Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pokemon & Pain Recovery

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pokemon & Pain Recovery Empty Pokemon & Pain Recovery

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

There was a strange sense of Deja vu in Adrian's Apartment. She was huddled up in the covers after a bad day that had left her in a lot of pain. She needed something to take her mind off what have happened or someone to rant about it to for support. So when a knock at door came, she bounded over to open it, so long as lightning didn't strike twice.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Pokemon & Pain Recovery Empty Re: Pokemon & Pain Recovery

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Althought it didn't happened very often, sometimes Natalia just got very very depressed. This was particularly common on rainy Sunday afternoons, just like this one. The cute blue eyed girl just looked throught the window of her appartment at the gloomy skyline of the city and sighed. She was bored to death and her mind had begun to race throught things she would rather not remember. It was such a mess of emotions that made her felt down without being able to point out exactly what made her feel like this. Being all alone didn't helped at all, actually it made it hundred times worse. But then again there was nothing she could do, she was like always had been all alone.

Natalia let herself fall on her bed and sighed, trying not to cry as she hugged her pillow tightly when suddenly her face illuminated with an idea and a smile. She didn't had to me alone, there was someone whom she could pester all afternoon... and get revenge too. The smile turned into a cutely evil mischievous grin.

It was rainning too much to go on her bike, so Natalia decided to call for a taxi and after a little while she was standing, wearing a pink raincoat with a hoody and kitten ears, and a soaked umbrella in front of Adrian's door.

The blue-eyed cutie smiled at Adrian as she opened the door and then put out her tongue in a cute taunting manner while she made a "V" sign in her fingers.

Pokemon & Pain Recovery 6u0iRWY
Pokemon & Pain Recovery QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

The sense of Deja Vu crept back to Adrian as she opened the door to see Natalia smiling in her door way, the cat ears on her hood adding to the kitty-ish is that even a word? look The Dream had to her. However the similarities of their first meeting at Adrian's apartment was about to end.

"Natalia!" She shouted as she tried to tackle hug her fellow wrestler, "just who I wanted to see!" She said, beaming down a smile if her glomp had managed to knock her friend over into the hallway. "missed you..." she cooed before flinching in pain. That damn cut on her forehead was stinging again, even with the band-aid the pain wouldn't let up, and now that she had locked onto Natalia the rest of her body stopped responding for the second time this day. "Uh... I know this is kinda awkward but I'm kinda stuck now, my legs stopped working." she confessed, her face going red.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Natalia gasped as she was glomped, tackled and forced to stagger back to avoid falling. Her back slamming not too hard against door in front of Adrian's. She blushed not expecting to be welcomed like this and a little ashamed by knocking into some neighbours door... and also because the kittenish raincoat that Adrian was hugging was dripping wet and cold.

"H-hi... Adrian... Nice to see you..." Natalia said. Suddenly noticing the cut in her friend's head.

"What happened to you?... I didn't gave you no cuts in our fight, did I?" she asked a little worried. "Why you can't move?" The Dream wondered aloud, huggin Adrian back and carrying her back to the apartment before the neighbours showed up.

Pokemon & Pain Recovery QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 pm

"Mmm... no, that wasn't you for once. Just working out till some jerk came over and... does my tongue look green to you? Because it shouldn't be I've had like 5 glasses of water and even though the green stuff tastes horrible it still should come off." Adrian rambled, not really caring that her arms were getting really cold against Natalia's raincoat, it was actually soothing her aching arms, now she just wished her legs could be given similar cooling treatment.

"Stupid blue haired girl and her stupid laugh and her stupid face." She grumbled under her breath, relaxing as Natalia supported her back to her bed "I can't move because I went too fast on a treadmill for too long and now my legs don't work all the time now, they're still mad at me."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:48 pm

"Tongue is green?" Natalia asked not understanding anything. She closed the door behind her and helped Adrian back to the bed and then went to hang her raincoat besides the door.

"Blue-haired girl? Adrian, what happened to you?" Natalia asked sitting on the bed moving Adrian's hair away so she could see the cut.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 pm

"It's... it's nothing!" She said trying to lighly bat Natalia's hand away from her face "My day's just sucked so far." She added, slightly nervous. She sucked at lying so half-truths should be okay to convince her friend, right? "I'm just not going back to the gym so I have to do all my workouts in someones apartment. I can't do mine because if I put a pull up bar in a doorway Rebecca's gonna hit her head against it and she's going to invoke 'victims rights' and claim the bed tonight."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Natalia leaned into Adrian and gave her a kiss in the forehead. "You are still living with Becca? You need a bigger apartment... And why not go back into the gym? Is Sarah Gatt terrorizing you?" Natalia asked with a worried look, holding Adrian left hand with hers.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 am

"Oww... the power of love is not helping." Adrian groaned as Natalia's kiss stung her "It's nothing I can't handle! I mean it!" She insisted, trying to shake her hair so it would hide the small cut from view "It's just..."

"Some people here are jerks and bullies and I hate them." the cosplayer huffed, curling up around a pillow for comfort.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Natalia laid in the bed behind Adrian and cuddled up with her, being careful not to touch the cut on the forehead or put to much pressure on Adrian's limbs. "Well...yes... This is a wrestling league after all... And quite a rough one considering discipline is rarely enforced...and all the pyschos that would probably be in jail or an asylum if they weren't here."

The Dream used a hand to caress Adrian's arm carefully while she kept herself against Adrian's body. Natalia felt much better now, apparently all she needed to be knocked off her depression was to be with someone. Unfortunately Adrian didn't seem to be cheering up so easily.

After a few minutes in silence Natalia giggled. "I guess it is not a good time to tell you that I am planning to mop the ring mats with you very very soon, is it?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next