Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 7 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Karina remained ontop of Tomomi after that succesfull tackle, leaning in to whisper into the idol's ear. " Allow me to apologize for breaking your arm with my guitar before.. " And with that she brought one hand up to cup Tomomi's chin and force her to look to the side, enough for Karina to get closer and kiss her upon the lips while maintaining her position ontop of her.

Raiye thought it was over when Karina managed to tackle Tomomi down and feeling Megumi getting off, trying to get back in the match but then Megumi came with something else, causing Raiye to moan out her name instead of how she really wanted to call out, by now her nipples had perked and stiffened from the pleasure Tomomi had been given her, causing the Phoenix to blush brightly from the new position she was in, Megumi was certainly strong but she couldn't let this happen!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 7 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 am

Tomomi struggled for a moment underneath Karina, before getting her head wrenched to the side and her mouth filled by Karina's lips for a kiss. She took a moment to clear her head, enjoying Karina's lips, before shoving upwards with her hands and twisting to the side to slip out.

Megumi smiled as Raiye moaned out her name. She leaned back, choking Raiye and playing with her breasts more, going to far as to pull her top down so the crowd could see her surprisingly nice chest! "Masochist," Megumi said to Raiye, "I can see why you like Tomomi, you like being trapped in these kinds of holds, don't you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:03 am

Karina wasn't about to lose her newfound, delicious position on Tomomi, so when the girl twisted to the side, Karina went with her just to force Tomomi onto her back and pin her like that instead. She brought her hands down to Tomomi's wrists to pin them down above her head, just so she would have a much easier time to kiss Tomomi back full on the lips and force her tongue into the girl's mouth.

While it was going good for the rocker in terms of leverage, Raiye was having the disadvantage of pleasure and pain, something she wasn't exactly used to but still sparked a good reaction out of her. She wanted to protect against Megumi but she couldn't get free, her face turning bright red when she felt her top being pulled down enough to expose her large breasts, groaning as she tried to break the hold by pushing back against the idol.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:04 am

Tomomi groaned as Karina followed her and pinned her down on her back. She looked up at Karina, blushing slightly as the rocker overpowered her and pinned her arms above her head. She closed her eyes, letting Karina kiss her for a moment, letting her enjoy that sensation, before taking a deep breath and bucking upwards to break the hold!

Pushing didn't to Raiye much good as Megumi held her in this position. Still she wasn't about to try and choke Raiye out, despite the fact that she could. They were at a bit of an impasse. She got an idea though. "Karina!" she called out, "Let Tomomi go, and I'll release Raiye!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Karina shifted a glare over her shoulder at Megumi, holding down Tomomi with her strength even though her struggling had become annoying. It seemed that Raiye was in quite a predicament and she had to release Tomomi to change that. She looked back down at Tomomi, locking eyes at her before she decided to taunt and tease Megumi. She broke the kiss and licks Tomomi's lips. " That's a shame.. You taste so good.. I never knew you were so delicious, Tomomi.. "

Raiye couldn't seem to break free but she heard what Megumi had planned, her chest rising and falling as she tried to atleast get some more air in her lungs so that she could be ready when she was released. Megumi had humiliated her in this position and even touched her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Tomomi panted as Karina broke the kiss, a small trail of saliva still connecting their mouths to show how close that kiss was. "Ahh... you tasted good too Karina," Tomomi said playfully, "It's no wonder Megumi-sempai likes beating you now."

Megumi, seeing Karina about to release Tomomi, eased up the pressure a little bit on Raiye. She kept her hands fondling Raiye's tits though! "Let her go now Karina," Megumi said, her voice becoming stern.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Karina was just trying to set in the mood with Tomomi, when it seemed Megumi was practically commanding her to release the idol. She smirked though, leaning down to lick Tomomi's lips and to break the saliva between them and gave her a quick peck on the lips, whispering quickly. " Hope we get another bout very soon~ " She practically sung out before she would get onto her knees and then slowly off Tomomi, even offering her a hand to help her get back up.

Even though the rocker ended up having more fun, Raiye was having a different road in this battle. Her cheeks were bright red and warm as Megumi just kept on going with her breasts, trying to hide any more moans, Megumi was really making her hot and bothered and she had a real hard time just trying to get loose and pounce upon the Crimson Warrior!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Tomomi blushed at Karina's sensuality, not expecting this to come from the serious and sometimes mean girl. "Maybe, but next time, I'll be on top!" Tomomi replied as Karina released her, grabbing her arm to pull herself back up.

Megumi saw Karina release Tomomi, and was about to release Raiye when she realized how this girl was going to counterattack immediatly. So she decided to put Raiye out a little first. Megumi pulled back hard, hoping to stun Raiye with a burst of pain before releasing her so she could get back up properly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Karina would pull the girl upon her feet, then releasing her so she could turn back to Megumi and wait for her, though she was doing something completely different, something that made Karina growl lowly at her. " That was NOT a part of the deal, bitch. " She would begin to approach Megumi, with the obvious intend to hurt her.

Raiye was forced to deal with alot more pain before she was finally released. Moving away from anyone rather quickly so she could tend to her back and neck, so far Raiye was given the most pain during this match, she wondered if she should do the same to them now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 am

"Hmm? Maybe I'm just playing a bit rough Karina," Megumi said. She pushed Raiye away and quickly got up to her feet as well as Karina advanced. "I'm not so interested in fucking the two of you in this match," Megumi continued, "And you aren't getting a piece of me either. So come at me Karina!" Megumi would lunge at the girl as she approached, aiming to tackle the girl hard around the waist before she could protect herself and grab her to lift her off the mat, and then drop backwards to smash Karina into the mat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next