» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 5:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 3:55 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 3 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:50 pm

As Kelly retorted with her own words about the whole thing, Heather would blink a few times before clenching her teeth slightly. She said it again, putting the blame on her for starting the whole thing. Heather was trying to convince herself as much as she could that this wasn't all her fault, that she wasn't to blame for all this completely, but what Kelly was saying was making her more and more think that her actions caused all this. It was the worst for Heather because of all that, because she was putting all she could in trying to make life better for Clyde. The thought that she was actually doing the opposite was killing her.

"Sh-SHUT UP! I-it's YOU that did it not me!" Heather would let out as she began her rapid attack with the chair, ramming it constantly into Kelly's abdomen, trying to deal the most damage she could early on in the match. She had her in her mind. She had the idea that from here on it was just going to be a beatdown. Heather felt as if she could put her away at any time, but knew that she wouldn't want to do so for a long while.

Finally stopping her constant barrage of chair shots, Heather would toss the chair aside as she glared down at Kelly. She would take a few deep breaths to calm herself as she shook her head. Bending herself down, she would attempt to grab Kelly's arm and try to yank her up to her feet. If she could do that without interruption, she would grab at the girl's attire, just below her neck, and then in another place just above her waist and she would spin herself around before attempting to toss Kelly out of the ring through the middle rope, hoping to toss her far enough so she collided with the cell.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Even though Kelly was on defensive right now due to Heather's relentless attack, Kelly was still playing mind games with her opponent as she continued to berate and mentally torment her with her endless words. If she could not take down Heather with wrestling, she would simply play mind games with her until her entire game was off.

Despite Kelly's attempts to screw with Heather's mind, the chair attacks would not stop and it took every ounce of endurance to withstand the feeling the steel chair being rammed repeatedly into her gut. The pain was harsh, but Kelly would endure it, even though her stomach felt queasy and practically burning inside.

"H-HA! You Even Doubt it... You KNOW It's all your fault..."
Spat Kelly just after Heather hauled her up to her feet, feeling her ring attire being gripped by the girl as she began to spin her around before being effectively tossed out of the ring through the middle rope. "Shit!" Kelly would let out as her body flew through the middle rope, just before the side of her head collide with the cell wall.

"Guh!!"
Grunted Kelly as her face hit the cage and slid down it's frame until she hit the arena floor, holding her head and face that stung immensely for a moment as she laid on the outside of the ring, turned away from Heather.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm

The mind games that Kelly was playing with Heather was working quite well as she would keep raking her brain, trying to get those thoughts out of her head. In internal battle as well as an external battle was what Heather was having to deal with in this fight. In this kind of environment, she couldn't have been put against a more dangerous opponent in that regard.

"Stop! It's YOUR fault not mine!! I..I only gave you what you deserved!" Heather would let out in response to Kelly's words. She was trying her best to fight back in the small verbal battle, trying to not let the girl get into her head, but try as she might, she could feel her inner guilt rising up. As she yanked Kelly up and tossed her out of the ring, she would watch as the girl collided with the steel, just as she wanted her to. Heather would let out a long breath before sliding out of the ring near Kelly.

"You better shut your fucking mouth. I don't need you telling me these things." Heather would say with a glare as she reached for Kelly's blond hair, trying to lift her to her feet before attempting to slam her head and face into the steel grating.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:16 pm

In Kelly's mind, she felt she was justified for every bit of inner torment she had caused Heather due to how embarrassed she had become when the girl punched her out about a month ago. Although Kelly did at first regret that her actions may have taken Clyde Gastin's life away and that she had inadvertently taken away someone's other half, who was completely innocent between their personal war, her remorse had dwindled over time as her hate for Heather grew and that if Clyde were to die, it would not be on her hands due to not having a part in the shooting at all, only the beating from the Gatt Attack, which he had in fact endured and survived. At this point, Kelly no longer had any regrets towards making Heather suffer and ridding the world of one more idiotic, useless drunk.

Even though the battle was against her, Kelly was still using her mind games to her best advantage to throw Heather off and torment her as much as The Ghoul could, but even that would not be able to stop the High-Flyer from yanking the blonde up and tossing her out of the ring to send her head colliding into the steel grating of the enclosed cage. After the side of her head hit the cage, Kelly would fall to the arena floor, which caused her cheek to rake down the steel grating of the cage. "Nnn!" The girl would let out from the sharp sting of steel raking at her cheek, but drew no blood thankfully. Yet.

