Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

"That's what you get for laughing at rape." She said, quickly glaring at her before staring back up the ceiling to try and explain herself.

"Lukretia's." She admitted, premptivley flinching at what she assumed was going to be Natalia's glare "It sounded like a good idea at the time, I was new, didn't really know anyone here, I can do a bit of german because my wrestling teacher was Swiss and kind of switched between German and French when he was angry, so I thought it would be a smart thing to just try and suck up to the general manager to try and get me through the early part of my time here. I know, I know, it was kind of a stupid plan but I don't really have the best of them."

"Then I ran in to her maids and it kind of got complicated so I don't really know where I stand with the whole group other than the fact that the head maid hates me already and they kind of know the mist trick now and it really did work well on them. So yeah, fun times all round."
She said with more than a hint of sarcasm at the end. This conversation had taken a turn for the awkward and she could have sworn her ribs were acting up again under the nerves. Reaching down to find that between tem they had already eaten all the chocolate

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 am

"wow....well...you have a lot of guts to do that...." Natalia said as she looked at the empty chocolate box. Yes, that was the only thing bad about chocolates, you always end up running out of them. "...or very little common sense. " Natalia said as she rubbed her fingers on the box trying to get any left chocolate.

"You are lucky they didn´t turned you into a maid too..." Natalia added giggling. But then she had a curious idea and she looked at Adrian with a inquisitive smile. "wait... you didn´t wanted to be a maid, did you?"

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:44 am

"I didn't know what she was into at the time, they said they were recruiting and ths GM secretary got the wrong idea. Sue me."

"Seriously, me in one of those outfits? Can you imagine?" She asked, not looking at Natalia who probably was imagining her in a cute maid outfit, "I mean for one the material's horrid, the design looks like a mix and match of various french styles which really don't go together. Especially if they've got to wear ring boots underneath and can you imagine trying to run and jump off the top rope in that? That's gonna totally wreck my balance. I've made about a hundred costumes better than those" She complained, thinking that a group with such rich associations cold at least afford a decent dress designer "Last they're freaking crazy! More than you and me combined seriosly, or maybe it's masochism in general that kind of freaks me out, or it's a side effect of being raped about a hundred times a week."

"How much chocolate did you have?"
Adrian asked, noticing that Natalia was circling her finger trying to get every last taste of precious chocolate left in the box. Adrian couldn't have had that many and it was Natalia's supposed peace offering...

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

"Euhm... Well... I thought that with you being so much into the costume thing, you'll kind of enjoy the maid outfit" Natalia said giggling as she perfectly imagined Adrian wearing that same attire that she described trying to jump from the top rope and started laughing.

"Well, I have wrestled in things waaaay more unconfortable" The blue-eyed girl said while she suckled her own fingers trying to get that last taste of chocolate.

Natalia blushed deep red when Adrian asked about the fate of the chocolates. When cocoa was involved Natalia just could control herself.

"I am sorry. I'll get you another box" Natalia said closing her eyes and lowering the head apologizing.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 pm

"It's because of that I don't want to wear the maid outfits. Seriously, not me, or anyone with half a brain. So I guess it kind of fits them." Adrian mused "What were you wearing?" she asked, trying to picture the most ridiculous costume to wrestle in, for some reason she kept thinking of a foam chipmunk outfit, like an amusument park mascot or something.

"Hey, it's no problem I think I can see a bit left though, right..."
She said slowly, tracingher hand around the edge of the box before lifting Natalia's chin lightly "here!" she said before the two lips met, Adrian's tongue trying to enter Natalia's mouth to steal every last bit of chocolate left from her. She had wanted to give her the chocolate and now she was going to take it from her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Natalia giggled blushing ashamed as she heard Adrian talk like that about people who wore maid outfits, trying not to remember all those times she had to wear one.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 3 516984-P57Z97D.jpg

Sometime for the most stupid reasons -_-

"Well... I once had a fight wearing a kimono...not a yukata or one of those silly kimono robes... A true real traditional kimono. Is like wearing a silk cocoon. Try fighting in that... Natalia said as she squirmed remembering just how tight that obi was.

Natalia looked down as Adrian said there was more chocolate, planning to steal it and was caught completely by surprise when Adrian cupped her chin and kissed her. Natalia blushed as she felt the lips of Adrian parting her own and that tongue sliding inside her mouth. But she quickly realized that Adrian's true intentions were to steal the chocolate in her mouth. Natalia closed her lips like biting Adrian's tongue and sucked the little thief to prevent it from escaping, then she swirled her tongue to the underside of Adrian's and pushed it up so Adrian's tongue will end trapped against the ceiling of her mouth. And then Natalia started to tease the trapped tongue, tickling with the tip of her own tongue, tracing zigzag patter's on the underside of Adrian tongue.

To make sure Adrian didn't escaped, Natalia slid her hands around Adrian's back and dragged the girl on top of herself as she laid back, quickly bringing her legs up to wrap them around Adrian's waist.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 pm

The battle of the tongues became fierce as Adrian felt herself first trapped between Natalia's lips then forced around in Natalia's mouth. As it was held up against the ceiling, she tried to swirl it around, curving it underneath The Dream's tongue and return the favour, briefly forgetting about her idea to steal all the chocolate straight from her mouth.

She was starting to get really competitive with Natalia as she was pulled on top, trying not to break her focus with smiling for being the one on top for once. But as she felt Natalia's lucious legs wrap around her again, she tried to break the kiss pushing herself away, wincing in the pain in her ribs from the last time Natalia had coiled around her. "I should..." She stuttered, her cheeks a deep shade of red and her breath short "I'll go get a drink, want one?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Natalia stopped squeezing Adrian, but wrapped her legs in lotus position around the girl's waist. But Adrian broke the delicious chocolate fighting kiss, right when the battle was getting more intense and arousing. Natalia giggled as she leaned back on the bed arching her body, her nipples slightly hardened. She licked her lips as she looked at Adrian with her characteristic mischevious smile.
‎​

"Sure...bring me one." Natalia said, but she kept her legs coiled around Adrian in lotus position, not squeezing but neither letting go.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 am

"Uh..." Adrian stuttered nervously, trying to make sense of what had just happened for the past 5 minutes. She'd been sharing a box of chocolates with someone who beat her up yesterday, complained about how the GM's maid's costumes were horrible and then ended up making out with the aforementioned person who beat her up and was now on top of her, her face the darkest shade of red known to man, and caught in between Natalia's legs which had at least stopped squeezing her but with what little strength she had probably wasn't going to be able to force them apart.

"Actually I think we're out of cups for drinks. And I haven't got any cans of soda or beer, doctor's orders, so I think we're kind of screwed"
of all the words to use... Adrian tried to quickly recover from the mental image of the two of them "when it comes to drinks mean! You see when I went to the doctors they said I couldn't have caffeine while I was recovering because that puts too much stress on the body and I couldn't have alcohol because it messes with the painkillers so I've just had to rely on juice and we can't really drink it from the carton so I think we're kinda stuck...without drinks!" She added again, swallowing a lump in her throat. What was it about Natalia that made her do stupid things that she'd either dive headfirst into or have to nervously back out from.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 pm

"I see..." Natalia said apparently unninterested. Then she stretched her upper body as she yawned, arching her back and rubbing her firm breasts into Adrian's own chest. Closing her eyes after the long yawn, Natalia placed her hands behind her back and relaxed. So we are screwed..." Natalia said with a sigh, making a long pause "...without drinks..."

Natalia then began to breathe softly like if she was falling asleep on Adrian's bed, her legs remained around Adrian immovable as if they were part of a marble statue.

Last edited by 909 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next