Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 am

The repeated butt bouncing pressed the air out of Toshiro in a quite embarassing way, but he didn't need to think a way out, because soon the girl decided to get off. There was something strange about her: unusual weight for a human, absence of any reiatsu (spiritual force) trace... but he decided to analyze the situation later. For now, it was just time for a good fight.

"Tsk... i'll admit that your butt can wrestle, woman, now let's see what YOU can do", he said once he quickly rolled up to his feet. The young shinigami would slowly reach out for her hands as if inviting the female android to a test of strenght.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:05 am

"I don't think you can win that type of fight little boy" T-elos stepping forward to initiate the test of strength "You still think i am just a normal human don't you?" T-elos said before pushing with all her might to try and bring Toshiro to his knee in front of her "Thats where you would be wrong" T-elos then smiled before continueing to try and overpower Toshiro.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 am

Being in a "sealed" form Toshiro could summon only a very slight part of his spiritual energy, which he tried to use in order to resist. From the icy glowing in his eyes T-elos could probably tell that he was no common human as well.

Anyways, that slight reiatsu was not enough to resist her incredible strenght and Toshiro was forced to go down in a slow and taunting way. But after all it was not surprising, and the reason for Toshiro had accepted a test of strenght was to test her real power.

"Yeah...actually..guess you're probably not even human... huh?", he asked with a slight smirk even though groaning at her powerful pressure.
Not waiting for an answer the boy tried to slip behind T-elos sliding down between her legs, their hands still clenched in the test of strenght.

If successful, T-elos would be unbalanced with both arms trapped inbetween her own legs and Toshiro would sweep her legs aiming to slam her down face first.
But trying to pass between T-elos legs was quite dangerous. If she was fast enough to capture him Toshiro would be trapped in a very uneasing position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 am

T-elos however wasn't fast enough to stop Toshiro and she fell face first onto the mat "Ugh you little bastard i'll get you for that" T-elos said trying to kick at Toshiro before he let go of her hands. "You know your pretty sneaky you know that" T-elos said while she continued to kick "But however such tricks only work once on me" T-elos said as for every move Toshiro did to her T-elos's computer mind analyzed the move and developed a counter for it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Toshiro grimaced in pain as the first kick from T-elos hit his leg forcing him to let go of her hands, but he quickly grabbed her leg at the second kicking attempt, turning around with a swift movement to lock her into a half boston crab submission.

"Heh, you should not estimate your opponents basing on size...or age", he smirked pulling on T-elos leg, wanting to test her endurance to pain.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am

"Hey let go of my leg" T-elos said as she tried to buck Toshiro off of her back "And i'm not underestmating you, i'm just saying your weak" T-elos said trying to use her strength to push herself up and turn over trying to turn Toshiro off of her back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 am

"I-Impossible", he would say af she slowly broke his submission. Escaping from a boston crab without apparently feeling pain... this girl was definitely NOT human.

While acknowledging these thoughts, Toshiro lowered his guard for a slight moment, enough for T-elos to unbalance him and have the boy drop onto a knee, getting at her feet while she was standing up.

Knowing that he needed to rely on fast moves and avoid the grappling if he wanted to stand a chance, Toshiro would try to back off, but his starting kneeling stance would probably allow the female android to pick him in her clutches before he could put distance between them.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:17 am

T-elos did indeed get to her feet faster than Toshiro and once she saw him kneeling in front of her she smiled "Looks like your mine" T-elos said before lunging at Toshiro to try and capture him in a bearhug "You may have got the drop on me but that doesn't mean you can beat me" T-elos would then lean in and attempt to kiss Toshiro on the lips as she began to want to play with Toshiro in a slightly different way.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 am

Toshiro's strugges were useless as T-elos picked him up in a bearhug pressing him against her body.
"Ungh... hey let me gommnnn....". Toshiro's protest was muffled by her teasingly pouting lips as the boy's eyes widened in embarassed surprise.

Due to the height gap the boy was looking like a child in T-elos arms, which made the situation even more embarassing for Toshiro as he tried to push himself back from the playuful and taunting kiss, his feet dangling a few feet above the ground, but T-elos arms were seemingly very strong.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 am

T-elos was loving the feeling of Toshiro trying to escape her grasp "Come on i know you love being held in my arms like this little boy" T-elos then squeezed Toshiro harder in her arms before. As T-elos squeezed Toshiro the computer inside her started t orun an analysis of her opponent as she wanted to figure out why this human was able to move faster than her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next