"...Ugh....It-It IS YOUR fault! It will ALWAYS be YOUR fault! You're going to live with it alone and broken for the rest of your life! I gave you what you RIGHTFULLY deserved!" Kelly would snap back at Heather loudly in a bitter manner with immense rage in her voice as she laid down on the arena floor, looking up at Heather with one eye open as she clutched the side of her head. The Ghoul was hurting but she was not out of the fight.

As Heather slid out of the ring and approached Kelly on the outside before grabbing the girl by her blonde hair, The Ghoul would wince as she felt a sharp pain at her head before she slowly rose to her feet. "Y-You should know...I'm never silent for long!" Kelly let out in response to Heather's words just before the girl tried to slam the blonde's head into the cage wall, which Kelly managed to defend herself against as she put her hands out in front of her and stopped her head from being slammed into the steel grating.

"He's Going to Die, Sunderland! And So Will You!!" Kelly would yell through her teeth before she attempted to ram her elbow into Heather's stomach, hoping to stun her for a moment and give her time to turn around and bend Heather's body forward. If Successful, Kelly would try to hook arms around Heather's before attempting to lift her up and preform a double arm underhook suplex, attempting to slam Heather's back against the cell wall.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 pm

"A-ah..." Heather would let out as she heard Kelly's words. Out of all of them so far, those ones hit her the most. How bluntly she stated them and how one sided they were ended up cutting right through Heather as she remained speechless for a bit. Alone and broken, it was what she felt her life was before she met Clyde. Even with the support of her brother, she felt as if there wasn't anyone who would truly have her with the way she was. Especially considering she didn't even remember most of her life.

Clyde was the one that gave her anew, even though it was her trying to help him, she got help in return. Putting all of this on her, thinking that Clyde's condition was completely her fault, part of her felt like maybe she didn't deserve to still have him. If she caused all of this, maybe it was best if she did live alone. But those thoughts were ones that she couldn't have now. She fought to erase them from her mind, but Kelly kept hammering them in. She had to shut her up and believe herself that Kelly was the one at fault for all of it, trying to push it on her now.

As Heather went to deal some more damage to Kelly though, she found that the girl had prevented herself from colliding with the cage again, bringing her hands up to stop the momentum. Heather would click her tongue in frustration, Kelly's words still running through her head as she tried to pull her back and go again. However, just as she went for this, she would feel an impact on her gut from Kelly's elbow, causing her to release the girl and bend over.

"Gugh!" Heather would let out as she went to grab for her stomach to soothe the pain. Kelly's words just adding more onto her torment. "H-hes...not.." Heather would let out before she felt her arms getting hooked by Kelly. Seconds later, she felt herself being lifted in the air from the suplex, her back crashing hard into the cell wall before she would fall and slam her upper back into the slim amount of padding on the ground, her body remaining up against the cell on the ground as she let out a painful yell from the impact.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm

After preforming the harsh double arm suplex that slammed Heather's back into the cell wall, Kelly sat up on her knees and looked at her opponent with a satisfied grin filled with absolute glee at seeing Heather in pain, along with knowing that her move worked and managed to put quite a bit of damage on her opponent. It appeared to Kelly that the tables had turned in her favor and she intended to make great use of this sudden shift.

Kelly then placed her hand on the cell wall to support herself as she began to stand back up on her feet, taking a brief moment to rub her sore abdomen before she tried to deliver a sudden stomp to Heather's own exposed abdomen. "Ha!" The Ghoul would let out if the stomp connected before attempting to deliver another and another before finally stopping.

"...You know I really don't understand how anyone could ever manage to get all googly-eyed over a worthless drunk like Gastin... But I guess It shouldn't surprise me that your standards are so low... Pathetic Losers are meant to have only other Pathetic Losers..." Kelly would say to Heather in a bitter tone of voice before her lips curled into a smug grin. The blonde then left Heather where she laid to head back toward the ring, but she would not climb in. Kelly would instead crouch down and pull up the bottom ring covering before reaching under the girl for a foreign object, which turned out to be aluminum cooking sheet.

