Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You need to catch up.... Empty You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Spoiler:

Since the raid on the Arachniom's home Team Starmage had been busy filing reports about it. All members had to give testimonies on what occurred, the mission overall had been a complete success. Which was expected with them, they got results no matter how hard it was. All in all the government they worked for deemed it an entire success, though there was the fallout. Namely with Cesba, the chef who turned around and helped Carlson and co succeed in their mission. As a result of her work she had been put into protection with a big house not too far off from where Team Starmage lived, the better to keep an eye on her. And the egg too, that held the Queen in it and if it was ever destroyed all Arachniom would die.

After the mission Carlson told the entire group that she had earned some time off, which meant they went about doing their own things. Chon and Huanle travelled back to China, they were wanting to look into perhaps setting up an orphanage down the line to take children in and look after them. Light was off in the forest practising his powers, trying to see if he could push the limits of his restraining tattoos. Lunar was doing techno stuff like making sure all the computers were virus free, Carlson and Jenny simply remained in bed buggering each other non stop. At least they locked the door.

Shomei? Well he didn't do much, usually he just locked up the armoury or fine tune his weapons. From time to time he'd try to search for information relating to his mission for the JSDF way back in the 50's, but that had been so long ago. And Sho had seemingly been erased from the records, like he never even existed.

He was driving on a motorbike through a forest road, driving to Cesba's new home. She had been far, far out of touch with the world it seemed. Sho had gotten that much from when they interacted, and he had nothing else to do today. So he had gotten permission from Carlson to take Cesba out into Tokyo if she wanted to, and plus it'd let Sho actually do something not related to being ready for the next mission.

He arrived outside the big house, Carlson had made sure no expense was made in making sure she and the egg were safe. There were various security systems that had been overseen by Lunar, Sho and Chon. Chon was a master of B and E, so he made sure the likely exits were covered for example. Shomei parked his bike on the road and took his helmet off, he set it next to the bike and walked up the stairs.

The ex JSDF officer was dressed in black slacks and shoes, with his usual military coat replaced by a basic white leather jacket. Though he still had his gloves on, just in case he needed to use his powers. Giving a small cough Sho rapped on the door twice before saying "Cesba-san? Are you there? It's Shomei, I've come by to check on you."

Last edited by Deus001 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

You need to catch up.... Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:18 am

The home that was provided to Cesba was barely that. From afar, Shomei would be able to see a rainbow of colored webs around the house, entirely encasing it entirely. The weight of the webs had forced the house to buckle in on itself and become warped in many spots. But it was far from comprising in that it was still very well supported. Support came from a number of thicker webs sprouting from the home and leading to tall trees. Some of which were also slightly buckled.

The first day Cesba arrived in the home, she had found much of it to contain modern things of which she had no use or knowledge of. She punched the computer when it turned on and made several sounds. She was about to do the Sam with the television, but it just mesmerized her so.

The security systems had mostly powered down or shorted out with the suffocation from said webs covering them as well. Cesba had buried the egg somewhere where no one would find it. She had also loved a piano that was given to her. It was inside of the home. Shomei would hear it playing loudly as he walked up to her door.

It stopped before he knocked. After he knocked, Cesba would answer the door. He would look at her normal eyes with his own. To her, she saw hundreds of images of him at different angles. Though she could change between spider vision and normal human vision, she referred to look at the world this way.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Well Cesba certainly adapted quickly to her new home, in Shomei's mind it seemed as if the spider woman really knew how to make the place feel lived in. Yeah right he wasn't being honest there, he could be pretty snarky inwardly. Must have been his old age. The piano was nice though, Sho never could really get the hang of instruments. Perhaps it was because of the years of JSDF training he had, he became disciplined sure. But creatively Sho was stumped, unlike Carlson who often came up with novel solutions to problems.

He could tell that some of the security features that had been installed were full of webbing, and in response Sho simply shook his head. Great, over half a billion dollars worth was flushed down the pan. Lunar might have gone berserk if she saw that tech being abused so, but that was for another time. Or maybe Sho should just leave those details out. The piano stopped as the man neared, perhaps Cesba detected his footsteps.

Then the door opened and Cesba came out, Sho smiled as he looked her over. The ageless soldier had to admit something, she looked quite fine. Sure there was the spider arms that popped out of her, but she was tall and slim. There was a brief pause as Shomei realised what he should do next, he lightly coughed and then gave a polite bow.

"Hello Cesba-san. I see you have taken to your home quite well. Would it be alright if I come in? I have an offer for you that you might like to hear." Sho asked after his bow, he wondered what she'd done inwardly to the place. Out of morbid curiosity of course, but the offer Sho had wasn't going to involve staying indoors for very long.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:11 am

"Ah...Shomei, is it?" She shut her eyes for a moment before opening them. No outward change, but instead of hundreds images, she saw him with normal human vision. She offered for him to take a step inside. Webbing. Everywhere. There was not an inch of wall, ceiling or floor that wasnt covered. However, none of the furniture, appliances or kitchen counters were covered.

Even though her dress covered her feet, he would hear heels clicking on the floor. Th web in had dried out and hardened, unlike the webs outside which still had moisture. "Have you come to check on the egg? And what is this proposal you have?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Sho was wondering how this woman saw, but he wasn't going to comment on it. From what he had gathered she had the features of a spider, so the former officer simply assumed she had the same things. Just under that skin. He politely smiled as he stepped in, he briefly hesitated upon entering Cesba's domain. "Thank you." Sho politely said as he entered.

