Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Friends Reunited (Complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Old Friends Reunited (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Old Friends Reunited

Post by Darius Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Sarah noted with a certain degree of satisfaction that Sabre was pretty trusting and gullible. Good. That would make this a lot easier. "Keeper, huh?" Sarah asked, and would start to walk around the big cave girl, inspecting every feature on her naked body. She was almost a foot taller than Sarah, and her musles stood out quite clearly on her powerful body. It was everything Sarah was looking for.

"Sounds to me like you deserve a keeper who would look out for you better," Sarah said, now coming to stop a few inches away from the masked girl. "Someone who wouldn't let this kind of ever happen to you. Someone....like me maybe." Sarah actually gave a warm smile to the cavegirl. "That could be how you pay me back. You become my....warrior, and I become your keeper." Sarah would then bring her hand up to scratch Sabre behind the ears like some kind of animal. "Would you like that, Sabre?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Sabre smiled happily as Sarah scratched her behind the ears, enjoying the simple show of affection.
“Sabre good warrior,” she nodded. “I can fight for keeper, sure, you not regret it.”
Sabre was totally innocent of the way Sarah was attempting to use her. In fact, in her own naïve way, she thought she was getting the better of the deal.
“Keeper get me someplace to sleep, yes? Clean straw? Good food? Maybe even… steak?” the cave girl’️s eyes lit up greedily at the thought of getting such ’️luxuries’️ out of this bargain.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Sarah blinked at Sabre's list of requests. It wasn't that they were substatial, it was actually the opposite. How deep into her role was this girl? "Uh, sure. I can get you all those," Sarah muttered, giving Sabre on odd look. She hadn't thought Sabre would need a place to stay. Then again, if the girl only required some straw Sarah could keep her in her appartment for awhile. Never the less, Sarah was gonna need a bigger appartment at some point.

Sarah would then give Sabre's ass a slap and start to head for the door. "Now let's get out of here. We got a lot to talk about." Sarah then grinned. "Who knows? We might even pick up that steak on the way to your new home."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm

"Hmm, yeah..." the naked girl purred contentedly from behind her mask. She started to follow Sarah, but then stopped, remembering she needed to pick up her bone club left on floor by Suyou.
"Need this to fight," she grunted, weighing the club in her hands then swishing it through the air. "And next time I fight bad blonde girl... I smash her into dust!" she muttered to herself.

Her body still felt in a bad way, bruised and bent (and Sarah's slap on her ass hurt more than it should have, making her realise she'd been heavily spanked at some point)... but Sabre was strong enough to shrug off these injuries. She followed her new 'keeper' out of the door, eager to please her new master.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Old Friends Reunited (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Old Friends Reunited (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7