by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match Empty Despite all my Rage match

Post by anegge Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:35 am

Previously on AFW Avalanche:[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/backstage-scene-t5341.html:1zg66bdc]Meanwhile, backstage[/url:1zg66bdc]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/prerecorded-interview-segment-3-t5343.html:1zg66bdc]Prerecorded Interviews (3)[/url:1zg66bdc]

Read the interviews (for this match): [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/prerecorded-interview-segment-2-t5337.html:1zg66bdc]Interviews[/url:1zg66bdc]

Heather Sunderland
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/heather-sunderland-t3995.html:1zg66bdc][attachment=0:1zg66bdc]HeatherAttire2.png[/attachment:1zg66bdc][/url:1zg66bdc]

vs

Kelly Conway
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/kelly-conway-t1652.html:1zg66bdc]Despite all my Rage match Zwhj5u.jpg[/url:1zg66bdc]

match rules:
The match takes place in a completely enclosed cage.
No Disqualification.
Win by pin or submission.

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Despite all my Rage match GXChUKwDespite all my Rage match 1BElGMIDespite all my Rage match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Despite all my Rage match Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by anegge Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 am

Kat Willows stepped out onto the ramp in her previous suit and skirt attire. Her hair was slightly disheveled as if she had been rushed out into the arena without much warning. She lifted her microphone and began to speak. Then she narrowed her eyes, tapped the microphone, and pointed to it looking up at the sound booth with an accusatory glare.

The sound level of her microphone was adjusted up in time for her to begin her announcement again. "We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen scheduling changes Sarah Gatt will be unable to participate in this cage match. Instead we will be passing her title contract to another wrestler chosen by the administration, Kelly Conway. Again, the match will be Heather Sunderland against Kelly Conway. Thank You."

The feline fighter bowed slightly and then made a quick exit allowing the showcased wrestlers to get right down to business.

Last edited by 121 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Despite all my Rage match GXChUKwDespite all my Rage match 1BElGMIDespite all my Rage match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 am

Heather was prepping herself backstage for what was to be a grand performance. It was another chance for her to shine above the rest and show all of AFW just what she was made of. At Summer Splash, her opponent got the better of her, however that could be attributed to her lack of experience or clear underestimating of her opponent on that night. It was her chance to hit big, but she failed. Now she plans on turning that around. This was another big chance for her and she knew in her mind that she couldn't screw it up.

When she found out her opponent would be Sarah Gatt after she had seen her promo, she saw it as such a great opportunity. A way to prove herself as well as exact some well needed revenge against the person that she felt had a large part in the state that her lover Clyde was in. It was almost perfect in how it turned out. Heather took her chances in giving out the challenge, and when she decided the last person was holding the contract for an AFW Title match, what a pleasant surprise it was to her that it turned out that last person ended up being Sarah Gatt.

However, just when it seemed like everything was going her way, she would see Akashi's challenge earlier on in the day. Challenging Gatt to a title match later on in the night. Heather cursed her bad luck as she thought her chance was just thrown away with that. That Gatt would get her shot and Heather would be left with absolutely nothing instead of a chance at becoming a guaranteed #1 contender whenever she wanted. Not too long after though, she was notified that her match would still be going on to her surprise, and to wait and watch the events unfold to find out who her new opponent would be. Heather was still slightly disappointed she wasn't going to be able to beat down Gatt like she wanted to, at least she was going to still get her chance, though her thirst for revenge seemed like it would have to wait to be quenched.

It seemed like the time had come though. Heather was notified of her cue to be coming up soon as she had her eyes glued on a monitor in one of the locker rooms backstage. There she would see Kat Willows enter the ring. She was all ears on finding out who her opponent was. She had prepared a special entrance for the event and she felt like she would outshine whoever it was then destroy them in the ring, claiming what she felt was hers. As Kat began to talk, Heather would tap her foot impatiently, wanting her to quickly get to the revealing. The second the girl said that name though, Heather's eyes widened. She stared at the monitor speechless before she clenched her fists and teeth tightly. "What..the FUCK!?" Heather would yell out and in a fit of anger she would reach for the monitor and violently throw it off the stand it was on, smashing it as it hit the ground.

"So she wants the biggest fucking beating of her life doesn't she?" Heather would say. She was fuming inside, but part of her was glad she actually was going to be able to try and grasp that revenge that she was looking for..hopefully.

