Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"God Forgives, Gastin's Don't."

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"God Forgives, Gastin's Don't." Empty "God Forgives, Gastin's Don't."

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 am

Tuesday - 8:02 p.m. - Kyoto, Japan - AFW Tension Arena Complex

Tonight's show of AFW Tension was now starting up and getting underway, airing live across the world to the millions of fans who were tuning in, hearing the show's theme music and the cheers from the packed crowd, ready to start tonight's show, which was apparently going to kick off now as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QF_n7aGogM:tt768xzk]"Nothin' To Lose" By Rebel Meets Rebel[/url:tt768xzk] would begin to play over the arena speakers, earning several loud boos and cheers from the crowd who immediately knew whose theme song was playing right now.

Once the song fully kicked in, out came Tension's notorious scallywag Texan, Clyde T. Gastin, clad in a tan trenchcoat and brown leather cowboy hat over his usual attire of a white T-Shirt, Blue Jeans and brown cowboy boots as he stepped out onto the entrance stage with the 24/7 title slung over his shoulder where he would be greeted by several thousand boos and cheers from the crowd that he would otherwise ignore while he made his way down the entrance ramp.

Eventually Clyde reached the ring and would walk off to the side of it before taking the steel steps up onto the ring apron before going between the ropes to step inside. Walking over to the center of the ring before calling for a microphone, which would be handed to him by a staff member at ring side. Clyde then made his to the center of the ring with the mic in hand before raising it up and speaking.

"For those of you who ain't aware of a few things that went on around here... 'Bout a month or so ago durin' my lil' match with Cecilia Northman, things got outta hand between us and this... Kinda ended up pissin' my girl Heather off at the time who later ended up interruptin' that match." Clyde would begin to explain before he reached a slightly embarrassing subject, causing him to scratch the back of his head under his cowboy hat in a slightly nervous manner before he resumed speaking with a sterner voice.

"Before she managed to do that, she had a little run in with Cecilia's brother... Mr. Fredrik Northman, who tried t-" Clyde would begin to say before he was cut off by several loud crying cheers from the female fans in the audience, causing Clyde to wince a bit as he heard those ear splitting, high pitched squeals before he snapped at the crowd. "Ya'll better not be cuttin' me off again when I mention that fool's name!" Clyde would yell out before a getting wave of boos from the girls in the crowd, causing Clyde to roll his eyes, unable to help feel a tad bit jealous that Fredrik was able to get that kind of reaction out of the ladies while Clyde was left high and dry.

"As I was tryin' to say... Mr. Fredrik Northman had a little run in with Heather backstage and tried to get a lil' frisky with her when she wasn't willin'. Tryin to rape My Girl backstage like the punk ass bitch he is. " Clyde would say with a bit of a scowl as he looked down towards the entrance stage as if expecting Fredrik to appear, but would otherwise remain looking down the empty ramp before turning to the crowd at his side, noticing how the crowd had gotten silent all of a sudden.

"I see y'all got quiet now. But I'm more surprised that none of y'all girls in the crowd complainin' that Mr. Fred didn't try to rape any of y'all backstage. I mean, weren't yall cryin' for 'em 10 seconds ago?" Clyde would say a smug grin to the crowd who would begin to boo a bit in response to his words, causing Clyde to just give off a careless shrug. "...Had to go there." He'd add, still grinning as he spoke.

"Now before I got jumped, shot and laid out in a shitty ass coma for 30 days... I made promise to Cecilia that I would stay away from ol' Freddy, who on that same day apologized to both me and my fiancee and Begged for forgiveness. Now while Heather may have forgiven you Fredrik, after you gave us that car... I sure as hell ain't! And the only reason I ain't busted your ass with a goddamn 2x4 at Tension Heights is because your sister who's like family to me, made me promise to stay away from you and not kick your ass up and down Japan before shippin' your ass back home in a rinky dink box!" Exclaimed Clyde as he pointed down towards the entrance stage with the brim of his cowboy hat covering his eyes.