After pulling out the cooking sheet, Kelly would take a few steps back from where Heather laid upside down against the cell wall to line herself up with the high-flyer, walking back along the open area between the ring and steel cage around them on the arena floor. "Let's see you reverse this!" Exclaimed Kelly before she charged towards Heather with the cooking sheet in her hands, attempting to get as close as she could before dropping into a low dropkick with the cooking sheet right in front of her feet, attempting to smash it into Heather's face with the dropkick while she remained upside down against the cage.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Heather took a few deep breaths as she lie there upside-down against the cell wall as she tried to give her back the time it needed to recover. The sudden shift in who was on the offensive came out of nowhere to her and she took a big move right away when it happened. The last thing she wanted was to give Kelly the opportunity to deal some heavy damage.

However, as Heather was dealing with the pain in her back, she would feel a heavy impact in her abdomen suddenly as Kelly stomped her hard. "Gagh!" Heather would let out, coughing slightly as well as she went to hold her exposed gut. Just before she was able to though, Kelly would get in two more hard stomps, causing Heather to cough and yell out violently at each one, clenching her teeth and eyes shut tight as she held her stomach from the pain.

"Ah-egh....sh..shut up!" Heather would let out as she heard Kelly's words. Still getting in as much taunts as she could, Kelly's beatdown was both mental and physical. It was quite the combination and Heather was suffering through it. Having such a good upperhand earlier, the tables turned quite a bit as she was just subject to what Kelly was bringing down on her.

As she remain where she was, trying to deal with the pain as much as she could, she wasn't able to keep attention to what Kelly was doing, and in turn was hit with Kelly's low dropkick, ramming the cooking sheet that she had used into her face. Heather would let out an almost silent groan of pain as her body fell to it's side, leaning against the cell wall. Heather was holding her face from the intense pain that she was feeling, kicking her legs around as she let out a continuous groan.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 pm

It was now official, the tide of the match had indeed turned in Kelly's favor just as she saw it to be after preforming that double arm underhook suplex on Heather that successfully slammed Heather into the steel grating of the enclosed cage. This gave Kelly the opportunity to deliver a couple of hard stomps to her opponent's abdomen as she hung upside down against the cell wall before proceeding to taunt Heather further and continue to claw at her psyche with her cold words that seemed to be quite affective. Kelly did her homework on Heather long before this match and as long as The Ghoul was able to speak, the mind games would not stop.

After successfully giving Heather a harsh dropkick with a cooking sheet to her face, the blonde sat up just in time to see her opponent fall on her side and hold her face while kicking her legs around due the immense pain that was surging through her thanks to The Ghoul's hardcore tactics. The sight caused Kelly to let out an amused laugh rather quickly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Look at you squirm!!!" Kelly would laugh mockingly and maniacally as she watched Heather writhe in agony on the arena floor, taking in quite a bit a satisfaction at seeing her enemy in that much pain, she was loving every bit of it. Eventually though Kelly ceased her amusement and went back to business as she approached her downed opponent and tried to haul her up to her feet by gripping and yanking at her hair tightly. If that worked, Kelly would try to bring Heather over towards the ring and attempt to roll her inside before joining her and trying to grab the high-flyer by the hair once more.

If successful, Kelly would attempt drag Heather over towards the ring ropes to try to place her head over the middle rope and rest her neck upon it. If that worked Kelly would attempt to give Heather a quick kick to her ribs for good measure before leaving the girl where she laid. The Ghoul then want to grab the one steel chair that remained in the ring before making her way towards the turnbuckle that was located beside Heather if her neck remained against the middle the rope.

Hoping to do this quickly, Kelly climbed the turnbuckle as quickly as she could with the steel chair in her hands. Standing at the top of it, Kelly teetered for a moment before she adjusted herself. She didn't do aerial maneuvers very often so she was trying to be careful and not botch this one up. After she measured the position up, Kelly hesitated once again before she gripped the chair tightly in her hands before leaping off the turnbuckle while tucking the steel chair under her legs in midair as she began to plummet towards Heather, attempting to preform a rather messy flying leg drop with the steel chair under her legs, which she intended to smash down across the top of Heather's skull while pressing her neck down tightly against the ropes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 pm

At Kelly's maniacal mocking laughter, Heather could offer no comeback as she writhed on the floor, tending to the stinging pain that she felt on her face. She could only be glad that blood hasn't been drawn yet. The second that happens she knew it would be on un-even footing. The first to bleed could be more than likely the one to lose...that is until the other bleeds as well and the odds were evened again.