Meanwhile in the ring, the crowd stood in waiting for the match to begin, for the participants to arrive. After a few minutes of silence in the arena, the lights would turn pitch black as smoke came from the entrance ramp. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn-hZhuV9Sc:vlr9ywnm]Heather's Theme[/url:vlr9ywnm] would begin to play over the speakers as green laser lights shot out from the stage area. As the instruments kicked in more, the lights would turn a dark blue as the crowd welcomed the familiar theme with a mixed reaction, though seemingly more cheers than usual.

Still though, there was no sign of Heather. However, after the crowd volume seemed to die down a bit from the wait, a second set of green laser lights would come down onto the stage area, creating an almost cone shape. Inside, a beaming blue light came down the center from the ceiling as seconds later, appearing from the nearest top of where the light was emanating from, was Heather Sunderland. She was on a mechanism that was lowering her down, seemingly having her descend from the top as she fastened her foot in the area that was made for her, one hand grasping the wire that lowered her, the other held one chair in her hand and another that her arm was looped around.

She wore her usual attire, her dress opened to reveal her black bikini top and black baggy pants. Her dress seemed to fly up in the air as the smoke shot out from the stage area where the cone was, causing a great wind to send her hair and dress up. As she descended onto the stage area, she hopped off the wire, standing in the center of the cone as the smoke still jetted up from underneath her. She would switch which hand was holding the chair and then would slide the chair down from her elbow to hold in the other hand. She would look down slightly before glancing down at the ring, smashing the chairs together causing a jet of pyro to shoot up from each side of her, remaining there before dying out shortly afterwards. She would make her way down to the ring, a resolute and anger filled expression on her face as she held both chairs.

Glancing up at the cage that hung over the ring, Heather would nod to herself before sliding underneath the middle rope with both chairs. She would shake her head quick before setting up one chair near the ropes at the other side of the ring. There she would sit, holding the other chair in her hands as she stared up at the entrance ramp, a deep glare in her eyes. "She wants to mess with me so much..she picked the wrong night to do it. This bitch is gonna pay for all she put me through. I'm going to make sure she never forgets this night. The ring will be covered with her blood." Heather would say to herself in her head, waiting anxiously for Kelly's arrival.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Not long after Heather made her entrance and her music died down. The arena would suddenly begin to go dark as the lights dimmed down until as was pitch black in the complex, only the flash of several camera's in the audience were providing any source of light. Eventually, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBNnm4EqRE:3jzz47sx]"St. Anger" by Metallica[/url:3jzz47sx] began to play throughout the arena. The lone guitar in the songs opening playing in the intro until the arena lights slowly activated and illuminated the arena with a deep, blood red hue while black smoke began to seep up from below the entrance stage until it covered it's surface. At that moment, a large black coffin began to slowly rise from the bottom of the smoke covered entrance stage, standing tall and upright as it rose up.

The Coffin would stand tall and remain still until the music began to intensify with an aggressive sound and speed up. At that moment the coffin would suddenly swing open and reveal Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway slouching on a small throne within the large coffin as red strobe lights began to flash in sync with the clash of the metallic drums, creating a dark, almost demonic atmosphere as Kelly sat on her throne, grinning evilly and banging her head to the clash of the metal drums as she looked down toward the ring where her opponent stood while the thrash metal continued blaring in the background with sounds of clashing, metallic drums.

Kelly was not completely alone however. In her arms she carried what appeared to be a dummy, holding it's limp figure in her arms as if it was dead. The Dummy was wrapped completely from head to toe in full body cast until the dummy resembled a mummy. The one part of the dummy that was left uncovered by bandages was the top if it's head, which instead had a thick mop of blonde hair. It was another gag by Kelly to torment Heather further. It was a dummy that was meant to symbolize Heather's lover, Clyde Gastin, who was currently hospitalized on the edge of life and death. The Ghoul knew she was going far a bit with this 'joke' but didn't care, not anymore. She was hellbent on making her nemesis suffer tonight.

A short moment later, at 0:44 seconds into the song, the drums began speed up immensely, crashing madly at a far more aggressively frantic pace than ever before as Kelly bobbed her up and down in sync with the beat while tapping her feet hastily on the floor as the red strobe lights flashed madly in synchronization with the drums as streaks of red pyro shot out from the sides of the entrance stage, which were also in sync with the frantic, metallic drums that crashed madly and echoed throughout the arena.