"God Forgives, Gastin's Don't. Heather may have forgiven you, Fredrik. But my forgiveness ain't gon' be bought out by handin' me a fancy-ass car, hell no... I might be a month late but Im back from the dead and ready to settle this shit! I ain't gon' end up a ghost with unfinished business if somebody manages to bury my ass for real next time! No man tries to screw My Girl and gets away with it!"

"Cecilia may have told me not to go after ya, but she didn't say nothin' about challangin' ya to a good ol' fashioned match in the ring! C'mon boy, if you got the guts you'll get your ass down here into this dang ol ring and rumble! I'll even let ya try and win my belt! C'mon!"
Clyde would let into the mic as he paced around, hoping Fredrik would arrive and accept his challenge.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"God Forgives, Gastin's Don't." Empty Re: "God Forgives, Gastin's Don't."

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 am

It didn't take long after Clyde Gastin's challenge, before the Arena went black for a few seconds, Fredrik stood behind the curtains as the crowd was a buzz of the blackness that seemed to last a bit to long than it should do, Why the hell did you call me out here....ugh, this is a pain...least I can get something out of it Fredrik thought to himself as soon enough sounds started to come out of the speakers, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mluOwFS22Ik&feature=related:1oo1tz88]a new song perhaps[/url:1oo1tz88] strobe light started to flash in rhythm to the voice and beat that was playing, that was until the music started for real, with little time left spot lights came to life and centered on the entrance as Fredrik Northman jumped out from the curtains and made his appearance.

Much to the love of the ladies in the crowd as roars came out from the crowd and screams of fan for the Swedish singer, her held a microphone up to his mouth as he sang his song, but it wasn't in Swedish he sang, it was in Japanese and of that it was as fluent as his Swedish was, he wore black jeans and sneakers, a white shirt and a black tie as he sang his latests song while he made his way down the ramp and finally came up to the ring about at the end, and bowed to the crowd,for the moment the women seemed to have forgotten about the claim that Clyde had made as they had screamed and cheered for the Swedish Stallion as he made his way down to the ring, he took a moment to regain himself as he then shouted into the microphone, " Arigato mina-san!" and then walked up to the steel steeps as he was showered with screams and cheers from the fans, " My newest single ! Labyrinth! Hope you enjoyed it !" Fredrik shouted as her waved to the crowd before stepping into the ring and bowing respectfully towards Clyde.

" Hello Mr.Gastin, How are you? I heard about what happened from Cecilia, I would have helped if I could but Cecilia wouldn't allow me to" Fredrik said as she raised a hand and ran it through his hair and then shook his head a little, " Not that it matters, seems like it takes more than what ever those guys could dish out to take you down !" Fredrik said with a little smile on his face, " that's Tensions 24/7 champion for you! Let's give him a around of applause!" Fredrik shouted out and was received rather usually for him, as it was a rather mixed crowd for Clyde Gastin.

" I take it from what you have been saying that the Bugatti wasn't satisfactory then ?" Fredrik said as he moved forward to Clyde to not have them as far away, as if they were enemies, but closer as if they weren't enemies, maybe not a wise move but a move he made nonetheless, " Well I have apologized and it wasn't like I was the only one at fault, but I care not to sully a good woman's name, so I take them blame for that, I am not sure I would like a match with you though...you aren't really me preferred type, no offense Mr.Gastin"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Once Clyde began to hear some music echoing from throughout the arena, he began to grin slightly in a rather excited manner as he thought Fredrik was accepting his challenge. However, Clyde's grin would fade once he heard the loud roaring screeches from the thousands of women in the audience, both young and old, yelling their lungs out for the young man from Sweden so loudly that it once again caused Clyde to wince a bit and cover his ears as he heard that loud pop from the crowd that was actually managed to drown out the music.

"If it gets any louder I swear Im'a go deaf! Shouldn't get any worse though if he keeps his fuckin' shirt on..."
Thought Clyde with his hands over his ears, trying to drown out that loud sharp screaming from Fredrik's female fans, whom soon yell out even louder once Fredrik begin to sing. "Are you fuckin' kiddin' me, right now!?!? He Can Sing...In Japanese!?!?" Clyde would let out in both disbelief and slight jealousy while his eye twitched slightly, unable to actually hear his own words due to how loud it was in the arena.