Sho felt the texture of webbing under his shoes, but thankfully it didn't stick on his soles all that much. These shoes cost a lot of yen, and looked smart too. Dress code was important back in the JSDF, everything had to be spotless. Jenny would go mad at a messy room, Sho would go berserk. Still Cesba at least had the decency to leave everything that was needed unwebbed, and there was the distinct sounds of high heels it sounded as the woman walked.

Cesba then inquired as to why Sho had decided to grace her home this evening, Sho stood still with his arms in his pockets. "I've not come to check on the egg, I know that you are looking after it very well. My offer is the following. When I met you back in that mission, you didn't seem to know much about technology. Or the modern world outside, I'm like that too for the most part. I was frozen about 50 odd years ago, and didn't thaw out till a few years ago. And I've been trying to get up to date with things. So I was wondering, how about the pair of us go to Tokyo this evening? You could say I've been given time off, and normally I spend it by myself. But I'd like to treat you and maybe help bring you up to speed. That is if you want." Sho said, giving a rare and small smile after it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:50 pm

He stopped by to see her. Cesba made a small hum at his proposal for her. "To step outside these walls. This forest. Truthfully, I was inwardly freaking out in the Da Vinci air copter we were in. It seems as well thats not all technology has advanced." She walks over to the tv and points to it. "I like the picture box. It entertains on command and leaves on the same command."

The spider then picked up the remote and cuddled it for a moment. "Power..." She put it down and faces him. "50 years pales to near 150....We were just starting to advent steam engines. But there is a box of fire in the kitchen that supplies energy stronger than steam." She was talking about the microwave, in fact. "I would like to experience the world...So long as you would experience something with me later on."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Shomei was being silent, his training made him follow every move that Cesba made as she considered his offer. Cesba had stated how she freaked out during the time in that helicopter, she didn't really show it though back when she sat in the cockpit of it with him. Perhaps that was because of escaping danger and relying on the adrenaline. And Cesba then remarked on the TV, and referred to it as a picture box. Shomei inwardly relied on his stoic calm under fire nature to avoid laughing at that, the way the woman held the remote was a challenge. But Akatsuki prevailed, he knew it was best probably not to risk her wrath.

Granted Sho knew he could handle himself, given his unique powers and the fact that he often was prepared to fight at a moment's notice. But he'd prefer not to fight Cesba, Carlson would hand him so much paperwork he'd be up till 1AM. The woman remarked on how 50 years paled in comparison to her kind. Sho frowned slightly, he didn't think that was a small deal. But he'd stay his tongue in this matter, it had been so long ago. For a human at least, was Sho still human? He wasn't all that sure anymore, maybe it was being from a long line of demon slayers.

The microwave was ignore, Sho still didn't really like that thing. He preferred stirred noodles done naturally, it was a treat to him even to this day. But Cesba agreed to his offer, on the condition that he do something with her. The officer bowed to her and said "Good, I promise you shan't regret this Cesba-san. I'll wait outside for you so you can do whatever you need to with the egg, and we can discuss what you'd like from me on the way when your ready."

With that the man would exit and make his way to his motorbike, he always had a spare helmet on there just in case he had a passenger. Those bikes were always useful to him, he rode one right before he got back on that ship. The ship that changed his life forever....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Cesba giggled. She saw him just slightly get annoyed when she compared his 50 years to her 150 years out of it. She looked at him. "A 100 year difference between you and I. But one thing hasnt changed in either of our times. A good old fight. And if thats what you want, I would suggest you keep that up..." Her threat was mild at best.

She wasnt a good fighter without her powers. At least, thats what she liked to put off...

Cesba would arrive outside a few moments after Shomei. "Oh. Is this one of those motorized bicycles that Ive seen on the picture box? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Fighting Cesba was the thing that was the farthest from Shomei's mind at this point, in spite of his capacity for violence he preferred to keep things clean unless it was required. That was why Sho often took the role of sniper in his team, to take out opponents quickly. Still he had practised the art of karate since a child, that much he knew. And he still trained on a regular basis, not to mention that he had a secret trump card besides limitless electricity and being able to enter a ghost form.

Were it to be required Sho could call down weapons from a sat that orbited around Earth, of course that was to only be used in extreme situations. Ones that wouldn't warrant Cesba, still if she requested a fight Sho would oblige. But that wasn't what Sho intended, rather he wanted to take Cesba "For a night on the town" as the saying went.

And the woman remarked on his bike, calling it a motorized bicycle. Sho couldn't help but emit a little chuckle before saying "Yeah it is, do you like it? Custom made to how I want it, now...." Sho would take a spare helmet from under the seat. It was the colour of Cesba's hair and he handed it to her.

"Stick that on, and hop on when your ready. Wrap your arms around my waist so you can stay on, and that's your normal arms. Remember that most humans are sheep, they won't like it if you start shooting webs and the like." Sho put his biker helmet on and sat in position to start driving.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Cesba grins and playfully winks at Shomei. She stretched her arms upwards. "Mmm...You mean these arms?" And the four of them would slide out, sprouting from her back. They land on the ground, and her body lifts off of the ground, the spider arms supporting her.

"Hehehe!" She laughs. "I thought something would be wrong about them to humans when I watched a movie. I think it was....Arachniphobia. Very racy movie...." She let herself back onto the ground and retracted the legs. "I won do anything out of the ordinary." She took the helmet and put it on.

"Take me away from the forests. Just...Dont freak me out too much." She says in a playful and sultry way.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next