Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 pm

"W-Wha...??? Unghhhhhh !!!". A loud splashing sound went with the impact as Nico was powerbombed down leaving him stunned and apparently out.

"U-Uhnn......", As Louise will check him, her large melons swaying over his dazed face, she will find that Nico is still squirming in a surprisingly barely conscious state after the strong slam.
It's probably due to the soft surface, but of course Louise will have all the chances to fix it and make her 'reluctant baby' go to sleep without more fussing.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

When Louise saw that Nico is not KO after the powerbomb maneuver, she began to cover the face of Nico with a hundred of soft kisses, and she said apologetically:

_ Oh, excuse me, I know that my little boy would not go to bed without a last and little hug , so come in my arms my beloved baby ...

Louise then begins to lie on the weaken body of Nico, and placing her hands around his small head, she started stuffing her breasts deeply with the head of the little pervert. louise have a lot of fun , listening to sweet moan of Nico, but do not pay attention on him .

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Nico must probably look like a cute and sweet treat to the playful Louise, laying down all weakened on a bed of whipped cream while she had her way of covering his little face with kissies, keeping the boy mesmerized and helpless as she cooed and placed him slowly and sensually into her breastsmother.

Cute muffled mumblings would give pleasant sensation to Louise's breasts while her prisoner is getting weaker and weaker, unable to struggle anymore as she has him right where she wanted: sealing her complete triumph by treating Nico like a tired baby to whom she is going to sing a lullaby, while sensually smothering him between her soft maternal pillows, knowing well that little Nico is not going anywhere.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 9 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 am

_ Go to sleep Nico, you can sleep now, go ... you can take a nap on my soft pillows if you like, you totally deserved some rest while you now, listen, I'll even sing you a little lullaby, one that my own mother sang me when I was a child in order to I fall asleep. ..

and with her ​​sweet voice, Louise lead the small Nico to dreamland, she takes care not to crush him too, so that the hold is the sweetest possible. But it remains to above it, still imprisoning the boy in her deep cleavage. You can not really say that Nico is the "loser" of the fight, since many people would have liked to be in his place.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Nico could not resist to such a sweet overwhelming combo from Louise, nor he really cared at this point, subjected to the heavenly charms of Louise. Her warm breasts were like soft, seductive pillows engulfing his head and making him relax while her beautiful voice was soothingly singing him into surrender.

With a cute muffled sigh Nico would succumb to the maternal whims of Louise, becoming limp and loose in her voluptuous embrace while her soothing little song caressed him deeper into pleasant unconsciousness. Eventually the boy was all hers, murring softly like a sleeping kitty in her arms and between her breasts, dreaming of the beautiful Louise who had just sensually smothered and lulled him out.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:55 pm

_that's a good boy, now calm baby, calm, Mom is here for you.... fufufu

continuing her little lullaby, Louise realizes that the boy is sleeping peacefully between her breasts, so she tries to get up slowly, not to wake up the boy. she found so cute the little cat purring of nico, she took a lot of fun into this match, even if the poor Nico was completely unable to defend himself ... In any case, she is glad to have "punished" the little pervert, and Louise is ready to start again if Nico continues. With one last little kiss on his forehead, Louise will clean her a little, and get dressed, she also prepares to Nico his clothes with a towel, but while she is taking his pants she drops a pen and small notebook of one of the pocket, on the notebook something is marked... "All My Autograph "

_ Oouupp ... I think I made a little mistake.

And Louise start to blush deeply

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Nico was totally helpless, lost in pleasurable slumber so that Louise could enjoy her sassy maternal play with him.
As the cute italian boy was sleeping nice and tight, Ryu would make his entrance into the Gym.

After waking up in Louise's room and thinking about how easily she had smothered him into sleep again, the red-haired boy had decided to go to the gym to train himself better... and there was the aftermatch scene before his eyes.

"U-Uhhh... L-Louise? and laying there is... Nico? Why is Nico unconscious there? A-And... covered with cream, too..", Ryu would ask, blushing as the beautiful looks of Louise always affected him.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:43 pm

When she sees Ryu also happen in the gym, Louise is completely panicked, and in a reflex movement, she hides the book of Nico in her back, like a little girl. she blushed even more when she say to Ryu, very embarrassed, and stammered a bit.

_ Ah Ryu ... already awake ... I can explain everything ... it's not what you think ... and it's not my fault ... is that Nico, he is a pervert .... actually no ... but I thought ... and then he not tell me he was innocent ... in fact yes, but so .... but as he was about to spy on us .... I thought it was a Peeping Tom and it was true, he surprised us while we had sex ... I heard a noise ... but you were asleep already ... so I wanted to get revenge on the pervert .... and I did it ... but it's not a real pevert .... so here's the whole story, it is very clear is not it?

Louise always embarrassed and continued to smile, but suddenly she frown and with an air of severity she begins to tell to Ryu.

_ And you, what makes you here?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Ryu listened to Louise's embarassed speech, then a warm smile sread on his lips.
"H-Hehe it's all ok Louise, i know Nico there, he's a nice boy but sometimes he acts in a silly way that puts him in troubles, and i guess this is exately the case".

"Oh and... about me being here..erm..", It's now Ryu's turn to blush in embarassement: if he had thought that he could escape so easily from the beautiful clutches, it seems that he's super-wrong.
"W-Well... you were not there when i awakened so i thought i'd hit some weight here in the gym... but maybe i'd better go to take a little rest", he says taking a little step back, which has him cornered against a wall.
But the night is still long and Louise would probably think better than letting her "little knight" go that easily.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 pm

_ Do not even think my little naive and stupid knight , you still owe me a hot night, so now you're awake we go back, go back into the room, and please resists more longer this time you do not know how much I need you my love.

happy to find Ryu embarrassed, Louise rushes to him in order to kiss him passionately on the lips, using her tongue to explore his mouth, and give a real French kiss. She use it for go away from the gym, before he ask another question about the little Nico. Louise then tries to push Ryu out of the room, and when he awoke Nico could see her autograph in his notebook.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next