Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 am

The way Megumi spoke to her made it sound like Megumi was the one having the advantage all along, it made Karina twitch, glaring at the idol with a childish like angered look on her face. " W-Wha!? I was the one winning! And I don't need a rest! " She growled at her when she saw them tagging, grumbling out softly as she tagged Raiye, who was eager to fight as she got inside the ring while Karina stepped out, Raiye bouncing up and down playfully.

" Finally finally finally! " She yelled out as she grinned over at Tomomi.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 am

Megumi stuck out her tongue at Karina, wiggling it a little to tease her and remind her what it felt like, before turning and leaving the ring. Tomomi stepped in, standing up against Raiye now. They had a decent friendship in the past, the bigger white-haired girl often calling her a kid to tease her. Tomomi knew that Raiye had some kind of feelings for her, though that might just be because she liked seeing the cute idol squirm and submit. Still, Tomomi was determined to win this time.

"Are you ready, Raiye-san?" Tomomi said, "I'll let you know I've gotten much stronger from last time!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

Raiye gave Tomomi a teasing smirk, bringing her hands up and slowly approached the idol, deciding to test that. " Much stronger, you say? How about we have a test of strength, then! I bet you look cute trying to bring me down! " She would chuckle as she took her steps closer to Tomomi, keeping her hands raised for Tomomi to either accept or do something else, Raiye didn't really mind either way. She had looked forward to this kind of match with Tomomi and now she was going to enjoy it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 am

"Test of strength? Alright!" Tomomi said, "No cheap shots though! Or else I'm gonna be really mad at you..." She let that hang for a moment, before stepping in and locking hands with Raiye. She moderated her strength, not pushing with her full power all at once, but just trying to keep Raiye at bay right now. Tomomi wondered if she was stronger then her opponent now though. She hoped she was...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:53 am

" Ohhh, and you're so powerful when you're all mad! " She couldn't help teasing Tomomi even at this point and pushed into the lock up once their hands came together, not pushing with all of her strength yet, she first wanted to see if Tomomi had actually improved, pressing down upon the mat with her feet before she gave a sudden, hard push forward against Tomomi.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 am

Tomomi shook a little bit when Raiye suddenly pushed back, causing a jolt to go through her arms, but Tomomi didn't budge. She matched Raiye;s strength, pushing hard right back, though she was still not going all out just yet. "Was that all you had, Raiye?" Tomomi said, "That's nothing!" Tomomi suddenly increased her strength, pushing with everything now, attempting to drive Raiye back with everything she had!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 am

" Heh! Just wa-- " She was cut off when Tomomi suddenly pushed in with alot of strength, more then she had estimated Tomomi would ever use. It caused Raiye to stagger backwards a few steps, quickly regaining composure and pressed back against Tomomi with all she had, aiming to not only stop Tomomi, but push her right back instead. " I won't lose to you, kiddo! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 am

Tomomi drove Raiye back, thinking she had the girl overpowered. She got a little overconfident, pushing with everything she had all at once. But suddenly Raiye stopped. Tomomi's eyes widened in surprise as Raiye suddenly, and with a massive burst of strength, forced the idol back. Tomomi gritted her teeth, grunting as she tried to match Raiye, but it was no use. She took one step back, then two, then suddenly she couldn't stop. Tomomi gasped as she was driven back relentlessly, unable to counter Raiye's assault.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

The tables were turned when she pushed with her all her strength at Tomomi, intend of driving Tomomi back to her own turnbuckle. She had to admit that it was a close call though. Tomomi had certainly approved alot more since their last match and she was happy for that, she always liked facing strong opponents and despite what was happening now, she knew that Tomomi was still a threat that could take her down. She didn't seem to do any dirty though, all she did was push against Tomomi.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 am

Tomomi felt herself getting relentlessly driven back, but she quickly recovered her wits. She knew a good way to counter this, and with the way Raiye was pushing on her, she knew Raiye wouldn't be able to stop even if she was ready for it. Tomomi suddenly turned back and fell, kicking her legs up into Raiye's gut to knock the air out of her, and then pushing up to flip her over!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next