Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Truces work better with chocolate

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

"Guess so..." She said watching her seem to drift off to sleep. Adrian knew she was either faking it or instinctivley latches on to something with her legs and won't let go even if she did fall asleep. "But you know if you just wanted to make out for the rest of the day it was probably a bad idea to squeeze me like that, seriously do you not see taped ribs? That means no squeezing!" She said throwing off her shirt onto Natalia's face. Quickly pausing to just register what she did. Damn it, now I can't keep up with my own actions, stupid slow brain.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 Empty Re: Truces work better with chocolate

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Natalia completely ignored Adrian's whinning and kept pretending to be sleeping even after Adrian threw her shirt on Natalia's cute face. The Dream appeared to be dreaming deeply and continued breathing slowly and peacefuly, letting her chest expand and rub over and over Adrian's jugs, her legs frozen in place around her prey. With Adrian's shirt over her face the smile Natalia was trying to contain could not be seen.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

No reaction at all... it was getting wierd, Natalia didn't seem sleepy when she came in, and she still hadn't let her legs release her. "Come on Natalia, this isn't funny anymore, let me go. I don't want to have to claw you in the eyes again because it ends badly for both of us." She complained to the sleeping girl to no avail "Please?" Still the only response she got was her light breathing pressing their breasts together even with Adrian proped up on her hands "Man you sleep like a log!" She said colapsing back down on her, it was time to try a new strategy, if undressing wasn't herself wasn't going to work maybe undressing her, or at least threatening to would work. "Can I at least strip you then play with your boobs? If you want me to don't say anything."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Natalia only answer was a soft quite snore. She continued her cat nap on Adrian's bed unmolested. With her face covered by Adrian's shirt, her arms laying above her head limply, her back slightly arched and her legs still in lotus position, Natalia didn't seemed to react to Adrian's threats.

The blue-eyed beauty's chest contined to heave rhythmically, the only thing covering her boobs was a red tank top, cut short at the bottom leaving her perfect flat toned abs completely uncovered, and a black lace bra whichs left strap Adrian could notice on Natalia's left shoulder.

Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 QiougD6Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 TTlOMaFTruces work better with chocolate - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Truces work better with chocolate - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Sighing again at the lack of real reaction, Adrian really didn't want to molest anyone, her threats just going empty as she pressed up against Natalia's sleeping form "I don't know how you did this to me, I really don't. I mean I know how you managed to trap me...again. But heck I made out with you and I don't really know much about you. You said you were tempted to rape me after you knocked me out and tied me up and yet I pretty much spilled my life story to you in about five minutes, yet you never answered my question about the monsters. Maybe I'm too submissive when not fighting in self defense, maybe it's because your boobs are tickling mine and you have the cutest sleeping face." she said, removing her shirt from Natalia's face to remind herself that despite Natalia's 70% chance of being a sadist in her mind was very cute when sleeping.

"Not really sure where I'm going with this though, but have a nice nap, maybe we could actually train together once I'm healed up show that I actually can do more than scratch and spray paint everywhere, probably still get my ass kicked but hopefully there'd be no cable choking so yeah it might be fun, maybe we could even team together sometime." She murmed, resting her head along side Natalia's "I'll protect you if the monsters come for you, I have swords. Monsters hate swords. They're allergic to them." She said yawning as she closed her eyes drifting into a small sleep of her own.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Natalia lingered in the bed a little and continued her cute kitten nap perfectly controlling herselfs as not to giggle at all the things Adrian said.

Once Adrian apparently fell sleep, Natalia opened one eye to check her, then she slid her legs down, freeing Adrian and then leaned to give her a cute kiss in the check, catching the corner of her lips.

"You are too cute to fight monsters..." Natalia whispered as she moved her head to cuddle with Adrian.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:39 pm

"And you're too cute to fight them alone." She said as her eyes opened slightly, her mouth forming a soft smile after the kiss. "How much of it were you trying not to laugh or punch me for?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Natalia giggled as she rubbed her cheek on Adrian's cheek softly and gave her another kiss. "You are so funny. It was so hard not to laugh" she added as she kiss Adrian again, closer to the mouth this time. And then Natalia started to gently push her body against Adrian, like trying to roll her as she kissed her fully in the lips. The Dream immediately tried to slip her tongue into Adrian's mouth as her body roll gained momentum an she tried to lay on top of Adrian.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Well at least that's something i'm good at. Adrian mused as she was rolled onto her back during the kisses. Her sleep hadn't entirely been an act, the pain killers and the lack of caffiene had made her more tired then normal so offered no resistance as Natalia's tongue tried entered her mouth, just residing herself to enjoying whatever Natalia had planned for her this time, at least it better be enjoyable or the next time they made she'd be getting a face full of pepper spray and a body full of volts.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Natalia got on top of Adrian and started to make out with her. The Dream kissed Adrian deep, letting her tongue swirl inside Adrian's mouth like challenging her tongue to a duel, at the same time she started to rub herself, very gently as to not hurt Adrian's mid section, on top, letting her big breasts roll over Adrian's own pair. Natalia caressed Adrian's shoulders and slid her hand down to grab Adrian's wrists.

And the without any warning Natalia broke the kiss and pinned Adrians hands above her head. Pushing her own body up, Natalia slid her but on top of Adrian chest, straddling her and trying to trap Adrian's arms under her knees in a classic schoolgirl pin.

"Gotcha!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next