Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Red Hot Rage [Thunderfox]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Red Hot Rage [Thunderfox]  Empty Red Hot Rage [Thunderfox]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:16 am

Having just come off of a match earlier tonight, Belinda had just finished putting away her attire in her bag, and settle everything. She had showered, rested a bit and gotten back into what could be considered as close to full health as possible after such a hard fought match. She nodded her head to herself as she had just finished backing up all her stuff in her dufflebag. Wearing a pair of denim jeans and a black tanktop, with a pretty average grey sweater draped over her shoulders, hood pulled up loosely over her blond head. She would check around again to see that she had packed everything.

The Swede would pull out her phone from her pocket and then sit down next to her bag, looking through her messages and what not, and then taking a quick look at the newsfeed. It seemed as if her image, the attitude fans had towards her and everything else was improving quickly for the Swede. She was starting to gain notoriety faster and faster, as she fought better and better opponent. Maybe it wouldn't even be too long before she got a locker room of her own, like Cecilia and other big shots...though that was probably getting quite a bit ahead of herself.

For now, the young Northman simply decided to call for a towncar, or something. Looking to have someone pick her up outside of AFW and take her home. So she'd have to wait a little while at best. After she was done with the call she was told that in around 15 - 30 minutes the car would arrive. So she decided to keep looking at stuff on her phone. Perhaps she should send a message to Akiha or anyone of her friends...maybe her sister ?...Nah, she could talk to them later after all. For now she just wanted to relax, and do the same for the rest of the night, maybe watch something good on Netflix or the like when she came home, just curl up in bed with a blanket and enjoy herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Rage [Thunderfox]  Empty Re: Red Hot Rage [Thunderfox]

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:10 am

Annabelle, fresh from a loss to Amy, stormed through the back halls in a furious rage. She couldn't believe she lost to some cosplaying bimbo! She was a trained fighter for god sake! She was trying to make a name for herself, and she lost in her debut match. Sweaty, and red faced, she stormed to the locker room to get cleaned up.

She shoved the door open with a loud bang against the wall, which echoed through the locker room. The angry red head went right for her locker, which was right near the blonde. "Get out of the way," she growled at Belinda. She was extremely iritable, and didn't want this girl crowding her. All she wanted was to shower off this filth, and try and forget that she was humiliated by that bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:25 am

Belinda raised her head a bit as she saw and heard the door shot open and a beautiful redhead stomping right into the locker room, walking right up towards her, she kept her eyes on the woman as she then heard that angry snarl of hers.

Taking a moment to look on at Annabelle without doing much, the Swede would after a few seconds take a deep breath and turn to look on at Annabelle. " Hey, uuh...everything okay ? Anything I can do for you ?" Belinda asked as she looked on at the woman, fairly concerned as to what had made her so frustrated.

Belinda was a kind girl after all, she did want to know if there was some kind of way that she could help the busty and beautiful redhead out a little bit. Seeing as she seemed quite upset over something.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:50 am

Annabelle heaved a sigh when the blonde girl started talking to her, acting all nicey nice. The red head wasn't in any mood to deal with some girl who thought she could help her. She spun to face the girl, her face betraying her irritation and anger.

"Unless you can turn back time, and undo my humiliation from losing my first match, then I'm pretty sure there isn't shit you can do for me, blondie," she said before turning back to her locker. She tried to turn the combination, but her hands were still shaking from how frustrated she was. After two failed attempts, she punched her locker with a grunt before trying again.

After finally getting her locker open, she grabbed out a towel and used it to wipe some of the sweat from her face and brush away some of the matted hair. She felt disgusting, and she couldn't wait to shower. She felt a touch bad for yelling at the girl, but she wasn't in the mood to be friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:45 am

Belinda was quite surprised when the redhead snapped at her, causing the blond to tilt her head and look on at the beautiful and busty redhead. She would shake her head and then shrug her shoulders a bit. Before letting out a light sigh, taking a moment and then stepping back a step.

" Would you like me to call someone ? Maybe give you a ride home or anything ?" Belinda spoke out as she was kinda worried, she knew all to well the hardship of loss, though she also knew all to well that one could carve their way right back to the top again. So perhaps she could help this woman at the very least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:14 am

Annabelle was growing fed up with the blonde, who just continued to pester and insist that she help her. She just wanted to be left alone to mull in her defeat, not hold small talk with some girl who didn't know her!

Annabelle spun around to face Belinda, and, almost reflexively, shoved her away from her. "I DON'T NEED YOUR CHARITY!" she screamed, her chest heaving from frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Belinda was quite surprised as Annabelle spun around and gave her a hard shove, causing the Swede to stumble back a few steps, she shook her head and would grit her teeth a bit...her first instinct was to shove the woman back....but first instincts were rarely the right ones. Belinda knew that all too well. As such she took a deep breath and would keep her eyes fixed upon the woman in front of her.

" Look, I know how painful it can be to lose a match. Trust me, if you want I can help you...you know talk to you and stuff ?" Belinda let out just trying to be as friendly as she could in this situation, she knew quite well the hardship that come with losing, she had experienced it and she'd had to deal with it before at the hands of her sister once or twice a long long time ago in their lives.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:59 am

Annabelle really didn't know what to do about this girl. She just refused to take a hint. Even after shoving her away from her, she just pressed on and on. What was it going to take for her to just leave her alone?

"You've done enough talking. Now leave me alone, or I swear I will put you in the ground," Annabelle threatened, her glare fixated on Belinda. She really, really didn't want to hurt her, but she wasn't above it right now. her patience was wearing extremely thin.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:33 am

The blond wanted to help this woman, she really did...she just didn't know what to do, she didn't know how to handle this situation right now, or what to do. All she could do would be to try...that was the best course of action. It was either that and leave the woman alone...part of her wondered if that just wouldn't be the best thing to do.

Though Belinda wasn't very happy about the threat that Annabelle threw, the Swede would take a deep breath and then speak out. " How about I just give you my number ? or wait here until you've showered and cooled off a bit. I can help if you let me." The Swede spoke out as she would put her hand into the pockets of her gray hoodie. She figured that with this solution, if Annabelle didn't want her help after she'd cooled down, then there wasn't anything she could do for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:59 am

Annabelle was past her breaking point with this girl. Who persisted this much? How many times could she tell her to piss off before she'd tank the hint? Before she could even think, the red head shoved Belinda again.

"Just. Go. Away!" she said through gritted teeth. It took every ounce of what energy she had left to not just punch her in the nose. She really didn't want to get violent, but it seemed like this girl wasn't going to realize that she just didn't want her help. She lost. She'd come to terms with that on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next