Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi Empty Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Match Type: Standard Beach Match
Victory Condition: Strip your opponent naked and tie them up using their bikini set.

A beach match, this was certainly a strange thing to do for them. For both of them it was new and they couldn't wait to see their rivals in action again. They had been getting ready to fight under their terms, both having taken up wrestling for this match and both were in top shape. It was odd to see both of them together for a match like this, let alone their attire, which was pretty revealing and made the crowd gasp when they saw the team.

" Mmm.. I think this looks good on me, don't you agree? "

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi 3521c0g.jpg

Raiye would do a twirl on the sand, her fans going wild as they finally got to see more of Raiye's body, who was grinning at Karina when she stopped. She wouldn't have asked for a better teammate, the two have grown to respect eachother and worked together so well that they knew when to defend eachother. This match had her psyched because she would see her two friends again and even fighting them. She did not rely on brawling this time. She wanted to wrestle them down and show them that she was superior! Perhaps even sexier with the outfit she had on right now.

" You look pretty good, Raiye. But I don't think I'm no slouch either. "

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi 65nbr9.jpg

No one would have ever thought in a million years that Karina would come to the beach dressed like that, without her accesiore and highlights, she looked pretty delicious, not to mention human. She didn't mind much, she's changed so much that it seemed that she was getting more fans by the day! The two did a few warm up bounces to get ready before they headed to the ring, smirking at eachother as they would have never guessed it would come to this but neither one of them was complaining, getting inside the ring and taking the turnbuckle furthest from the entrance, Karina relaxing against the turnbuckle while Raiye took a seat on the top rope, making sure she wouldn't fall off it. They wondered how their rivals would be dressed like and how they would handle them, Karina having that spark in her eyes like she was ready to give it her all while Raiye simply waited with a amusing chuckle. It had certainly been a while since she was excited for a match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Megumi and Tomomi were already out on the beach, the two of them relaxing before their match. Both were clad on their bikinis, letting the sun tan their skin a little bit before the match really started. It was interesting to say the least for them to be facing Karina and Raiye, who haven't been around in quite a while. Not to mention they agreed to this kind of a match, it was certainly a surprise for the idols!

Megumi turned over onto her back, letting the sun tan her body all over. There was a thin sheen of oil on her body, keeping her skin from burning, while also giving it a rather alluring shine. She turned to look at the camera, giving it a small smile.

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi MgZfY.jpg

She turned to look at Tomomi. "Hey Tomomi, are you ready?" she asked. Tomomi was tanning as well, though she undid her bikini straps to get a more even tan. Tomomi stood up, looking at the camera and smiling as she did back up the strings on her bikini, tying up the knots.

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi Rlmw0.jpg

"In one second!" Tomomi said, winking and tying up the last knot, "Did you guys get all of that? Good, now make sure that doesn't get anywhere!" Tomomi said cheerfully, sticking out her tongue at the camera before turning to the ring.

Megumi and Tomomi then walked the rest of the way, the cheering crowd spurring them on before they jumped up slipped into the ring. The two girls then turned to their opponents, Karina and Raiye. The two of them seemed very enticing in their revealing bikinis, a pleasant surprise, though they were both quite pale compared to the slightly tanned idols. Perhaps they should get out into the sun a bit more.

"It's good to see you come back Karina, Raiye," Megumi said, giving each of them a small nod.

"Yeah, lets have a fun match!" Tomomi said, waving at them as she stepped out of the ring, leaving a bemused Megumi to start things off for Eclipse.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi Empty Re: Beach Battle! Karina & Raiye vs Megumi & Tomomi

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Karina wanted to see just how well those idols looking in their bikinis and she had to admit, they both looked like she wanted a piece of and she couldn't wait to get herself tangled up with them! Meanwhile, Raiye was sizing them up aswell, gripping the top ropes like she was gripping their breasts, licking her lips in anticipation and eventually whistled when they stepped inside the ring.

" Though I prefer Tomomi over everyone else.. You're a very close second, Megumi. " Raiye said with a teasing wink, soon bending backwards and twisting to the side so her legs would go over the top ropes and landing upon the edge of the ring, claiming her spot outside to leave Karina inside, who took her steps closer towards Megumi as if she knew she was going to fight her.

" Well Megumi.. Ready to admit that I'm the strongest of us? " She would tease, crossing her arms underneath her chest and forcing them to pillow forth, partially enticing Megumi to get close to them. She was surely showing a different side of herself, one she was sure Megumi would like and off course, like to lose to.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Megumi looked at Raiye, one hand on her hips, looking sexy and defiant at the same time, a small breeze blowing through her long hair. She could tell that Raiye and Karina were sizing them up quite literally, no doubt trying to see whose body was hotter. Megumi felt confident she was the better woman here.

It seemed that Karina was going to face her first, which made things easy for Megumi. She knew how to handle this girl. "I really love it when you're defiant Karina," Megumi said, "It makes beating you that much more fun." She raised her hands. "Lets shake on this first though. Whoever wins ties the loser up and takes her as a present, alright?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 pm

" Hah! I'm going to beat you in your own game Megumi.. And you will enjoy every moment of it.. " She would take a single step closer and brought her hand out to the girl to offer her the handshake, that grin never leaving her face as she was feeling confident but that was she because she had not only taken up wrestling but had a brand new finisher just for Megumi she was going to suprise her with..

" Be ready to become my present then, Megumi. " She would wait for the girl to accept her handshake while Raiye was slouched over the top ropes to not only watch them but to get a sneak peek towards Tomomi aswell.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 am

"I highly doubt that," Megumi replied to Karina's declaration as she shook her hand, "But still, I admire this enthusiasm." She tossed her hair back. "Show me your determination to win!" Megumi then rushed forward, attempting to start things off with a bang. She took a page out of Chigusa's book, starting off with rapid aggression to unbalance her opponent and break their defenses. Megumi ran in, swinging her elbow forward, attempting to clock Karina right on the chin with a powerful elbow strike to start things off!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:56 am

Karina didn't expect Megumi to attack right away, taking only a single step back as she wanted to defend herself but the elbow strike was too fast and knocked Karina's head up, even making her stumble. However, she was not outdone so easily at the start of the match, she quickly lowered herself with a grin and jumped towards, trying to pounce right into Megumi in a short spear attempt and bring them right to the ground.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 am

Karina recovered quickly, but Megumi was moving already to her next attack. Even as Karina lowered her head and jumped at Megumi, the idol regained her balance and was ready for the lunge. As Karina came in low, Megumi jumped up, leapfrogging over Karina by putting her hands on her back and jumping over. "Too slow!" Megumi yelled, turning and delivering a kick right at Karina's beautiful ass to humiliate and unbalance the girl, sending her down onto the mat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:56 am

Karina was left without a target when Megumi leaped over her, causing her to blink and look around as wondered where the girl had gone. That was untill she was kicked right in the butt, causing her to stumble forward and fall upon her knees. " Waah! " Was all she managed to cry out when she was hit, looking over her shoulder at Megumi as she tried to get back up, turn and tackle her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 am

Megumi waited for Karina to get back to her feet instead of attacking her while she was down. The girl had a very one-track mind it seemed, getting right back up and charging in to tackle the idol. Megumi bent her legs, lowering her center of gravity, and met Karina head on. They collided, but Megumi's strength held and she stopped Karina from knocking her over.

"Heh, gotcha," Megumi said as she grabbed onto Karina's shoulders and used all her strength to slowly push her back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next