by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Old Friends Reunited (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Old Friends Reunited (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Old Friends Reunited

Post by Darius Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Diane was a quick learner. As soon as Suyou lowered herself on Diane's face she felt her tongue inserting itself into her sex, and Suyou cooed in satisfaction. "Atta girl," Suyou sighed, and taking a handful of Diane's long white hair would begin to sensually grind herself against Daine's face, essentailly humping her entire head. Diane's probing and licking felt great, but something was off. The positioning was not getting Suyou off in the way she intended. As much as Diane wanted to, she was not performing the way Suyou wanted.

"Ugh, you can't even do that right," Suyou growled. She would then grab Diane's head again, and would roll both of them onto her side. Suyou's legs would then clamp tightly around Diane's head, trapping her in a front headscissor, the same move she used to knock Diane out in the ring. "Start again. And do it right," Suyou warned.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 pm

With Suyou straddling her head, Diane gave a muffled squeak of distress as the blonde began aggressively grinding on top of her, jamming her pussy right into Diane’️s features and rubbing it lustfully all over her face. Diane was feeling overwhelmed by Suyou’️s thrusting crotch, struggling for air as her nose and mouth were humped by the blonde, diligently licking away but squirming as she was forced to swallow down the taste of her enemy’️s pussy.

The white-haired girl moaned in exasperation as, after all her efforts, Suyou dismissively told her to start again, wrapping her thighs around her head.

“Ack - I’️m trying my best!!” Diane whimpered as she was rolled onto her side and locked into the head scissors. Her features were contorted a little from the pressure of the hold - coupled with the generous coating of pussy juice and sweat across her face, the poor girl looked a real state. She couldn’️t believe she’️s have to start pleasuring her hated foe all over again, but having been crushed out by Suyou’️s thighs once already, she was disinclined to resist.

Wincing at this utter degradation, Diane narrowed her eyes and extended her tongue. This side-on position gave her a little more room to move, and she exploited this by licking the full length of Suyou’️s slit in one slow, sensual motion. Followed up by a few shorter, probing laps.

“I’️ll please you, mistress, I promise,” Diane grovelled. She didn’️t care about demeaning herself now, she was just terrified of disappointing the blonde, and thought some soft words might help. “I exist only to serve you…” she cooed, biting back her own self-loathing.

Then she plunged her face back in between Suyou’️s thighs, running her tongue over the blonde’️s pussy and probing inside of it. With her sense of self-worth fast disappearing, Diane found she was able to lower herself to quite sluttish behaviour, her licks becoming hungrier and more thrusting. Even though this was all driven by her desire to get this ordeal over with.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

"Well your best sucks," Suyou growled, her legs pulsing with power around Diane's throat. "Now make me cum. Or do I need to knock your ass out again?" It seemed Diane had no great desire to be put to sleep by Suyou's legs a second time, and once again she felt the woman's tongue set to work at her pussy.

The change in position was clearly a positiive for Suyou. Not only did it allow Diane better acess to her already damp sex but it truly emphasized Suyou's complete subjecation of her prey. Diane had been conquered by Suyou in almost every way now. "Oh, yesssss," Suyou moaned from the long sensual lick Diane granted her, her body shivering with pleasure. Grabbing her by her silver hair yet again Suyou would force Diane deeper into her crotch, forcing her to driver her tongue even further into her snatch.

"You're damn *pant* right you do!" Suyou laughed, using her legs to hump Diane again, pumping them and flexing them in her own rythm.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

Enveloped by Suyou’️s thighs, Diane could feel the other girl’️s body shake and quiver with satisfaction. The hapless slave wasn’️t enjoying this degrading work at all, though she surprised to find some consolation in the fact that her efforts seemed to be having more effect now.

“I… I’️m just your dirty little sex toy…” Diane moaned into Suyou’️s pussy as she continued eating her out, the white-haired girl trying to satisfy her tormentor’️s domineering urges as best she could. Poor Diane had never felt so degraded as she licked and slurped at the folds in front of her mouth. With the head scissor locking their hot, naked bodies together, her senses overwhelmed by the wet pussy smothering her face, and her squashed head rocking as the blonde convulsed with pleasure, Diane really felt like nothing but a worthless slave, captive to the desires of the girl she was forced to call mistress.