With a sick grin across her lips, The Ghoul would stare down at the ring through the bangs of her hair with an evil gaze filled with pure hate, but also excitement towards the thought of being able to finally face Heather in the ring and torment to her further while also taking one step closer towards becoming The AFW Champion. But even something as big or as important as The AFW Title couldn't compare to Kelly' & Heather's personal war. It wasn't about titles, it was about revenge. That was all that mattered to Kelly at this point, getting revenge on the one person she hated the most in her life.

Eventually the song's frantic pace died down and went into a slower tempo. At that moment, the lights of the arena began to flicker on without it's blood red hue, but much of it was still encased in darkness. From her throne on which she sat upon in a careless slouch, Kelly dumped the blonde haired 'mummy' doll on the ground, leaving it at her feet before she rose from her throne to stand tall and proud as she shut the coffin door behind her. Kelly then reached up behind her and grabbed the top handle of the coffin to pull it down before she began to drag the over-sized rectangular box behind her, proceeding to purposely step on the dummy's neck as she made her way down to the ring. Her arrogant, yet evil gaze was locked on Heather as she made her way down, grinning smugly at her opponent amidst the legion of boos that the AFW fans gave Kelly, which only fed her ego more and more.

With the large coffin being dragged behind her, Kelly shifted her gaze for a moment to glance up at the gigantic cage that hung over the ring. It was a Cell. A Large, Enclosed Metal Cage built for grudge matches like these. Tonight, Japan was going to be turned into a war zone bathed in blood, sweat and tears. Kelly soon reached the ring and lowered her head back down to look at Heather, emitting a smug grin towards her as The Ghoul stood outside the ring.

"A Coffin For Two... Built For You & Your Fool..." Said Kelly loud and clear before dropping the large coffin behind her. "...Courtesy of... The Ghoul..." Said Kelly with a smug grin as she left the coffin in front of the ring before making her way towards the ring post on her left where the steel steps were located, taking her time to walk up to the ring apron and travel along the edge of the ring until she reached the middle. Kelly then put one leg over the middle rope and casually stepped in, standing on the opposite end of Heather, whom Kelly stared at with eyes filled with malicious intent, cracking her knuckles as she stood there grinning evilly at Heather.

"I've waited a long time for this... Tonight I'm going to end you, Sunderland... Tonight Im going to leave you broken... Just like your Toy... Completely Broken..."

Last edited by 621 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Heather would continue to watch on the entrance area as her music died down and the lights darkened. Though no one could see her, she sat there, quite impatiently as she tapped her foot on the canvas, awaiting Kelly's arrival. It was then that she heard the music start up, signifying that it was only a matter of time before the girl would appear. The one that Heather planned on taking all her frustration and pent up anger out on tonight. While normally, she would be itching to just win the match considering the great prize that awaited her if she did, but today was different. She wanted to exact as much revenge as she could out of Kelly and she wanted to make her suffer.

Heather would glare down at the coffin that rose up from beneath the stage area. She would lean forward in the chair, planting the one she was holding's top against the canvas and leaning on it. As the coffin swung open with a cue of the music, she would see the girl revealed, sitting on her throne. Not only that, but she immediately noticed what she was holding in her arms. Heather would grit her teeth as she knew what Kelly wanted it to represent. She wanted to charge up the ramp right there and rip her apart, but the distance was too great and it was too big a risk.

She would watch the spectacle of Kelly's entrance before the girl stood, dropping the dummy on the ground. As Kelly closed the coffin, beginning to drag it, Heather would watch as the girl deliberately stomped on the neck of the doll, causing Heather to clench her fists that were holding the chair and grit her teeth harder. She was fuming quite a bit inside at the girl's display, belittling her lover that was currently in the hospital on the brink of death. It was just too much and Heather wanted to make her pay tenfold for it.

As Kelly got close enough for Heather to hear, she would listen to her words, which only added more fuel to the fire. "Get in this ring.." Heather would say simply in response to Kelly's words about the coffin. She wasn't in the mood for her antics or her 'Ghoul' thing that she had going on. She wanted to lay into her, rip her to pieces slowly. Make her pay every inch for what she caused to happen to Clyde. She didn't care about the specifics with the shooting, she knew that Kelly was the one who asked for the beating, and that was enough for Heather to despise her.

