Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:16 am

It wasn't the best of opportunities for Adrian to stop this but Natalia had managed to get out of Rebecca's powerful grasp, even though that punch shook the room so hard Adrian could have sworn that her tummy hurt as the air rushed out of Natalia's body.

Trying to swing around she couldn't get her amazon friend to turn away but what she did do was swing herself off of Rebecca and landed just inbetween the Dream and the giant dark skinned blonde. Ignoring every pain in her body by trying to think of how much worse off Natalia was than her now she stretched her arms out, shielding Natalia. "If you want... if you want to get her." She said, her voice trembling "You, you'll have to go through me!"

"Adrian, she deserves this, she did so much more to hurt you than what I just did to her."
Rebecca said, maing her move towards the two.

"Yeah and she's sorry for it! It's why she was in the room in the first place. Even if she hadn't learnt a lesson then she has to know now that being choked isn't fun for anyone! You don't want to hurt me, right? Well you can't just shove me aside without it hurting because I'm still injured. No please just let the whole yesterday thing go!" Adrian begged, tears welling up in the sides of her eyes.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am

Natalia rolled back and got up, jumping on top of the bed and standing there, she wasn't so much smaller than the dark amazon now. The Dream still coughed and had a lot of trouble to breathe, but she raised her fist, gritting her teeth in a clear angry combat stance. If Rebecca tried to go past Adrian to get her, she was more than ready to strike back.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 am

"And you!" She shouted, turning around to look up at Natalia. "Stop trying to turn everything into a fight. Even when you're not being serious about it you are way too competitive and it only leads to more problems and people hating you."

"Now both of you stop fighting before I have to taze both of you out cold!" Adrian finished, hoping that the added threat of electorocution may give them more incentive to settle down.

"Fine, if you think that way." The amazon conceeded, dropping her fighting stance, letting her arms fold just under her breasts.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

Natalia relaxed her stance only after Rebecca had dropped her arms. She flushed deep read as Adrian scolded her. Adrian may be right, probably completely and bullseye right, and that was what hurt Natalia the most.

"Is not that easy..." Natalia said scoffing at Adrian's words as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and turned her face away in a very defensive stance. But after afew seconds she felt kind of guilty for her reacting she dropped her stance and looked down.

"I'm sorry...Adrian.." The Dream said, making sure it was clear she was apologizing to Adrian alone and not to the amazon she was planning to put in a wheelchair sometime soon.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 am

Well, it's a start. Adrian thought as she saw Natalia calm down. "Just know that if you're thinking of revenge against her, if you hurt one of my friends you might as well be hurting me." she said sadly, turning back to her best friend "That goes for you too miss Tomko," adding the last name for emphasis "What I said about her being a friend now, I meant it. And no-one hurts my friends alright? Not even my other friends. So just apologize already while I go get some chocolate to share between the three of us and say sorry to the guys next door for the racket." Adrian ended before sifting through the junk in her room and out the door shouting back "And if you two start fighting again and ruin my belt I'll make you both regret it!"

For a while after Adrian left, Rebecca just stared at Natalia, not moving from her spot just incase the small girl tried to do something now she'd recovered. Adrian's words did have an effect on her though as she eventually leaned back against the opposite wall, scratching the back of her head slightly. "Sorry, I lost control of myself. I wasn't exactly expecting Adrian's attacker to be here to make amends." She said.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Natalia was no longer in fighting stance but she was still pretty tense and she tensed even more when Adrian left her alone with the amazon. But once the dark-skined blonde apologized she relaxed again.

"Is ok... I know what I did to Adrian was wrong, so I probably dserved it... Don't worry...i'm not hurt..." Natalia lied as she stood straight trying not to show how bad that punch hard really hurt and how much trouble she had to breathe.

Natalia sat on the bed as to not show how her legs were still trembling from the gut punch. Natalia resisted the urge to rub the back of her head that was also aching and laid on the bed to rest her head on a pillow.

"So you are Adrian's tag partner, uh?" Natalia said trying to make some chatter with the statuesque amazon.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 am

"Before we even got into wrestling in a way." She sighed, memories flooding back now that the adrenaline rush had come to an abrupt end "But that's just between me and her, or whoever else she's around when she's drunk." Rebecca smirked, remembering all the times Adrian would go off and blab about pretty much anything after even the least amount of alcohol possible. She thought that someone with so much caffiene would be able to shake of the effects of at least one rum and coke.

"She's the speed and skill of the team, I'm the size and strength of it. It's kind of a clash of styles due to... well... you know, but since we've worked together so much and were trained by the same people, we've made it work."

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

"I see..." Natalia said rolling to her side and rubbing her hiurt sexy belly, she could almost feel Rebecca's knuckles still marked there.

"Well... You sure make an.. Interesting pair... Must be fun to watch you two in the ring"." Natalia said with a giggle that forced her to cough again.

"You are also into all that...mist to the face and dirty tricks thing?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 am

"Me? No, that was Adrian's sort of thing, I don't go for the eyes with anything. Although since she normaly asks me to help her out just being at ring side is probably a big black mark against both our in ring behaviour records." She admitted, Rebecca had been in more than one match just to give Adrian another edge against an opponent who was giving her trouble, sometimes she didn't even have to even touch anyone, just being at ringside was enough of a distraction for one of Adrian's plans "Still, she's not that bad. She hates attacking people after matches, prefers to go for pins early instead of prolonging fights for a KO and doesn't take pride in sending people to the hospital and you know how she treats her friends. There's probably a lot worse in wrestling than a broad approach to the rulebook."

"You sure you're okay? I almost put you through a wall so you should probably have the doctors go over you to make sure I didn't give you internal bleeding problems or something." She asked Natalia, noticing the cough.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

"hehehe...yes... You are probably right... There are a lot of people out there that will follow the rules to the letter abut be actually pretty mean... And attack you after the match...or rape you...heheheh" Natalia giggled nervously, blushing as she kind of felt at blame in there.

"Oh don't worry... I am fine, seriously..." Natalia said praying she didn't peed red tonight. "You don't punch that hard... I have had it worse..." Natalia added which was sadly true. Still she was a lot of trouble hiding how hurt she really was.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next