by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pokemon & Pain Recovery

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon & Pain Recovery

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:07 pm

"It wasn't a freaking psycho! It was just some jackass who thought it'd be funny to squirt water at me." Adrian whined, leaning into the nice warm cuddle, sure there were real crazies, but you could tell who they were and smell them coming a mile away because they usually didn't shower. Jerks were harder to spot until they opened their mouths and a lot harder to deal with for Adrian.

She slowly turned towards Natalia, a look of confusion on her face trying to remember their match "didn't I really badly kick your ass though?" She asked "I mean I may be remembering it wrong but I think you only got like what, 5 moves on me?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Natalia frowned cutely and blushed, closing her eyes and turning her face in an attempt to act dignified."Mpphhh!... Pffft!... You got lucky... I wasn't fighting for real... AND you cheated" Natalia whined. Althought she turned her face away from Adrian she kept holding her closely to her warm body.

But then she smiled and rested her mouth on Adrian's shoulder. Keeping her eyes closed relaxing as if she was going to fall asleep cuddling with Adrian. "Next time will be differnt. I'll own your ass" The Dream said with a drowsy voice.

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Adrian couldn't help but giggle at Natalia's whining, she wasn't really getting on to her about the match, she knew that Natalia didn't bring her A game until it was way too late but still. Then she thought back to how she had been teased, was she doing the same thing?

No, Natalia and Adrian knew each other and were friends. Friends know when you're not being serious about something, strangers don't. "Hey Natalia, before you invoke your horrible and probably rapey revenge on me can I at least get back at the girl who pulled me off a treadmill?" She asked her friend "Or maybe you could get revenge through means that allow me to still keep my leg movement, like a pokemon battle!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Natalia held Adrian closely, sliding her arms around her friend's waist and gave Adrian a teasing hug as if she was going to crush her in a reverse bearhug, being very very gentle as she knew Adrian was hurting. The Dream seemed as if she was already sleeping. Adrian was so much better than any plush toy. "My vengeance shall be terrible..." she said with a barely audible whisper as if she was talking in her sleep.

"Poké️mon battle?" sleepy Natalia asked, curled up and glued on Adrian's back. "Do I have to move?"

Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 QiougD6Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 TTlOMaFPokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Pokemon & Pain Recovery - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"what's made you so tired, Nat? It's okay if I call you Nat right?" Adrian asked, Natalia usually had a lot more energy than this, "not had much sleep?" She guessed as Natalia seemed to fall asleep on her back, murmuring about horrible vengeance.

"Well we don't have to move... we could just watch something if you don't want to move." The cosplayer suggested as she leaned back into the hug.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:26 pm

"Or we could just sleep..." Natalia whispered from the dreamland and then she began to snooze cutely. Then suddenly, Natalia moved, sneaking an arm under Adrian's armpit to roll the cosplayer on her back as she laid on top, carefully to not hurt Adrian too much.

"Or I could just pin you. Onetwothree! I win!" Natalia said as quickly as she could while pinning Adrian on the bed and then she jumped away giggling.

"Is ok... I won't get me revenge on you nows...and sure you can call me Nats..." The Dream said as she slowly came back to the bed.

"What was that about poké️mon battles?' Natalia said and the she pouted moving a hand to her belly. "I am hungry... Can we order some food?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 pm

"Too early for sleep..." Adrian whined as Natalia started to snooze "hey... Nat?" She asked before she quickly found herself rolled up "Hey! Nat!" She shouted as she was pinned "Fast count! I demand a rematch at the next show!" She yelled before breaking out in a fit of giggles herself, slowly sitting up as The dream bounded away from her cheap win.

"My DS is somewhere in the pile, and yeah we can order food. Just nothing with cheese on it." She said, trying to sling an arm around Natalia, she was hurting a lot less now, maybe the visit was doing her good.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"NO CHEESEE!!!" Natalia yelled pretending to be more outraged than she really was. "OK. I guess that means no pizza... We can have sushi instead" she added licking her lips already tasting her food. "And yakisoba...mmmmmm" The Dream was already salivating.

"Well... Go dig in those piles for your DS, mine is here." Natalia said pulling her blue DS XL from her purse with one hand and her phone with the other. She dropped on the bed and started to dialing for food.

"What do you want?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 pm

"Well we could still have pizza it's just we'd have to order half without cheese and that's really complicated in Japanese over the phone so sushi sounds really nice. Maybe we could get some Teryaki or something somewhere, I usually just end up crashed at the lunchroom at the arena." Adrian rambled quickly, trying to defuse what she thought was going to be an explosive Natalia digging through a pile of old letters, old wrestling tapes and other stuff, before digging out her prize.

"Da-na-na-naaaaaaa!" She said as she held her handheld above her head in victory

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Natalia giggled as she saw Adrian pull out her DS; she could picture the cosplayer with a Link hat so easily. Then someone answered the phone and Natalia started to talk in her slightly accented but otherwise flawless Japanese ordering the food... Lots of it. The Dream spent several minutes going over a long list of dishes, nearly covering the full menu, counting them over with her fingers. As usual, she was over-ordering. She could eat a lot more with her mind than with her stomach.

Once she was done with her order she folded her phone and took her handheld. She took a moment to remove her boots and place her feet, covered by black socks on the bed as she got herself confortable. "OK... How you want to lose?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next