Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rita's first catch.

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rita's first catch. Empty Rita's first catch.

Post by Toshokan Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 pm

In the locker room next to the gym, Rita opened her locker. She was wearing a jersey and a pair of gym shorts. It was easy to tell that the girl was annoyed. She looked at the contents, searching for something. While she did that, she thought about the violent bitch she had met earlier, Amy Walker. If it was not for her, the kawaii dominatrix could already be having fun with a slave or three. She had ruined everything. Her debut match. Her pride.

Her favorite leather outfit.

Rita slammed shut the door of her locker, angried. The metallic clang reverberated across the room. After the burst, she opened the locker again, as she hadn't found what she was looking for yet.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Rita's first catch. Empty Re: Rita's first catch.

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:44 am

Haruko stepped into the locker rooms, humming softly to herself as she headed to her locker. Her tail swished left and right slowly as she started to undo the combination to her locker, when she suddenly heard a loud slam nearby her. Her blonde ears perked up upon hearing the noise, and, being part cat, curiousity had gotten the better of her.

She stepped into the next set of lockers to see a blonde haired woman wearing a jersey and a pair of gym shorts. She blinked, seeing the girl looked rather pissed off about something.

"Er... something on your mind?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 am

Still looking into her locker, Rita heard someone's voice. "It's none of your..." As she turned her head to face the person, however, her sentence was cut short when Haruko entered her field of vision. Her anger was momentarily overrun by amusement. She looked at Haruko's babyface, her slender figure and - what had catched her attention in the first place - a pair of cat ears spouting from her head. "...Who are you?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 am

Haruko smiles a little at Rita when she suddenly stopped what she was about to say.

"My name is Haruko. Haruko Hitamura. I'm a submission wrestler here." She replied, and stepped towards Rita slowly, her tail swishing around behind her. "So what's got you bothered so much?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 am

Rita watched Haruko's tail swishing back and forth, a bit mesmerized. That girl was a wrestler? She didn't look the part. But then again, without her corset, Rita didn't look very imposing either, with the appearance of a run-of-the-mill kawaii.

Rita's thoughts lingered for a second before she had a nasty idea. She gave off a fake, but convincing, sigh and hung her head. "I was completely beaten down..." She kept looking down, wondering if Haruko would buy her act.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 am

Rita watched Haruko's tail swishing back and forth, a bit mesmerized. That girl was a wrestler? She didn't look the part. But then again, without her corset, Rita didn't look very imposing either, with the appearance of a run-of-the-mill kawaii.

Rita's thoughts lingered for a second before she had a nasty idea. She gave off a fake, but convincing, sigh and hung her head. "I was completely beaten down..." She kept looking down, wondering if Haruko would buy her act.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Haruko frowns a little at that, and starts to sit down next to her. "Eh.. it happens." She said, buying her act at wholesale price.

"It happened to me on my first fight too. You just need to keep trying. Eventually you'll learn enough to really kick some ass." She stated with a smile on her face. "So what's your name?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

"Rita. Rita Ryals." She held her locker's door with one hand, still looking downwards. "But it's no good. I barely know how to fight..." It was not entirely true, but not entirely false as well. Anyway, what Rita lacked in strength she compensated in deviousness.

The kawaii then suddenly lifted her head, as if she'd just had an idea. "Um, Haruko... after your first fight, did you learn how to kick ass as well?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Haruko scritched at the back of her head for a moment. "Actually, I had to learn from other wrestlers here. I made friends, and some of them would train together with me. In order to get anywhere here though, you pretty much have to dedicate yourself to becoming tougher, faster, and stronger."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

"Is that so?" Rita turned her whole body to face Haruko, and got closer to the catgirl. "Haruko, please! Would you train together with me? Just a little bit? Show me how it's done!" She stared at Haruko, making the best sad-doggie face she could. "I must get stronger too..."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next