by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

NobuharuKinjo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Catch Your Breath

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Catch Your Breath Empty Catch Your Breath

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:21 am

"Picture it."

Valley stood in the middle of one of Friction's training rings, with a kickpad braced tightly against her chest and her feet planted, nice and firm. Even though she and Haley hadn't been working out for too long, there was already a light sheen of sweet over her, starting to show through her pink shorts and her white shirt. Her skin was lighter than normal since she stopped tanning, but it was getting harder and harder to tell as the beads of sweat began to grow across body, shimmering in the dull light of the room.

She peeked up at Haley from behind the kickpad, then ducked back down. "Summer Splash, 2016. Silver Ace has fought her way to the top, and beaten everyone in her path. The only thing that stands between her and the #1 contender spot is Angel, the defending champ, looking to reclaim her throne. But Ace, the younger, sexier..." She gave her a quick wink. "...rising star, is looking to create a name for herself, begin her own legacy. She boldly takes on the Lightning Latina."

Valley began to bounce back and forth, swaying with the kickpad as the scenario played out in her head. "A fierce match ensues, with neither woman giving an inch. Ace's girlfriend - the incredibly talented and amazing Valley Doll - watches from the sidelines, with dreams of the victory celebration to come. After a tense exchange, Silver Ace sees an opening! Angel is wide open, a perfect target for the Flash Kick! Can she nail her deadly finisher for the title?"

Valley threw back her shortened hair and ducked down, preparing for the impact. The last time she got hit with this attack, it knocked her clean out. Even with protection, she had to be a little wary.

Back to top Go down

Catch Your Breath Empty Re: Catch Your Breath

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:53 am

"Heh, damn right it can!"

Haley smirked, bouncing on her bare feet on the ring, clad in just a tank top and a pair of spandex shorts, with the legs cut especially short just to tease Valley, showing off her the near full length of her toned legs. It had been a while since she had been in the ring, having not appeared since her victory over Amethyst at Summer Splash.

In her off time, she had been relaxing, hanging out with Valley, and helping her recover after her breast reduction surgery, even helping convince her to cut her hair. All in all, it had been a fun little vacation, but now she wanted back in the ring, and Valley had offered to spar with her thankfully.

Taking a step back to give her some extra momentum, Haley focused on the kickpads before sidestepping forward, lashing out with a fast and powerful kick that smacked hard right into the center of the pad with a good bit of force, even without her hard boots.

Backing up, she raised an arm, counting three fingers up and yelling:

"And One! Two! Three! And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how Silver Ace became Friction World Champion!"

She said, laughing after, hopping back and forth on her feet.

"You know, as awesome as that would be, and while I WILL be Friction Champ one day...I just don't see it with the Flash Kick...I mean, honestly, I've been using it a year, and unlike Angel, I've never actually beaten anybody with it. The Ace Crusher is great, but I might need to think of another move to use a finish if I wanna beat girls in Angel's league."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:53 am

Even though Valley had properly braced herself for the impact, Haley's kick still managed to knock her a couple of steps away, until she bounced against the ropes and came skipping back. She bounced along with her girlfriend's little victory celebration, ignoring all the awkward glances from the handful of other wrestlers in the gym. Haley was happy, so Valley was happy. Simple as that.

She gave her watch a quick glance, noting the time. Alaian was supposed to join them, but they had a few more mintues until she arrived. "Never hurts to broaden the moveset." She laid the kickpad aside and started to lazily strut around the ring, thinking for a moment. She was a little wary about giving Haley advice - after all, getting too much into that sort of thing was what messed their relationship up the first time. But she could suggest, no harm there. And there were quite a few things she would love to see her girlfriend do with that lithe body of hers.

"What about...oh!" She snapped her fingers and quickly slid behind Haley with a devlish smile on her face. Valley put her hands on Haley's shoulders and leaned forward, whispering like she was telling a secret. "Lungblower. Great out-of-nowhere finisher, you know? Can hit it almost anytime you're behind them, and they never see it coming until it's too late."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:48 am

"Ooooh, that's a great idea! Hell, I could even do it from the front and pop some implants, know what I mean?"

She joked, suddenly circling around Valley and wrapping her arms around the older blondes waist, giving her a tight hug.

"Seriously though, I love the new look!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:02 am

On her ligther skin, Valley's blush stood out more than ever as Haley pulled their bodies closer together than had ever been possible before. It was still a little weird, suddenly not having the chest she'd been carrying around for almost two decades, but she was adapting. Haley's support helped out more than she could possibly imagine.

"Bah, wait until Alaina gets here. Need a slightly less biased opinion." Valley thrusted back, giving Haley a little teasing grind along her lap, before she got serious and began to drop down, forcing Haley to support more and more of her weight. She reached down, grabbed her by the wrist, and tried to pull her way out and slip under the arm at the same time, getting Haley into a hammerlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:06 am

Haley yelped a little, finding herself suddenly caught, her girlfriend now behind her. Reaching back, she got her her arm around the back of Val's head, a harder task without that hair she could pull, but still manageable, and dropped to a knee while pulling her forward, trying to force the girl over her shoulder with a snapmare to break the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Valley had just opened her mouth to give Haley a little taunt, hoping she might engage in some playful ear nibbiling before Alaina arrived. Should've known better - Silver Ace boasted some solid technical skills, and she knew exactly what to do in a situation like this. Valley went flying over her shoulder and rolled with the impact, popping up to her feet fast and spinning back to face Haley head on.

"Nice and slick." She bounced on her heels, easily manuevering around the ring with grace and style. "But can you keep up with-"

Valley quickly ducked down and spun on the ball of her foot, swinging her other leg at Haley's heel for a leg sweep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 am

"EEP!"

Ace yelped, getting taken down off her feet and landing on her cute butt, looking up at Valley.

"Okay, okay, you've gotten faster, almost like you uh...lost some weight..."

She said, giving Valley a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:42 am

Valley stayed down on the floor instead of popping back up to her feet. She brought her legs around and did a split, looking at her from level ground with a smile to match her young lover's. "Yeah, kinda does. Wonder where it went?"

Valley planted her palms flat on the floor and brought her legs up, transitioning into a handstand - a wobbly one, at least. She kept swaying back and forth, having far more trouble with it than she would have had a month ago. "The balance still takes a little getting used to. Like my body has to re-learn how gravity is supposed to work. Weird. Wouldn't think six pounds could make that big of a difference, but it really does."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Alaina entered the gym, having just changed in the locker room. She was running late and rushed out from the locker room to the gym clad in a red sports bra, red briefs, white kneepads and white boots. She ran out towards the ring, seeing the others already at it.

"Hey guys, sorry I am late!" She shouted as she climbed up onto the apron and through the ropes, stretching and hopping in place. She had a ton of energy, and looked forward to expending it in training. "So.... whats on tap for today ladies? I don't have to kick both your butts around do I?" Alaina said, adding a playful wink at the end. Both of these women were damn tough, damn fast, and had wins against her. Still, this was just a friendly spar and Alaina was here to work out... not snap people in half.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content