"Aww Man I think I goin' deaf up in here!" Clyde would let out as he stood in the center of the ring and just tried his best to plug his ears shut with his fingers to drown out the screaming fans, even though he could still clearly hear them and Fredrik's singing which was actually pretty good. The singing would stop though eventually and the next thing Clyde heard through Fredrik's microphone was some kind of Japanese greeting apparently. Clyde understood the first part as being 'Hello' but didn't understand what he meant by Mina-San. To Clyde, Mina sounded like a girl's name and this made the Texan assume that Fredrik was trying to insult him. Once Clyde made this assumption, his eyes narrowed and turned into a glare directed towards Fredrik, he then bent down and grabbed the Mic he had dropped immediately began to speak out just as Fredrik got into the ring bowed, thinking that he had been insulted.

"Mina!? Where the hell you get off here boy thinking you can me Mina!? You must be outside yo' dang ol' mind! I ain't no lady, Im'a man!"
Clyde would declare loudly in frustration as he flailed his fist at Fredrik, while the crowd began to laugh at Clyde, knowing that he misunderstood Fredrik's words and was making a fool of himself, which the crowd found to be pretty funny. Clyde however did not and would turn to the crowd with a scowl as he gritted down on his teeth. "The hells so dang funny!?" Clyde would yell to the crowd as he demanded to know why they were laughing, but this only caused them to laugh even more and frustrate Clyde even further as he looked at the crowd and just cliched his fist tightly until he turned towards Fredrik after hearing him speak and say hello, asking how he was before commenting about how he was aware that Clyde had been attacked about a month ago.

"She made a smart choice..." Mumbled Clyde when he heard Fredrik mention how Cecilia did not allow him to help. Fredrik then went on to comment on how tough Clyde was before asking for a round of applause from the crowd who would cheer apparently, but Clyde knew that was just because of Fredrik.

"The Car? Oh hell no the Car is perfect! Heather loves that thing... And don't change the subject! We ain't here to talk about that! " Clyde would say calmly before his tone of voice rose up, trying to sound as firm as he could, but it was a little hard to take Clyde seriously now that Fredrik had stepped up towards him, which only made Clyde frown a bit as he realized how short he was compared to Fredrik, who was a good 5 inches taller than him.

Clyde would then roll his eyes as Fredrik went on to say how he apologized and that he wasn't the only one at fault but was taking the blame anyway. Clyde would either dismiss or ignore that portion of Fredrik's statement before he went on to say that he didn't want a match with him and that the Texan wasn't his preferred match type. Those words caused Clyde's eye to twitch a bit as he tilted his head slightly while looking at Fredrik with a confused stare, as if not being able to comprehend what he had just said.

"Preferred Type..? Whataya mean I ain't ya preferred type!? What kind of a shitty ass excuse is that!? I don't even know what the hell that means!!" Clyde would declare as he glared up at Fredrik, a bit confused as to what the hell he was talking about. "What? Are you scared 'cuz I'd punch ya in the face or somethin' and make ya look all ugly and shit?"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 am

Fredrik looked on in utter confusion as Clyde said something about being a boy and that he called him Mina, he couldn't help but let out a little laugh, he honestly thought that Clyde was joking but when he took a closer look it didn't look like he was he shook his head and held out his hands, " AH! sorry I thought you were joking...I thanked everyone in the Arena, Arigato means Thank you, Mina-san is Everyone or everybody " Fredrik said as he tried to explain himself to Clyde, maybe it wasn't a good thing to do since Clyde did seem to be a bit pissed at him.

Fredrik looked like he felt rather bad as the crowd began to laugh at him he gestured for them to stop as he didn't think it was funny, it was a mistake caused by language barriers and he didn't think that they should such things should be used to make fun of someone, in fact he didn't think people should have been laughing at Clyde at all unless it was a joke, but that was just how Fredrik was as a person.

