Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pokemon & Pain Recovery

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 Empty Re: Pokemon & Pain Recovery

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Adrian blushed deeply, as if she wasn't feeling ashamed enough of her own perversions, now she was being mocked for them as well. "Shut up!" She whined through the door, letting a moan escape as her own hand continued to work her over.

"It's still not helping!" the cosplayer insisted as she continued to masturbate, in semi-privacy, no longer caring if Natalia could hear her moans or not.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Adrian's excuses and moans made Natalia both laugh aloud and feel even more turned on. Natalia needed release too, but she was considerably more capable of containing herself than Adrian. Still The Dream was rubbing her moan on the bed while she kept watching the TV screen.

"You can come out and masturbate here, Adrian... I already know you are a perv that wants to do it for money!" Natalia yelled, more loudly than it was actually necesary, so the neighbours would hear her, sinking her face in the bed blankets to hide her maniac laughter.

"Oh my!!! Now she is making her worship her tits..." Natalia kept yelling. "Wow... They are huge..." The Dream added raising an eyebrow. She rolled to her side to cup up one of her tits. She knew they were perfect and quite big... But both girls on the screen had a decisively HUGE rack...bigger than hers... But definitively not as firm nor as beautiful, Natalia confirmed with a proud smile. ^_^

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 6u0iRWY
Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

"Oh fuck..." Adrian moaned, caught halfway between finishing herself off and cursing out Natalia some more "Oh fuck you!" She screamed, her voice hitting a very high pitch as she made a significant mess of her own underwear, but it had felt good...

Washing herself off, drying out her panties with toilet paper and flushing them for good measure, she stepped out with a relieved expression on her face. "You're going to need to fuck someone for cash in a minute," she threatened to Natalia "you ruin my sheets, I'm making you pay for new ones. Really expensive ones too." She complained, trying not to watch her best friend turn Poison's worship of her into more punishment as she pulled her in for a breast smother.

"dammit..." she grumbled "now what am I supposed to say to her? 'hey I think you're doing too much for me but keep raping bitches in hentai matches so I have something to rub one out to?' man..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Natalia was now rolling from side to side of the bed laughing out as loud as her lungs allowed it. She stopped after a few seconds and laid on her side looking at Adrian and then, after taking a deep breath to recover some air, she moved one hand to touch the blankets, where she had been rubbing her mound, noticing them barely wet.

The Dream then stared at Adrian, giving her that same rape glare the cosplayer feared so much. "I'll fuck you in a minute... Not sure I'll get much money out of doing you in front of the cameras but should be enough for blankets" she said with a mischievous horny grin.

"Oh wait! Facesit incoming!" Natalia said as the action in the TV caught her attention again, rolling on her belly once more, trying not to hump Adrian's bed again.

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Adrian shuffled away from Natalia slightly. She knew how sex crazed The Dream was normally, and was beginning to regret giving her ideas. "You'll have to go through Rebecca first." She said quickly, hoping to divert Natalia's attention away from her.

Looking at the match herself, she was begining to wonder how Rebecca would take it if she knew that Adrian was watching it, and had masturbated to it. Probably twice if the amazon kept her run up, her pussy smashing against Poison's tear stained face as she forced her to eat her out, ideas running back to her head. Not of Rebecca dominating her, but of Rebecca dominating someone else, turning them into sex toys for the cosplayer's pleasure...

"Besides..." she said, voice trying not to crack. "We've got to get revenge on Taylor before any revenge attempts on me are made."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"Ohhh after seeing her today, I am very tempted of showing her HOW it is done." Natalia said giggling mischievously. "But... I wouldn't like to make you jealous by fucking your girlfriend..." she added looking at Adrian. "Does Becca knows how horny she makes you?"

The Dream laughed and turned back to the TV. " Yes yes... Taylor first... And don't worry... My revenge won't include any rape."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Great, Adrian thought now I'm giving her more ideas. She mentally groaned before turning her harshest possible glare on Natalia "If you so much as say a word to her about that I will mess you up with a barb wire baseball bat." she threatened, her tone going dead flat. The last thing she wanted to happen was for Natalia to tell Rebecca about today.

"So the only idea for her is to put duct tape over her mouth and shove her in a locker... any better ideas? No rape."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Natalia turned her eyes off the screen for a couple of seconds to look back at Adrian with an amused but slightly more serious, almost threatening, smile "You don't scare me Adrian-chan..." The Dream then turned back to follow up Rebecca's facesitting show. "But relax... I won't say a thing... Although maybe YOU should..."

Natalia looked quite satisfied at what happened on the screen. I was a quite hot show; although The Dream didn't considered it enough to deserve fingering herself, she humped Adrian's bed once more.

"Duct tape and into the lockers...got it... And then?" Natalia asked not turning around to see Adrian too interested with the TV, she wanted to see if Rebecca was going to cum on Poison's face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

"I know I should..." Adrian groaned, building up an immunity to the kittenish fighter's numerous scary faces. "I was originally going to talk to her first remember, about not needing to do everything for me. Now I've got to add this to talk about."

"we shove her into a locker and then... I dunno, what do you think?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 pm

"Is ok..." Natalia said, whishing she had ice cream. Why she always though of eating ice cream after facesitting someone she didn't knew, but seeing Rebecca do it made her feel the same ice cream need."I got your back.... And I'll disappear if you two want to be left alone to determine who will be tops and who bottoms..." Natalia added bursting into giggles again.

"How about instead of a locker we put Taylor in a box and mail her to Alaska? Natalia proposed once more between giggles, with all the food and all the laughter, her belly was starting to ache. "Actually I am more worried what will happen AFTER you get revenge... And she decides she wants revenge back..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next