Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 am

Raiye off course wasn't going to be moved that easily. She felt Tomomi's directing her strength to make them roll but Raiye wasn't having that, she poured her strength in her legs and pulled Tomomi to the opposite direction to keep them in balance, massaging the girl's breasts all the while to try and distract her a little, even throwing some sweet words in there. " Relax Tomomi.. Let my hands give you pleasure. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:33 am

Tightening her grip on Tomomi's neck made the idol gasp out as all her air got choked out of her and she began to slowly suffocate. Tomomi slapped at Raiye's leg weakly, trying to get her to let go, but the lock was solid, and Tomomi couldn't even force Raiye to flip over so she was on top. Adding the rough groping she was receiving from Raiye, Tomomi found herself in quite a pinch.

Megumi, seeing this, decided she had to step in. She quickly slipped through the ropes, running over to deliver a sharp kick into Raiye's side. "That's enough!" she said, "Let her go now!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 am

That confident smirk was back on Raiye's face, holding Tomomi like this, playing with her breasts almost playfully as she felt like she had this one in the bag. That was untill Megumi came rushed towards her and kicked her right in the exposed stomach, causing Raiye to wince and release the pink haired idol from her grasp, trying to roll away so she could clutch and caress the spot Megumi hit her, knowing that she couldn't hold the hold when Megumi helping her partner.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 am

Megumi reached down and pulled Tomomi up, tagging her out in the meantime. The two idols nodded, then turned back to Raiye. They both stepped over, prepared to set up the white haired girl for a tremendous combination attack! Tomomi grabbed at Raiye's legs, if she got a hold of them she would turn Raiye over in a Boston Crab and hold her down, while Megumi stepped in and grabbed Raiye's chin, pulling her up in a camel clutch!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 am

Raiye wanted to tag Karina back in, just incase something would happen. However, she was too late, she was suddenly caught by the legs and soon her arms were caught aswell, being trapped in a dual hold, something what Karina had previously experienced. It hurted like hell but Raiye wasn't going to give a sound of pain for the two idols, her eyes closing tightly shut as she tried to supress the pain.

Karina started to lean against the ropes, wanting to get in there to help her but knowing Raiye wouldn't take it unless she asked for it, both of them had their pride when it came to helping and she waited for Raiye's permission.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 am

Getting Raiye trapped in this hold meant that they could do whatever they wanted to the silver-haired girl. Megumi turned her head back, looking at Tomomi. "Go after her Tomomi!" she said, while Tomomi nodded. She shifted her hold into a single-leg boston crab, reaching down with her freed hand to paw at Raiye's crotch, feeling the girl's sex lips through the thin material of her bikini.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 am

Raiye managed to endure most of the combined hold, she could withstand alot once she put her mind to it, however, when she felt Tomomi's hand feeling her up, her cheeks instantly flared up red and she started to whimper, not being able to ignore that at all while she tried to wiggle as best as she could. The single leg that was free kick about, though that was all she really could do with it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 am

Tomomi felt Raiye beginning to struggle, and she quickly quickened her actions, reaching a finger underneath the panties to finger Raiye a little bit. She pushed one finger inside the girl, swivelling it around to feel up Raiye and tease her into orgasm. "Sempai," Tomomi said back to Megumi, "I think I got her now!"

"Let's be safe about this Tomomi," Megumi replied, "I don't want to screw this up." She held Raiye's head close, looking up to see Karina and keep an eye on her as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 am

This wouldn't go unchecked for long, Raiye had beckoned Karina into a plan by moving her pupils to the corner of her eyes over and over, as if setting a certain target for Karina to go for. Karina stepped inside, rushing straight towards Megumi to make it look like she was going for the Crimson Warrior. However, she soon flashed a grin and instead alternated her path to step side ways and pounce upon Tomomi instead, wanting to make the girl fall forward and completely release Raiye since she was the one sexually attacking her partner.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Seeing Karina step in as well, Megumi shifted to get ready to fight her, but then suddenly Karina went after Tomomi, tackling the pink-haired idol in the back, when Tomomi's wasn't looking. "Wah!" Tomomi gasped, getting knocked off Raiye and rolling with Karina, dragging her off and pulling her fingers out. Tomomi struggled with Karina on the mat, trying to push the girl away and getting back up.

Megumi quickly changed position as well, getting off of Raiye and switching holds, grabbing her head behind one arm and trying to pull her into a dragon sleeper, while freeing her other hand to grope Raiye's breasts and still attempt to rape her!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next