Fredrik tilted his head to the side as Clyde told him that it was a smart choice, he didn't really understand why and that just made it all the more weird, it should have been okay for him to help, he could have done something right, he would have wanted to, because Clyde was his sisters friend, he should have been able to help, and he thought that it might have been eating away at Cecilia for not being allowed to help Clyde.

" Well that's good, I'm glad she enjoys it..you do to right ?...OH sorry !" Fredrik let out as Clyde seemed to get angry at him for mentioning the car, and kinda changing the subject, but he didn't really have much contact with Heather or Clyde, so this was a chance to kinda catch up with them, Fredrik did have to look down a bit on Clyde but he didn't pay much attention to the fact that there was such a height difference, Fredrik loosened his tie a little and then unbuttoned the top button his his shirt, " sorry to constricting..".

Fredrik didn't get why Clyde seemed so mad at him, he kinda figured that he was pissed, but it had really been a long while since anything happened and the fact that he gave them a expensive car, and his sincerest apologies for what happened, but Clyde still seemed to want to get some pay back, " No no no, Don't take it the wrong way! It's just that I don't....how can I say this man...I don't really do the whole wrestling thing that seriously, and it seems like you are a very serious wrestler" Fredrik said as she gave Clyde a little nod and then said " Well If you weren't you wouldn't be a champion, and If I was all serious about wrestling then I would be competing in Tension pro, you know what I mean ?" when Clyde went on to say that he would punch his face in and make him ugly, Fredrik laughed out a bit and shrugged, " I'm sure you would Mr.Gastin " Fredrik said as he then began to walk back and forth and began to wave to the crowd as he did.

" I am not sure why I am here really ? so I don't know why I would have a match with you...sorry" Fredrik said as he shook her head a little and shrugged.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Clyde would frown and keep his fixated on Fredrik when him swede told the meaning of Mina-San. This revelation only embarrassed Clyde further as his head sunk down when he realized he had just made a fool of himself, LIVE on international television. He now knew why the crowd had laughed at him and it was downright shamefully embarrassing for him as he saw that many people in the crowd were still laughing at him, spotting a couple of girls in the audience giggling at him. It bothered him, but Clyde didn't want to show weakness. This prompted him to pull his cowboy hat down over his eyes as he tried to hide that look of sheer awful embarrassment. Honestly not seeing how bad Fredrik started to feel for him.

Clyde would then listen to Fredrik's words and he spoke on about he was skipping out on fighting him, to which Fredrik would respond that he didn't take the whole Wrestling Thing very seriously, which was something Clyde honestly couldn't understand, along with the fact that Fredrik called him a a serious wrestler. That statement alone shocked Clyde a bit as he did not think anyone took him seriously in AFW, this included many members of the roster on both main leagues and it's fans.

Clyde's temper would flare up though after he told Fredrik would punch him till he was ugly, (Something that earned quite a few boos from the female fans) to which the swede would just say "I'm sure you would Mr.Gastin". While Fredrik probably wasn't being smug, it looked that way to Clyde after he heard that from the taller blonde before he went off to wave to the crowd and ignore Clyde, prompting the Texan to clinch his fists tightly in frustration which only grew after he heard Fredrik's latest statement.

"...You don't know why!? It's easy! I'm insulting you! So you're supposed to come out here 'cuz I'm Dissin' you and accept my challenge! I shoulda kicked your ass a month ago for what you tried on Heather! The only reason I didn't was because your Sister asked me not to and because you were on the floor Begging to get your ass kicked! I can't beat ya up if you think you deserve it! And I cant even kick your ass if you think you did nothin' wrong because Cec told me not to! I want a fair fight, goddammit! Man to Man!" Clyde would let out angrily, still wanting to fight Fredrik and get the payback he desired, even though in all honesty, Clyde was losing his will to even fight Fredrik now. It became hard to fight someone who honestly didn't even have a care about what was going on.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 am

Fredrik wasn't entirely sure of what to do really as he didn't want to fight Clyde, the guy had been pretty badly banged up not to long ago and who knew how healthy he was at the moment, he figured that it might just be better to let this all just end, but it didn't seem like Clyde was going to give up on this idea, her kept picking a fight and Fredrik had a suspicion that he wouldn't stop, Clyde seemed to be rather thick headed...Fredrik didn't think so in a mean way, more as if he just thought that Clyde was very stubborn and that it was just something that he would have to deal with.

