Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Karina was amazed that Megumi managed to hold herself from falling but that served perfectly for Karina's backup plan. When she heard Megumi, she would grin up at her and even give her playful wink. " Nah, Megumi-chan.. I got YOU! " Using Megumi's pushing against her, she'd suddenly fall backwards and pulled Megumi along with her to lay ontop of her, from there she tried to wrap her legs tightly around Megumi's waist while she tried to grab her arms to pull them behind her own back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 am

Megumi gasped as Karina suddenly fell over backwards, making the idol stumble forward and fall right on top of Karina with no defenses. She let out a yelp when Karina went and wrapped her legs around Megumi's waist, but she resisted her arms being forced back. "You're being too greedy Karina!" Megumi said as she pushed hard, attempting to force Karina's arms back instead and pin them on the mat! Then, Megumi would bring their breasts together, hoping to tease Karina into distraction...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 am

Though she couldn't complete the whole hold she had in mind, she started to squeeze Megumi's waist mercilessly that was inbetween her legs, her arms being pinned down upon the mat and even their breasts came together. It caused Karina to blush slightly but also grin as she arched her upper body to press her breasts up against Megumi's. " Our girls are getting along fine.. Don't you agree? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 am

Megumi grimaced as Karina squeezed her waist tightly. "Ahh~!" Megumi moaned, sounding halfway between a moan of pain and one of pleasure. Their tits grinded up through the thin material of their bikinis, and it made Megumi moan out as she felt good. "Heh, i would say so Karina," Megumi said, "Seeing you like this puts you in a whole new light... I never thought I would be impressed by your boobs."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 am

The moan she had gotten from Megumi sparked a better reaction out of Karina, who was squeezing the girl's waist tightly, like she was trying to press their bodies tightly together. She didn't seem to move her arms at all, perhaps she was keeping her strength for something else, knowing that Megumi's pushing strength would take down her own at this kind of leverage, she just focussed on other stuff, like continieuing to grind up against the girl's chest, a soft moan of her own came out.

" You will be getting alot from my breasts you would never thought of.. " She said with a sly grin, even giving the girl a wink.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Megumi let out a small moan as Karina squeezed down tighter, hurting Megumi a bit as she grinded against Karina's body. Megumi's face was starting to turn quite red now from both embarrassment and lack of air. She slowly pushed Karina's arms above her head to pin them down with one hand, while moving her freed hand down to push at her legs to try and get them to loosen up.

"Hah... you're really starting to hurt me Karina," Megumi said

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Karina had a much more effective leverage then Megumi had on her, squeezing the girl's waist every now on then to make sure Megumi wasn't getting too comfortable but the color of her face told her that that wasn't going to happen. Then Megumi's words confirmed it and Karina actually started to lessen the squeezing just to allow the girl to breathe.

" Is that better, Megumi? " She said with a gentle and almost loving tone of voice but she was only giving Megumi a breather because now her wrists were pinned with one hand only, suddenly applying her strength and pulling hard against the pin to try and break free from the bond.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Megumi sucked in a few deep breaths, her chest expanding and bumping up tightly against Karina's breasts. She thought she caught a break, but then suddenly Karina pushed hard with her arms and broke the hold Megumi had her arms in, and she was free! Megumi gasped out in shock, trying to grab Karina again but it was no use. She quickly changed tactics. Megumi pushed up, lifting her chest off, then put her hands right down on Karina's breasts and pushed down, trying to keep her down that way while also lifting up to break free!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 am

There were a few seconds where Karina showed a bright blush and her body frozen from when those hands came upon her breasts, it caused her legs to move off Megumi's waist, her legs softly trailing down the girl's sides as they came back upon the mat but she didn't want to let Megumi go, she tried to grasp the girl by the wrists and jerk hard to the side, trying to roll them both over and lay ontop of Megumi instead.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:51 am

Megumi almost pushed herself off of Karina, but before she could Karina's hands reached out and grabbed her by the wrists firmly and tugged to the side, sending the idol crashing off of Karina onto the mats. Megumi let out a gasp as Karina rolled on top of her, their bodies still in contact, Karina's powerful body keeping Megumi's equally strong form pinned down on the mat. Megumi grunted, kicking out her legs from underneath Karina and pushing hard to one side, trying to reverse this again. She did not want to be at any disadvantage when fighting Karina.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next