"Haagh!" Heather would let out as she was violently yanked up by her hair. The stinging sensation that she felt in her scalp seemed to compliment the pain she was feeling on her face as she reached up for Kelly's hands, trying to loosen her grip as much as she could. Shortly afterwards, Heather would find herself yet again in the ring that they started out in, tossed in by Kelly. She would attempt to get to her hands and knees at least to regain herself, but just as she did, she was gripped by the hair again by the girl.

"Gh..Let go you stupid bitch!" Heather would yell out as Kelly dragged her across the ring. Heather fought her all the way there, struggling to get loose from her grip, but she was placed over the middle rope, her struggles would be put to a stop with Kelly's swift kick to her side, causing her to let out a yelp of pain as she remained with her head hanging over the middle rope.

She would try her best to regain herself, rubbing her side as Kelly climbed to the top rope with the chair in hand. Heather could tell from the vibrations in the ropes that Kelly was going for a high-flying maneuver, but she of course wasn't sure quite what. What she did know though, is the girl was taking her time. When it came to moves from that height, that was Heather's territory. The speed and gracefulness that she would always show with things like that was clearly not present in Kelly's doing.

The time it took Kelly to adjust herself and carefully carry out the move, Heather had gotten her bearings back slightly. As Kelly leaped into the air, Heather would, at the last second, place her hands on the bottom rope and push her body away from the ropes, narrowly avoiding Kelly's chair leg drop. After she did, Heather would stumble to her feet and grasp the top rope. Using the slim amount of space she had between the ring and the cell, Heather would pull herself over the top rope and attempt to flip herself over it, trying to connect with Kelly with a flip senton, trying to execute it quickly and not paying attention to the condition or position that Kelly might be in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 am

Kelly wasted no time after grabbing Heather and rolling her into the ring before getting the high-flyer into position by placing her neck on the ropes. After that, Kelly grabbed the only chair remaining the ring and went towards a turnbuckle that was located beside Heather's location as proceeded to climb the turnbuckle as quickly as she could. But because of Kelly rarely climbed the turnbuckle and used aerial maneuvers, she had a small bit of trouble adjusting and preparing herself for the move, much to Kelly's frustration since it apparently gave Heather time to recover. Especially when Kelly hesitated for a moment.

With a rather sloppy jump, Kelly leaped off the turnbuckle and tucked the steel chair under her legs, hoping to drive the chair down with all her weight on the back of Heather's head and press her neck down tighter against the ropes. But much to Kelly's further frustration, Heather moved out of the way and despite having a steel chair under her, the left side of Kelly's rear slammed into the ring apron, emitting a sudden, loud metallic crash as Kelly hit the apron with the chair under her.

"Guaaahhh!!" Kelly would howl out in sharp pain from the impact upon her rear as she missed her target bounced off the ring apron and fall to the arena floor. For a moment, Kelly would within in sharp agony as she rubbed her bottom for a moment before standing up, just in time to see Heather suddenly leap up and flip over the ropes, flying right towards the blonde haired ghoul. "Shit!!" Kelly would let out as she put her arms up just before Heather's body crashed onto The Ghoul and slammed her back into the steel grating behind her, effectively slamming and crushing Kelly against it while she held onto to Heather upside down by the waist.

"Nygghhhhh!!!" Kelly would groan out in pain as her back is pressed tightly against the cold, sharp fencing of the steel cage while she held to Heather. "Aghhh! FUCK YOU!!!" Kelly would roar out before gritting down tightly on her teeth as she took a step forward and let out a harsh cry while using every bit of strength she had to lift up Heather, straining her body greatly to lift up the highflyer not because she was heavy, but because Kelly was not a powerhouse wrestler who used moves like these. Nonetheless, Kelly would put all the strength she had into holding and lifting up Heather high enough before trying to drop her down hard, attempting and preform a rather sloppy powerbomb on the arena floor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next