Fredrik listened to what Clyde had to say and then shook his head, he didn't seem many ways out of this, and he didn't like Clyde's idea of a loophole to the promise he had made to Cecilia, " Mr.Gastin...Ehm..Is it okay if I call you Clyde ? Have you spoken to Cecilia about what she thinks of this loophole of yours ? are you sure she won't be mad at you ? I know she will be mad at me if I accept a match against you" Fredrik said as he tried to get Clyde off this path, but he wasn't sure that that would even help, it seemed that Clyde was really determined to the idea of fighting Fredrik in a match.

Fredrik could have said that he really only preferred his opponent to be female, but that wouldn't sound so good and would most likely just make Clyde angrier, Clyde felt a bit like a angry rattle snake that had been out in the sun for a bit to long, heated and pissed, also not one to be moved without getting a lashing of some sort.

Finally and idea clicked inside Fredrik's head, as he came up with a way out of this situation, that wouldn't lessen anything, " If we do have this match of yours...you will be satisfied if you manage to win right ? " Fredrik said as he moved his hand up to stroke it through his hair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

As Fredrik went on speaking, Clyde would look at the swede out the corner of his eye under the low resting brim of his hat with a stern glare, tapping his foot impatiently as the taller, older blonde brought up a very good point regarding Cecilia. Clyde really did want to get some payback on Fredrik by giving him a good ass kicking, along with making some extra cash by arranging this match which was surely going to get viewers. Although, most of them would probably all change the channel if Fredrik got hurt or lost.

What Clyde didn't want though, was for Cecilia to be angry with him for doing this despite the small loophole that Fredrik now brought up and talked about, causing Clyde to emit a clear frown. He didn't want to anger Cecilia just because he wanted to get back at Fredrik, not when she had already done so much for him and Heather.

Hearing Fredrik's next question however would not exactly calm the Texan down any longer as his temper would soon flare up once again, but only slightly. "Course I'd be satisfied! I get another win under me and I paid! But don't you be thinkin' you can just call for a match and just lie down to get pinned or somethin'... I want a real fight goddangit!" Clyde would bark out before a look of uneasiness came over him, as he felt he could not go through with the match like he wanted to for Cecilia.

"Goddammit, why do I care if I piss Cecilia off? It's not like I can't just apologize to her! And It ain't like I'm gon' kill him or anything! Still It don't feel right to upset her, especially when she's done so much for me and Heather..."
Clyde would think to himself as he mulled over what to do at this point, feeling like he couldn't back down at this point, even though he knew it would be the better thing to do.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 am

Fredrik was really not sure what to do in this situation as he wasn't all that sure that he wanted to fight Clyde, but Clyde seemed so dead set on wanting to fight him, Fredrik didn't know what to do, he had thought that after he brought up that this would probably piss off Cecilia, that Clyde would back down, but it seemed that he didn't care one bit about it, it didn't seem like Clyde had any care for Cecilia's feeling in this all to Fredrik, Fredrik was forced to roll his head a little and move his shoulders around a little.

" Really ? Huh...well there goes that plan, can't we just settle this over a game of chess ? that way no one gets mad at no one and we can do a little thing right ?" Fredrik asked as he looked on at Clyde wondering if that little puss out would deter Clyde from wanting to fight, for some reason he thought it would only strengthen it though, which wasn't a good thing.

" I really get nothing out of fighting you Clyde, how is this situation fair to me ?" Fredrik asked as he looked on at Clyde for a moment, before letting out a sigh, " You see, I get nothing but a pissed of sister, I will gain no joy from fighting you, and I will get nothing of import, but what do you get ? you get everything you want don't you ? " Fredrik asked as her shook his head a little.