Heather would rise up to her feet as Kelly walked up the steps, walking across the edge of the apron. In both hands Heather held the chair, the other one just behind her. She looked at Kelly with anxious eyes, just waiting for her to step inside. As she did, Heather would glare at her, stopping herself just to hear what Kelly had to say as she began talking. Though her words lit her up. She was fuming before, but it was like something clicked in her as she heard Kelly mock Clyde again, him and his condition. That was it.

Immediately after Kelly began talking, Heather would take a step forward and attempt to toss the chair she was holding hard at Kelly. She wasn't going to wait for the bell or for the cell to lower, she wanted to hurt her now and she wasn't going to waste any time. Immediately after she tossed the first chair, she tried to use it as a distraction as she would quickly reach behind herself and pick up the other chair she held, attempting to charge at her and swing the chair at her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Kelly knew she would never stop tormenting Heather. She hated her that much, everything about her practically infuriated The Ghoul. Although Kelly's hatred for Heather began when the purple haired high-flyer managed to knockout The Ghoul with one punch, embarrassing Kelly and hurting her pride heavily, but it didn't end there. Heather's entire existence in AFW was a thorn in Kelly's due to her hatred and jealous towards the fact that a rookie like Heather was able to reach the #7 spot in friction's top ten ranked wrestlers within such a short amount of time, while it took Kelly several months to reach #5. She was jealous because Heather was able to defeat Natalia The Dream, the woman who dominated Kelly and took her #5 Rank, bumping her down to #6. Kelly was jealous that she had such a positive, normal and loving relationship with her lover, despite the fact that he was known as a lowlife, alcoholic while Kelly had a troubled and slightly confusing relationship with Babel Gilles de Rais due to her mental state.

Kelly hated Heather for not accepting her half-hearted apologies for Clyde's condition, which she felt wasn't completely her fault in the end. She hated Heather for threatening her lover, Babel. Kelly hated Heather because she had succeeded where Kelly had not, that she was better than her. Kelly hated that possibility more than the thought of Heather winning this match and gaining the contract to compete for the AFW Title. Kelly hated the thought of a Rookie like Heather getting a chance at the AFW Title before she did. For Kelly it was unthinkable and she wasn't going to allow it.

As Kelly got closer and closer to the ring, she was able to see how her antics were angering Heather more and more. Kelly loved every minute of that and took sheer pleasure in tormenting her enemy like this, she fed off the rage she could cause others, it enticed her to keep doing it until they snapped. For Kelly, Heather was definitely someone she could do that with and infuriate them to no end. However, as The Ghoul continued to mock Heather and Clyde, she would earn the former's wrath a lot faster than what she originally thought.

Seeing Heather suddenly step up before chucking the steel chair at her, Kelly's eyes would widen instantly before she quickly brought her hands up to protect her face while ducking low to narrowly dodge the steel chair being thrown at her and instead hit the ropes behind her and flopped to the mat below. "Shit!!" Kelly would exclaim just after the chair was thrown before seeing Heather charge at her with another. Wasting no time, Kelly reached behind herself and went to grab the chair that Heather had thrown at her, gripping it tightly before she charged at Heather with the chair in her hands.

"You Bitch!!!" Kelly would roar as she charged at Heather with the steel char at her side, attempting to meet her opponent half-way and swing upwards at an angle to counter Heather's chair attack with her own, hoping to block it by smashing the two chairs against eachother. The Fight Was On.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:04 pm

The history that the two shared was one of hatred from the start. It seemed from the very first time that Kelly opened her mouth during their first meeting that Heather knew that she wouldn't like the girl. However, nothing would have prepared her for the events that unfolded between the two from that meeting on. Heather blamed herself for part of it, knowing that she probably set a flame in Kelly with the knockout punch that she gave her in their first meeting. She hated the thought that that could be the whole reason for all of this, but that wasn't going to change the fact that Kelly did what she did and Heather was ready to deal the payback that she felt the girl had to be shown.

As she tossed the chair at her, a slight disappointment came over her as it missed Kelly. While it was mainly a distraction, getting in an early hit with that would have been quite pleasing as well, however whats done couldn't be undone. She was ready to rip into her with the chair that she had just picked up and was charging at her with. In her fury and rage, she let out a yell as she charged towards her, not noticing the fact that Kelly had picked up the chair that Heather had just thrown at her.

