's pretty dang good herself... I mean, she didn't even need Rope to hold me down..." Clyde would say teasingly to Heather before sticking out his tongue at her and winking.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Heather would give Clyde a devlish grin as she saw his face turn red and he would nervously say that she wa better. She would nod her head, quite satisfied with his answer. She was about to state that, and boast about it when she would hear his next words, causing her to blink her eyes for a second before she would glance over at Alessa for a second.

Alessa would be readjusting herself, trying to get to her feet when she would notice Heather's expression, seeing her face turn quite sour and mad. "Ah-aahhm.." She would let out, not knowing what to say before Heather would wave it off, looking back down to Clyde.

"Is that right!? You know, tapes aren't good enough, I think Alessa needs examples up close." Heather would say, gritting her teeth as she would try to push Clyde back onto his back with her boot on his chest, Quickly jumping to sit on his face afterwards if he went down. "THIS is how it's done! Sorry there isn't as much..cushion as Alessa had." She would let out, referring to the face that compared to Alessa's panties, she was still wearing her baggy pants.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Clyde honestly should have kept his mouth shut and ended his statement with telling Heather that she was better at sitting than Alessa was. Of course Clyde couldn't resist messing with Heather and that was exactly what he did. But what he didn't count on was the situation backfiring or Heather reacting in the way she did.

"H-Huh?" Clyde would let out as he looked up at Heather and tiled his head when she expressed her belief that Alessa may need an up close example. Seeing the angry look in Heather's eyes made Clyde realize the situation was not about to be pretty, thus prompting him to try and get up to scramble out of there, but before he cold, Heather's boot would press onto his chest knock him back down to the mat before Heather followed up by quickly jumping up and planting her rear down upon Clyde's face with her baggy pants.

"Mmm-Mhmmm!!!" Clyde would cry out as Heather's bum crashed down onto him to drive his head into the mat, keeping her rear there to smother him. "Mhmmphhh!!" Clyde would cry out as his legs flailed up wildly and frantically as he groaned under Heather, moving his head left and right frantically from under her, trying to escape by placing his hands at her sides and trying to lift her up off of him before he passed out from a lack of air. "Mmmmmphhh!!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4