Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Friends Reunited (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Old Friends Reunited (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Old Friends Reunited

Post by Darius Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Suyou left her dressing room feeling on top of the world. She had bested her old foe in the most brutal and sensual of ways, sending her a clear message of what would come should she ever defy her again. With a satisfied sigh, the blond would close the door behind her and set off for home.

It was only until she was out of sight that Sarah Gatt would make her move. Having been listening outside the door for quite some time the Queen of Brawl was now throughly curious about what had transpired within there. Waiting down the hall for the bond woman to lwave, Sarah would male for the door, and after checking if the coast was clear, would open it.

After peering inside Sarah would step in, giving the room a quick scan before she immediately spotted the clear lying in the center of it. She looked like an absolute mess. Naked, bound, covered in bruises, her sex moist from a previous orgasm, and her hair and head slick from someone else's orgasm.

"Jesus," Sarah muttered upon seeing the woman. It was quite a sight. sarah might have felt pity for the woman if she didn't give similiar such treatment to victims of her's in the past. Rasing an eyebrow, Sarah would approach the sleeping woman, and give her a few nudges with her boot to wake her up. "Hey. You alright?" she called.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 pm

"Ungh.... huh?" Slumbering Diane slowly came to as she was prodded by Sarah's boot.
"Oh, no..." Diane mumbled miserably, initially thinking that Suyou had returned to torture her some more.

Craning her aching neck, she saw the owner of the boot was in fact a tough-looking redhead; the dazed Diane just about had an inkling of who the ginger-haired girl was. This wasn't necessarily a comforting thought; for all Diane knew, Sarah could have been sent by Suyou to prolong her punishment.

"Agh, stay away from me," Diane groaned, trying her best to pull away from Sarah's prodding boot. The white-haired girl realised she was still bound and naked, and would curl up slightly in an attempt to protect her modesty in front of this new girl. Of course she couldn't really move much, and ended up looking fairly pathetic.

"What's going on?" Diane swallowed nervously. "Are you with Suyou? Is... is she loaning me out to other mistresses now?" the submissive girl muttered unhappily.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Sarah would continue to poke at Diane with her foot until the sleeping girl would come around, and she would raise an eyebrow at the frightened reaction she got from her. Then again, Sarah got that reaction from most people she ran into around here. But after seeing the state the woman was left in Sarah could guess why she was so afraid.

"Am I with who?" Sarah asked when Diane cowered on the floor before. She had never heard of this Suyou, and could only guess that she was the blond woman who just left the room. "What kind of stupid name is that?" she muttered absent-mindedly. Shrugging, Sarah turned back to the white-haired girl. "Look, I was thinking you could use some help. But if you don't want it, I don't give a shit." Sarah then turned around, and would make to leave the room. "Later."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 am

“NO!” Diane called out with real panic, as she saw this chance for escape getting away from her. The bound girl writhed on the floor and reached out towards Sarah’️s ankle with her cuffed hands, though she was too far away to actually grab the redhead’️s leg.

“Please! You’️ve got to help me!” Diane implored. She was almost grovelling now. “Suyou wants to turn me into her slave… she’️ll torture me over and over… don‘t leave me, I’️ll do anything, please!!” she said desperately, willing Sarah to stay and help her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Sarah paused when the woman called out for her to stop, looking over her shoulder at her. She certainly looked desperate as she begged Sarah to help her out. It was actually pretty pathetic in Sarah's opinion, and the Queen of Brawl wondered why she even considered helping in the first place.

Rolling her eyes, Sarah turned to face the woman again, her green eyes staring down at her. She considered what to do with her once freed. She said she'd do anything, and Sarah wondered just how true that was. Her fledging business, the Gatt Attack, could always use another body, but if it was this whining little nobody maybe Sarah was just wasting her time.

Soon Sarah made her decision. "Fine. When I let you go, it means you owe me. A lot. Got that?" Sarah then looked around, looking for the keys to the handcuffs, when she spotted a strange looking skull mask on the floor. "What's that?" Sarah questioned, and started to approach it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:03 pm

“That…” Diane eyed her mask thoughtfully. “I need that. It’️s my cave girl mask - Sabre’️s mask. When I wear it, it lets me feel really in character, suddenly I am strong, powerful, sexy, unstoppable… oh, you should see me in the ring…” Diane’️s subdued red eyes started to regain a little of their fire as she thought about Sabre.