He didn't want to fight, but he wondered in a whole what Cecilia saw in these people at least a little part of him did, as he didn't know really what Cecilia saw in such a hot headed fool that in his eyes seemed to have little care for his sister and didn't respect her wishes in the slightest.

Fredrik did hate to do things like this, he considered it cruel but at this point he didn't care if he had to fight or not, he really wondered, " What does my sister mean to you anyway ? is she a friend ? the care one has for another doesn't seem to reach you that well does it ? are you just using her ? " If there was one thing that Fredrik hated it was people that used her sister, a long time in Cecilia's life she had been used by people, her friendly nature had led her to be taken advantage of a few times before a long time ago, but the memories were still burning hot in Fredrik's mind.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:13 am

Hearing Fredrik's proposal for the two to settle things by playing Chess caused Clyde to frown and silently shake his head in refusal to the proposition. Showing that he was set on ending this confrontation his own way but while still thinking about the potential consequences that involved Cecilia's reactions to what he was trying to do here.

Clyde would then listen to Fredrik speak about how he got nothing out of fighting him and how the situation wasn't fair to him. Saying that all he would get is Cecilia pissed off at him while Clyde gets everything he wants. Upon hearing all that, Clyde would grin smugly up at Fredrik for a moment, as if silently telling the Swede that he was quite correct.

Clyde's grin would fade however when Fredrik asked his final questions that regarded Cecilia. They were stupid questions in Clyde's eyes because he felt no one should even have to ask those questions since he felt it was pretty obvious that he cared for Cecilia quite bit. Even though Clyde wasn't exactly doing the best thing for Cecilia by trying to make use of a loophole and fight her brother, whom he had promised Cecilia not to attack.

"Your Sister, Cecilia, Is like Family to me. She practically saved my life once. She supported and helped Heather get through those rough days when I was in a coma, Half-Dead. I owe Cecilia so damn much... So don't you come up here boy, and start acusin' me for not carin' about Cecilia. And don't you dare fuckin' think I'm just using her! I outta hit you upside the jaw for sayin' shit like that!" Clyde would let out in an aggravated manner as he glared at Fredrik.

If I was using her... I woulda had her pay for my Hospital Bill that I owe to Chesna Matu like she offered to... Oh wait! I'm Payin' for that! He would add in a somewhat sarcastic manner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 am

Fredrik listened on at Clyde as he began to talk about how Cecilia was his family and how she had helped him out so much and done so very much for him and Heather, " Good, so you know that she does a lot for her friends." Fredrik said as he kept looking on at Clyde as he went on with telling him how he was paying everything off and how he didn't ask her for the money to help him or anything like that, Fredrik shook his head a little and then frowned a little.

" It's gonna take place when you have to pay this Chesna off, you can't come up with enough money, or you are gonna say it was stolen or you lost it...and Cecilia is just gonna take your word for it and give you the money to pay it off. But then it's gonna turn out that you just used her to get more money, that's kind what has happened before, the only thing that is different about you and those kind of people, is that you speak with a Texan accent." Fredrik said as he took a step back.

" Two things Clyde Gastin, Hurt her and I will break you, otherwise I don't care much for you. You haven't showed me a single sign of being a good friend towards Cecilia, I think Neither you or Heather has, IF you want to be taken as her friend, how about you actually do something like stop being selfish for a while ? perhaps I am outline in saying, perhaps not. " Fredrik said as he soon rolled his shoulders a little.

" I don't have any reasons to want to fight you, or even accept this match of yours, you haven't told me what type of match, or what I have to gain...If you are Cecilia's friend, then act like it. if you want a match with me...at least find a good reason other than you wanting to fight me. " Fredrik said as he moved to leave the ring before stopping.

" I'll accept the match, if you can tell me 3 things that either you or Heather has done for Cecilia, you have been friends for months right ? so tell me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next