Rough and painful tugs on her scalp yanked her further into Suyou’️s moist womanhood. She gave an anguished whimper at this treatment, but, with her mouth full of pussy, what little noise she could make was heavily muffled. Her tongue was sliding deep inside the other girl now, the effort was starting to give Diane cramp in her mouth but she didn’️t dare stop or slow her firm, obedient thrusts. She kept up these lustful, probing licks even as the muscular thighs around her head tightened, Suyou grinding her hips and practically fucking the whole of Diane’️s face.

Diane was having trouble breathing now, her tongue was so far inside Suyou’️s snatch she could barely swallow. Her nose was pressed up against the blonde’️s clit and what little air she could get reeked of her tormentor’️s arousal. Despite this predicament she had to keep focusing on the rhythmic strokes of her tongue, lapping insistently away, keeping Suyou in a constant state of pleasure in the hope of bringing her an orgasm… and ending this humiliation.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Suyou pumped her legs as an orgasm built up within her, moving Diane's head back and forth as her prisoner lapped at her pussy. It was an incredible feeling. Diane's every movement of her tongue sent shivers of of unbelievable pleasure coarsing through her body "Oh...oh god! Oh god, yes!" Suyou moaned, her rythmic pumping of Diane's head growing faster in pace as she became more and more aroused.

Then, when Suyou could hold back no longer, her orgasm started to erupt. And so she grabbed Diane's hair with both hands and pulled it to forcfully pull Diane's face deep into her snatch, her powerful legs squeezing her prey's head as she arched her back and cried out in pleasure. She cummed like there was no tommorow, all over Diane's face. "UUUUUAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 am

Diane had been tonguing away for what felt like an age, when finally the blonde controlling her began to shudder and shake with a renewed intensity. The slave girl sensed this was it, that her efforts in degrading herself were about to reach their climax. Fear of her mistress kept her focused at this crucial point, working her tongue at just the right intensity to maintain the other girl’️s pleasure.

Diane was given a nasty surprise, though, as Suyou grabbed her hair and pulled her head deep between her thighs, firmly embedding Diane’️s face right inside the blonde’️s crotch just as she was about to orgasm. The white-haired girl gave a muffled gargle of distress at this treatment but there was nothing she could do. Her nose and mouth were heavily smothered by Suyou’️s pussy as the blonde came violently, releasing herself in a strong and extravagant orgasm, and grinding herself heavily into Diane’️s face as she did so.

Poor Diane was utterly appalled at this horrible humiliation, her pretty features engulfed by the thrusting throes of Suyou’️s ecstasy. Her senses were flooded with the hot damp scent of sex, her tormentor’️s juices being mashed thoroughly into her face. The trapped girl had to fight a slight gag reflex as it felt like she was drowning in wet pussy, her open mouth and extended tongue getting completely smothered. With her nose squashed by Suyou’️s spent womanhood as well, she couldn’️t breathe at all. Hapless Diane languished in the unpleasant aftermath of her sexual slavery, desperate for her face to be released from this sticky and degrading position.

Last edited by 1043 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 am

Suyou panted and huffed after that spectacular orgasm, releasing Diane's hair and leting her arms sprawl at her sides. Diane`s head would still be trapped tightly between her legs, but Suyou didnt regard her for a couple of seconds more as she lay there in orgasmic daze.

"Oh...oh wow," Suyou breathed, her naked chest rising up and down as she lay there with a stupid grin on her face. She would then sit up and look down at the head of Diane sticking out between her legs. "Well done, my slave," Suyou said with a smile. "You see, Diane? As long as I'm here this is all you'll ever be. You'll never be as popular or as strong as I am. Simply put, I;m better than you, and I always will be."

Suyou tilted her head to the side, her smile growing a tad wider. "Well, I guess we're done for the night. Aren't you glad we found each other again, Diane? Now we can do this all the time, whenever I want. And I hope when I come looking for you you'll be available again." And then Suyou's smile became slightly malicious.

