Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trying to catch up

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trying to catch up - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to catch up

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Adrian sniffed and sobbed on Cecilia's shoulder. She couldn't stop it at this point, she knew what she had to do now. It'd be hard as hell, and she doubted Akashi and Taylor would want to speak with her, let alone Natalia... but she had to make the effort if she was ever going to stop breaking down like this. "Not an enemy..." she thought out loud "A goal to be overcome..." she said, once again going over Cecilia's words.

"Yeah..." The cosplayer replied calmly...pushing herself away (or at least trying to with all her aches and pains and Cecilia's strength) so she could look her friend and mentor in the face with a soft smile. "Oh yeah... you got that tag match too... haven't you?" She reminded herself, the Avenger team of Heather and Cecilia against Akashi and Taylor "I'll be rooting for you." She said "I mean it's the least I can do for you, right?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Cecilia looked on at Adrian and still held her, but not so tightly allowing Adrian room enough to at least not have her face pressed against the Swede, but she liked that Adrian seemed to be a bit better, she didn't know how long this would last, since it seemed like every time she talked to Adrian she fixed something but it broke within a minute after their talk, but for some reasons she thought that this time it had worked better than before.

" Yeah ! Taylor is not an enemy, she's a rival and a goal for you now, okay ?" Cecilia said with a smile on her face and a friendly tone of voice.

Cecilia was still not sure if Adrian was okay and if she had got everything down, " Now..Addy, don't over work yourself , I want you to work hard...but not over working yourself okay ? I can help you out with your workout and training, but remember to not work way to hard, and...try and make nice at least Addy, try and talk to Natalia and Taylor..Akashi, after I kick their asses of course " Cecilia said to Adrian as she smiled and nodded her head to Adrian as she began look forward to the tag match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Adrian seemed to calm down, rubbing her eyes to get away the last of the tears, before nodding up at Cecilia. "So... how hard do I work?" She asked "...because I started about a couple hours... I think... what time is it now cause I started at like...10..." she rambled, the aches and pains making it hard to control her own brain patterns. She doubted if it was going to be able to walk for a while. "Kick their asses..." she said weakly, "but not too badly so I have something to apologize to."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:17 am

Cecilia smiled at Adrian as she watch her rub away her tears, she was glad that Adrian finally saw her as a good friend enough to just let everything out to, and it just felt like their bond had grown stronger and that they had become better friends just through this little thing, and Cecilia did like that quite a bit, once she was asked what time it was, Cecilia took a look at her watch, it was almost 1 pm, she had been going for three hours straight ? and over working herself like that...

" Adrian...please....moderation...never over do anything like this..okay " Cecilia said as she sounded very concerned for her friend, " I'll help you...just work out until you get tired....maybe try to cut that work out in half and see how it goes ?...both in time and amount of repetitions on each area..sounds good ? " Cecilia said with a little smile.

When Adrian told Cecilia not to kick their asses to badly she had to grin a little, " I'll try not...but it's gonna be hard, I mean I get to fight someone of championship material, it's gonna be hard not to do all I can to kick her ass " Cecilia said as she teasingly put her tongue out to Adrian, as she kinda made a jest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

"Half? Maybe..." Adrian said softly, three hours didn't seem like that long before she started the work out but... with the way she was right now. Cecilia was right, it was a bit match. "Heh... maybe we could spar, notTodayBecauseICan'tFeelMyLegs! I meant if we're doing it later... maybe we could have one with out me bursting into tears." She suggested, quickly dissuading the notion of doing anything else today. She needed a bath. Or a bed... bed bath...

"I know... but I can't say I beat her if you put her through the ring first can I?" The cosplayer joked before she nuzzled up to Cecilia again "What would I do without you?" she yawned as her eyes slowly closed, it had been an emotionally and physically draining day, and she needed a nap. Or an energy drink IV.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Cecilia smiled a little at Adrian, she seemed alright and that was the only thing that mattered, although she would have to keep a watchful eye on her friend she knew that was good now, she kinda had to admit that she was liking Adrian's suggestion of a spar, she smiled and nodded at her, and let out a quite enthusiastic, " Of course ! I need some training against one of the quickest little fighters i know " Cecilia said with a wide smile on her lips as she looked on at Adrian, " But only if you promise me, you will not give up and always give 110% no matter what " Cecilia said with a smile to her friend.

" Hehe...true, tell you what, I will only put Akashi through the ring " Cecilia joked as she watched and felt Adrian nuzzle up to her, " There there Addy, Don't give me that...if it wasn't for you I would be bald and probably not in AFW anymore " Cecilia said as she held onto Adrian, " We wouldn't be doing so go and we wouldn't have any idea what to do if we didn't have each other Adrian"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Adrian nodded in agreement, "I won't give up." She said with a sense of determination as she battered off sleepiness. "Now... could you help me get back to my apartment... I mean with how long we've been hugging, Becks is probably gonna be jealous of you." the cosplayer joked as she tried to stand up... "No point thinking about it, we're here for each other, and that's what counts, right?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Cecilia looked on a little and smiled as she heard that Adrian wouldn't give up, she smiled and nodded to Adrian as she was asked to bring her up to her apartment, and that was what she would do, she would try and scoop Adrian up and lift her into a bridal carry and then rise to her feet and move up to her feet and hold Adrian up, " That good enough, I'll get you home to Becks okay? and then you can sleep, don't worry, I will talk to her...won't say anything you don't want me to, but yeah I'll get her to stop worry somehow " Cecilia said with a smile on her face as she looked on at Adrian.

She was happy to hear what Adrian said next, about them being there for each other, she was quite happy really and smiled at her friend again, putting on a little grin, " Yeah, of course !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:14 pm

"Wah!" Adrian yelped, she was expecting one arm over her shoulder and holding up the tired cosplayer, not straight up carrying her. Still, with a reassuring grin from Cecilia the cosplayer's eyes started to close again as she drifted off into slumberland.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Cecilia smiled a at Adrian as she watched her drift on into the wonderful land of sleep and dreams, Cecilia would being to walk over towards the elevator, being careful to turn of the music in it before she would use it to go up, she carried Adrian with great care and pressed the button to the elevator where she and Rebecca lived, as she would wait in the elevator and let it rise up to the floor, keeping a kind watchful eye on Adrian as she looked down on her cute little friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3