by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Best way to Recovery (For Lunar)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Best way to Recovery (For Lunar) Empty Best way to Recovery (For Lunar)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 am

After quite the brutal back and forth match, the two rivals and friends weren't feeling up to their best. Heather Sunderland was helping her friend Cecilia Northman to the backstage area, faring better off than the girl who was put down for a 10 count in their last woman standing match. It was one for the ages and both of the girls had something to be proud of walking away from it.

They were heading towards the backstage area as Heather helped Cecilia on her feet, making sure that she was fully supported in each step she was taking and providing her the shoulder to lean on. "Should I..rest you down on one of the benches or..what do you wanna do?" Heather let out as they arrived in the locker room, Heather opening the door and leading Cecilia in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Best way to Recovery (For Lunar) Empty Re: Best way to Recovery (For Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:28 am

Cecilia kept her arm around Heather's shoulder and used her friend and rival as support as the two of them made their way towards the locker room of the Hardcore Queen, as soon as she was helped towards the door by Heather they went into the room. " Ah ? any place is fine, I do wanna take a shower though...don't think I've ever been this sweaty after a match." Cecilia let out with a little chuckle, when she looked on at Heather and would start to walk up towards the bench and seat herself down.

" Now now...phew...that was some match huh ?" Cecilia let out with a little smile on her face as she would look on at Heather, moving her hands up to push away her long hair from her face, with her hairband gone a lot of her hair had fallen over her face and with that she would have her hair back out of her face a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:41 am

With Cecilia walking over to the bench, sitting herself down, Heather would hear her words, causing her to let out a long sigh. "Haah..you know that actually sounds really good right now.." Heather let out, nodding a bit as she would plop down next to Cecilia on the bench, relaxing herself as well as she stretched her legs.

"It really was. We gave them one hell of a show didn't we?" Heather responded, a wide grin on her face as she looked over at Cecilia before looking up at the ceiling. Those were definitely quite true words, Heather feeling that way completely as she rested herself next to Cecilia, stretching her arms out a bit as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a little chuckle when she heard what Heather said and with that she would slide her arm up against Heather's shoulder and hug the girl a bit closer towards her, after which she would slowly move that hand up to the back of Heather's head to ruffle her head a little. " You know we did....anyways, did you have to make me loose my hairband ?...." Cecilia let out as she pulled her hand up against and would then try and pull her hair back again to keep it up out of her face.

After a few seconds passed Cecilia would move up to her feet and walk off towards her lockers, with that she would soon start to unbuckle her outfit at all the belts to loosen it up and when that was done she would start to slip out of her outfit, stripping herself down to her bra and panties, with that she would nod her head a bit as she stood with a black bra top and a red pair of panties.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:32 am

Heather winced a bit, smiling and letting out a little laugh as she would hug her closer, ruffle her hair a little. She nodded her head at Cecilia's words before grinning at the next one. "Heh, well when you go out to a rough fight, you can't be guaranteed to keep that extra attire on you like that." Heather let out, teasing her a bit before Cecilia would pull her hair back again, Heather giggling a little at her attempts. "IF you cut your hair like mine you wouldn't have that problem."

She watched as Cecilia would move up to her feet, stripping herself down to her bra and panties, causing Heather to blush quite a bit deeply. "A-ah..y-you would just do that like nothing right in front of me.." Heather let out, her blush still quite deep.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 am

Cecilia would turn to Heather as she heard what the girl said to her and would then move her hand up to ruffle up heather's hair so that her purple hair would block her face now as well. " I would do that, but then I'd look silly ~" Cecilia teased back to Heather and then moved up to her feet, when she walked towards the locker she couldn't help but let out an amused sounding " huh." before she would then shake her head a little. " Never had this problem when Gatt gave me that Haircut, but I guess that was the only bonus to that. " Cecilia said as she chuckled a bit to herself thinking back at that even that actually now had happened quite a long time ago and it kind of didn't seem like it.