“God, it’️s like a drug, it consumes me…” she said longingly. “Without it I’️m just me, Diane, weak, helpless, always ending up as someone’️s whipping girl,” she sighed unhappily, motioning to her handcuffs.

She paused for a second, unsure if she had told Sarah too much, or if she would understand at all.
“Can I have it please? The mask?"

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Cavegirl mask?" she repeated incredously. The woman, Diane apparently, sounded like a complete nutjob as she prattled on about that mask, how it somehow made her stronger and more capable instead of the pathetic mess that Sarah now saw before her. It sounded like a load of shit to the Queen of Brawl but what did she care?

Shrugging Sarah went to retrieve the mask, picking it up in her hands. It was quite big, and Sarah wondered if she actually fought in this thing. To her recollection she had never heard anything about a cavegirl wrestler in the league.

"Here you go, wierdo," Sarah said, coming back to Diane with the mask and handing it to her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 pm

The bound Diane shuffled up onto her knees as the mask was handed back to her, and she looked at it thoughtfully.

“It’️s kind of a big thing for me to put this back on… but I guess I will have to,” she tried to explain, choosing to ignore the ‘weirdo’️ jibe. “Sabre’️s strong, but she’️s not that bright. She’️ll just be running on instinct.”

She slowly brought the mask up towards her face. “Ah well, no more being poor helpless Diane Cavendish. Good riddance, I suppose,” she shrugged, then placed the skull mask over her head.

The white-haired girl gave a long, deep sigh, drinking in the feeling of getting back into her beloved cave girl character. All her worries, problems and insecurities started to ebb away as she started to see the world in more basic, primal terms again.

Her body shuddered and it seemed the quiet transformation was complete. The kneeling girl looked down at her cuffed wrists and growled unhappily. With a grunt, she would pull against the restraints, her toned muscles straining and flexing… before snapping the cuffs off completely!

“Nobody chains up Sabre,” she said proudly. Still a little groggy and in pain from the beating, the masked wrestler would stagger up onto her feet, eying Sarah with suspicion.

“Who are you? What happening?” she said, clearly a little disoriented. All the punishment Diane had suffered since losing the mask was fast becoming a distant dream. The cave girl had found herself naked and covered in painful red welts, and couldn’️t completely remember how… Sarah would probably need to come up with some answers fairly quickly!

Last edited by 1043 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 pm

"Yeah, whatever," Sarah muttered as she handed over the mask to its rightful owner. She was still pretty skeptical about Diane's whole story. Not about being kidnapped and tortured, that much was obvious, but how a silly looking mask was somehow going to make things all better.

When the mask was placed back on Diane's head Sarah wasn't expecting much. A thank you, or maybe lame show of Diane acting like a cavegirl to try and convince Sarah of her story. What the Queen of Brawl certainly did not expect was Diane to snap the handcuffs right in half with nothing but her own phenominal strength.

"Holy shit," Sarah whispered in awe, watching as Diane, now Sabre, rose to her feet. Sarah didn't see it before, but the woman standing before her was quite tall and muscular, strong enough to break a pair of handcuffs, something even Sarah herself couldn't do. All these features were something didn't see before Diane slipped on that mask and became Sabre. If Sarah wasn't a beleiver then, she was one now.

"Soooo, you're Sabre," Sarah asked, trying to get a grips on the situation, and was surprised when Sabre adressed her in a none too friendly manner, and Sarah realized how bad this scene looked to someone new to the party. "Oh, uh, this wasn't me. Honest. I`m not into that kinda shit, really. Despite what others say." And then an idea sprung into the Queen of Brawl's mind, and a grin started to form on her features. "I'm the one who rescued you. That means you owe me. Do you know what that means, uh, Sabre?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm

"Ungh, I remember I was fighting... big bad blonde..." Sabre muttered, frowning a little with the mental effort, but nodding as it seemed to agree with what Sarah was telling her.
"So... you helped me? That good. Thank you." Sabre grunted, noticably relaxing as she no longer deemed the redhead a threat.
"My keeper supposed to look after me... must have left me alone for bad thing to happen... " she shook her head sadly, unselfconciously scratching her bare ass.
"Guess maybe I do owe you," she then smiled. "Who are you? What you want?"

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Old Friends Reunited (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Old Friends Reunited (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next