She would hear her yell before she would feel her chair collide with the chair that was now Kelly's, sending a shake through her body, her arms and bones rattling from the impact. She would let out a sound as she clenched her teeth, shaking her head a bit afterwards. It took her a bit to stop her arms from shaking as she looked down at them, cursing at herself. "...Fuck...COME ON!" Heather would say to herself before she finally got full control back, turning towards Kelly.

"YOU'RE The one who's a BITCH!" Heather would say with an enraged look in her eyes as she pulled back her chair and thrusted it forward, trying to ram the top end of it into Kelly's gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:26 pm

With a steel chair in her hand, Kelly ran hard and fast to meet Heather halfway in the center of the ring to counter her attack. She knew that Heather could be just as dangerous with a weapon as she herself would be and didn't want to start out the match taking such a heavy hit this early on, so she had to protect herself and fight with fire. The bell hadn't even rang yet and these two were already going all out. Not to mention the cage had yet to be lowered.

A loud *CRASH* would be heard emitting from the center of the ring as the two combatants met with steel chairs clashing against eachother. The hard impact differently jolted and shook Kelly up quite a bit to the point where she dropped her chair just after the massive hit. "Ah!!" Kelly would let out after the chairs collided before she stumbled back a bit. Her chair dropped behind her and she wanted to go for it, but she didn't want to be struck by Heather while trying to grab it. Though she didn't think for long, she had taken her eyes off of her opponent and wasted too much time. Every second counted.

By the time Kelly made up her mind to leave the chair it was too late, she heard Heather yell out at her and instantly turned around just as Heather thrusted the chair forward, which struck Kelly hard the stomach. "*Ack!*" Kelly would cough out as her eyes went wide, being forced on the tips of her toes as her lower body was struck. However, she did manage to grab the chair and attempted hold onto it while it was still pressed against her stomach. If successful, Kelly would try to pull back hard on the chair and thrust her head forward, attempting to deliver a quick and desperate Headbutt to Heather's forehead.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Even though officially their match hadn't even started, the intensities had grown to an extreme. A duel between the chairs that the two were holding and it started out in quite the stalemate with the connection of the two chairs colliding. The reverberation of the impact was major and it seemed like Heather was already realizing just how tough and intense the battle between the two was going to be.

As Heather turned around and went to meet Kelly for another exchange, she would notice that the girl had dropped her chair from the impact. Heather thought that it was decided, that she would get the upperhand in the begging. How could she defend against it? Heather was armed and Kelly was fully unarmed. She was ready to deal some serious damage to the girl and show her exactly what she felt about her. She was going to lay into her big time.

As the chair collided with Kelly's gut, Heather grinned widely. She would look at the girl's face from her reaction and would nod her head. "There! How do you like that BITCH!" Heather would yell out before she would try to pull the chair back, realizing that Kelly was holding onto it. "Egh-Wha-Gagh!" Heather would let out as she looked up at her again only to be met with a vicious headbutt from the girl out of nowhere, interrupting her confident feeling as she let out a yell.

"Gah! d-damnit!" Heather would let out as the feeling caused her to let go of the chair and stumble back slightly, holding her head from the pain. She would grit her teeth as she growled slightly from the pain. Meanwhile, as the two fought, the cell would finally begin slowly lowering over to two, signifying that their match was about to Officially begin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Kelly's abdomen was still stinging her, but she fought through the pain as best she could to hold onto Heather's steel chair and keep her from attacking. The chair shot to Kelly's gut hurt her quite a bit, but even she knew that this was just a small sample of the hellish physical torment that both of them could face during this match.

"The only bitch here is you, Sunderland!" Kelly would cry out before gritting down hard on her teeth as delivered a swift headbutt to Heather that sent the girl stumbling backwards. The headbutt rattled Kelly's own head a bit, but in the end it was worth it to counter Heather and gain the advantage by taking the chair for herself now. "You're in over your head, Sunderland! It's gonna take more than a lucky cheap shot to beat me, bitch!!!" Exclaimed Kelly with a fiery yell as she flipped the chair around to grab it's legs before running directly towards Heather, raising the steel chair high above her head, attempting to swing it down hard and bash it against the top of Heather's skull.

Their fight had barely started but it was already escalating into an all out war in the ring. Both wrestlers lost in the battlefield of hate and revenge, unable to hear the bell ring throughout the arena as the cell lowered over the ring. The dark arena illuminated only by a few dim lights and the flashes of several cameras from the rowdy stands. Even though the cell was lowering however, it wasn't going to be enough to contain the two women inside who sought to destroy eachother.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next