After which though Cecilia heard what Heather said as the girl said what she did, she would turn around to Heather, her top barley covering her large ample breasts as she would then move her hands out in a gesture as if she had no idea what Heather was talking about. " Really now ? You gonna blush by this ? You do remember that I used to have my way with you ever night not to long ago right?!" Cecilia said before she would let out a little chuckle again and soon pull off her top completely, leaving her in her bra and panties, with that she would then open up her large locker and attempt to pull out her duffle bag out of the locker and pull out two small towels from it. She'd then throw one of them to Heather and then start to gently pat herself down with the other to get rid of most of the sweat. " Can't stand being this sweaty....I rarely sweat so It's a really weird feeling."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:05 am

"A-aah!" Heather shook her head as Cecilia ruffled it up, quickly moving it out of her face again before she heard her words. "S-silly? Y-you're just jealous." Heather let out, returning it back to her as she quickly went back to grinning, sighing out before she would hear her next words. She couldn't help but let out a little laugh at Cecilia's chuckle, shaking her head as well as she remembered those days. If t here was nanything good about them, it was that it birthed their friendship.

"A-aah th-that's a bit.." Heather let out, blushing even more at what she said before Cecilia would pull her top off completely, opening her locker and pulling out those towels. Heather caught the towel, grinning a bit as she would pat herself down as well to do the same. "Yeah and you sure as hell smell like you've been sweating like that." Heather let out, clearly just teasing her. "Why don't you go take that shower you were complaining about needing earlier. I'll wait for you out here."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 am

" Jealous ? of that mess ? Hahah!" Cecilia teased Heather as she heard what the girl said and couldn't help but keep looking on at Heather for a few seconds now that she stood half naked in front of Heather, not that Heather herself wore too much right now either. In any case, when the Hardcore Queen heard what Heather had to say to her all that the mighty Hardcore Queen could do in response was the pout a bit and place her hands on her hips. " Oh ? Look who's gotten so full of herself now, all cocky and confident aren't we Little flower." Cecilia let out teasingly to Heather.

" No matter though, you really wanna try and mess with me Heats ? You know it's never worked before. You always lose out on this, don't you little Flower ?" Cecilia let out as she then nodded and would shake her head. " You know if there is anyone here that could use a shower it's you. In that match more that just sweat came out of you ~" Cecilia teased Heather as she put on a teasing grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 am

"I-It is NOT a mess!" Heather let out, defending her hair that she indeed took a bit of pride in as she would shake her head. She would blink her eyes a couple times before grinning again, trying to shake off Cecilia's teasing as much as she could. "Why wouldn't I? I was the one who walked out the winner tonight if I recall right." She responded, chuckling a bit before Cecilia went on.

Her next words though caused her to turn a complete red, standing up and clenching her fists a bit. "Kh..sh-shutup! Th-that was..just...I-I didn't expect that." Heather let out, stumbling over her words as she would just click her tongue, starting to strip herself down as well. "Whatever! Get your ass in there and I'll go in too..it's big enough to fit much more than two anyways.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 am

" Ooooooh ? how tough you are little cutie ~" Cecilia let out with a grin as she looked on at Heather who seemed to have already gotten a bit riled up whilst Cecilia simply kept up her teasing, this was just why she never lost when it came to teasing between the two of them. " Oh ? You weren't prepared ? that's all ? I wasn't prepared for you to use weapons but I dealt with it." Cecilia let out with a little grin on her face as she wouldn't do what Heather said for her to do, instead she would start to walk up to Heather as the girl was stripping herself down.

Once she reached Heather she would take a handful of Heather's hair by the back of her head and pull Heather's head back a bit to make the girl look up on her face. " You know it's big enough, and you know that you were expecting that in the match. If you weren't you wouldn't have taken that in such stride." Cecilia said before she would attempt to walk towards the shower, still in her underwear as she'd try and pull Heather along with her by her grin on the back of Heather's head in an attempt to assert some early dominance over the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next