"Now take a nap. You've earned it." And with that Suyou would increase the power of her headscissor to its maximum, crushing Diane's throat between her strong thighs to knock her out one last time.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:49 pm

With her face buried in Suyou’️s wet snatch, poor Diane was desperate for a reprieve, but her efforts were not rewarded with release. Instead the blonde chose to casually insult her fragile ego yet further. Diane had been totally humiliated and reduced to degrading acts of servitude, but Suyou still seemed as keen as ever to maintain her hold on her prey. The blonde’️s threats were so disheartening for Diane, the thought that she would have to go on being pummelled, played with, and made to eat pussy, all at her sadistic tormentor’️s whim, caused her real mental anguish. Because in her current battered state, she really didn’️t feel strong enough to stop it from happening. It seemed this evil blonde bitch really could ruin her life, even more so than she had done already.

Diane was left with that unhappy thought as Suyou flexed her thighs, tightening her hold on the white-haired girl’️s neck. With dismay Diane realised she was going to be put out in the same cruel way she’️d lost consciousness in the ring. This was brutally unfair, and she wanted to cry out in protest, but her whole face was engulfed by Suyou’️s crotch and she could hardly make a sound.

Diane suffered so badly as she was viciously scissored, forced to take the crushing, painful pressure. She shuddered and shook at the power in her foe’️s muscular legs, it almost felt like her head would be shorn from her shoulders. Diane emitted strangled gasps and gargles, but they were lost in Suyou’️s damp, smothering pussy. With her lungs aching yet again, and her anguished head sick and spinning, she felt herself being slowly forced into oblivion. It was a horrible humiliation for Diane to bear, the life being squashed out of her, head encased in Suyou’️s crushing thighs and the smell and taste of her sex pervading her senses. It was all she was aware of as her world got darker and darker…

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 am

Suyou kept the pressure of her scissors to its maximum, not saying a word as she crushed Diane out between her thighs. She was looking her straight in the eyes as she did this, watching as consciousness drained out of them. Suyou smiled as she watched it happened, and only when Diane was completely unconscious did she unwind her legs from the woman's throat, fianlly ending the torture session.

"Ah, that was fun," Suyou said with a sigh, standing up and bruashing herself off. She was still completely naked, and even though Diane had done a wonderful job of eating her out her pussy still was pretty damp. "I'll have a shower when I get home," she said to herself, and set about collecting her things. She slipped on her panties and bra, and then put on a pair of tight jeans and a pink top to complete her outfit. When she was all dressed and had grabbed her purse she turned to Diane on the floor, still sleeping soundly.

"So long, Diane," Suyou said smiling, even though the girl couldn't hear her. "I'll leave your stupid mask and stick here for you to show I'm not a complete bitch, alright?" She jerked her head at a spot on the floor where both items now lay. "Toodles, dear. I;m sure we'll see each other again real soon." And then Suyou would turn her back and leave the dressing room, leaving Diane a sleping, bound cum-soaked mess in the middle of the floor.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Some time later the unconscious Diane began to stir a little. As she drifted back towards the waking world she immediately felt sharp, stabbing pain in her skull, the vicious headache a grim reminder of the head scissors she had suffered.

She stirred and twitched a little, but instantly regretted it. The brutal blows she had taken over and over were starting to form into nasty bruises and it felt like every inch of her body ached. Any movement was further hindered by the fact she was still handcuffed.

Becoming a little more aware of her surroundings, she felt the strong taste of Suyou’️s pussy all through her dry mouth, and with a grimace of revulsion she realised she’️d been lying face-down in a pool of cum all this time. Poor, wretched Diane didn’️t even try and move from this horrible position, she was just so physically and emotionally drained. She sensed she was alone in the room for now, but had no idea whether Suyou would return to inflict more horrible tortures upon her. Diane was almost resigned to this fate by this point, naked and bound, she felt totally powerless, having been made into her arch-enemy’️s bitch this evening.

With a miserable groan, the aching Diane fell back into unconsciousness, head lolling back down onto the sticky floor.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Old Friends Reunited (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Old Friends Reunited (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next