Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Fri May 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Bonnie & Clyde continued to argue back in forth, exchanging the intense glare they were emitting to eachother with stern scowls, both gritting their teeth as they looked at one another, appearing as if they were about to start a fight right then and there.

Suddenly however, Heather stepped in between the glaring twins and spoke out, trying to explain things to an angry Bonnie Gastin. This surprised Clyde however, as he looked toward Heather, confused as to why she was doing this. He honestly didnt expect Heather to speak out, nor did he expect her to practically defend him by actually taking the blame for everything that had happen.

Bonnie listened to Heather speak with a calm look on her face, no longer looking angry as she calmed herself down to hear what the younger girl had to say, her attention captured by the fact that Heather was admitting her faults in the situation. Bonnie listened to every word Heather had to say though, and could definitely feel sympathetic towards the girl, but was still rather cold. "Yeah... I can see that things got out of control..." Bonnie would mutter while glareing down at Heather, who had some of her body wrapped up in a blanket but not all of it, specifically her bust "...That's why you ain't wearin nothin but a lingerie bra, and im Guess some panties too." Bonnie would mutter to argue with Heather in a calm demeanor. "Must of been one hell of a Standard Match for both of yall to strip down..." Bonnie would say sarcastically as she looked at the two with a slight frown. "What? Did you fight in a dress then remove it cause you kept trippin up!? Ha! Nobody's dumb enough to do that!" Bonnie would remark jokingly with a laugh, unaware that Heather had actually fought Clyde in her dress originally.

Bonnie's eyes then widened as she heard Heather reveal that Dante Sunderland was her brother. "W-Wait...You? Dee's.... Sis...?" Bonnie would repeat to herself, blinking for a moment in disbelief, standing frozen with a surprised look on her face for a moment before she would suddenly burst out laughing. "HA!! That's Rich! You..!? Sister Sunderland Bed fightin' with my brother!? What the fuck are the odds!?" Bonnie would exclaim with a hardy laugh, finding the entire situation halarious. "So I wrestle Dante... throw a few winks... and discover that ya'll been wrestling and throwin' down on the bed... Geez..." Mutterd Bonnie with a smirk before taking a few steps away from the two, her laugh fading and turning back into serious look, before she turned to look Heather in the eye.

"Heather... I believe what you say..." Bonnie would announce while crossing her arms, keeping the stern look on her face. "...And while nothing may or may not have happend here... It's still my dorm, and I decide the rules here..." Bonnie would say, closing her eyes, frowning a bit. "...Since Clyde wants to meddle into my life, Im gonna meddle into his... Heather... Leave the dorm Now..." Bonnie would demand as she opened the door and pushed it wide open, standing there, waiting for the girl to leave.

"Now holdup, Bonnie!" Clyde would try to protest, but his sister payed no attention to him and simply kept looking to Heather, waiting for her to get up and go.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Finishing all that she had to say, Heather took a deep breath, hoping that with those words she could smooth things over, at least even just a little bit. She fiddled with the blanket a little bit, pulling it up to the middle of her stomach as she looked down. Since the match, she didn't really have the time to clean herself up or anything. Thinking of that being another problem that's going to mess with her now, she sighs a bit.

As Bonnie began to speak, Heather looked up at her. Expecting the worst, she listens to her through, not keeping her eyes off her's. Her first responses to what Heather was trying to say was completely understandable, and Heather knew that would be the case. Anyone seeing how they were dressed now would suspect something a little more than just a regular match. It killed her inside knowing that, but right now she had to not show that. What she couldn't prevent however, was her face turning red when Bonnie jokingly says the exact reason why she was like this. Heather looked over at her dress that was laying on the floor as she nervously scratched the back of her head. It wasn't like she could tell her that her guess was. It was way too embarrassing for Heather to admit. It's true that nobody would be that stupid, but Heather's boredom caused her to do such a thing, and all it got her is the situation she was in now.

As Bonnie then went on to realize from Heather's words that her and Dante were siblings, Heather nodded her head. What a coincidence it was that this all happened like this. Heather hung her head again as Bonnie began to burst out laughing. She had to admit, the situation was ridiculous, so ridiculous that anyone else probably would break out laughing just like Bonnie did. To Heather though, it was the worst. The way things looked and the way they seemed to be going, Heather wished she never brought herself into such a position.

What surprised her the most though was when Bonnie said that she believed her. Heather's head shot up in surprise when she heard Bonnie say this, but her surprise turned into a bit of regret when Bonnie told her to leave. For the second time Heather is being granted a free pass to walk away, let these two handle what was to happen. Yet, for the second time, Heather was hesitant to do just that. "Um...I get that this is your dorm...and why you would want to talk with your brother..but I think this whole thing concerns me as well don't you think?" Heather says.

She looks up at Bonnie with quite the serious look in her eyes. Not even knowing herself exactly why she was doing this, she felt she couldn't just leave. "It would probably be best if I did leave but, I think I would like to know what's going to come of this? I'm sure neither you or Clyde are just going to forget about it, especially after what I just saw. I'm sure we can settle this...with me still here." She finishes, a solid tone in her voice, strength in herself seemingly coming from nowhere.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Bonnie looked up with a smirk upon hearing Heather's words, she couldnt help but find the situation just a little bit funny, and by the way that Heather wanted a part in there little discussion, being right about it concerning her.

"You know I honestly didnt know what was gonna come outta this. Clyde was cockblockin' me so I was gonna cockblock him!" Bonnie would exclaim with a clinched fist that she threw up in the air before putting her hand down and returning to her serious self. "Alright, Sister Sunderland... You wanna help settle this? How about a lil' match? Hmm? You and your bro up for a lil' tag team action?" Bonnie would ask with a smirk appearing on her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Hearing the first part of Bonnie's statement, Heather blushes just a bit while trying to keep a serious face. Her throwing her hand in the air threw Heather off a bit, she wasn't expecting such an attitude from the girl who just a minute ago seemed very pissed off.

Hearing her proposal however, Heather turned and looked at Clyde. "Another match huh...Damn I wanted to get out of this but I just dug myself in even more. Well, I guess there's no turning back now. I'm sure Dante will be happy. And I dunno, maybe I can even get back at Clyde for this." she thinks to herself as her grin that she used to have appears on her face again. She turns back to Bonnie, keeping her grin as she nods her head.

"Alright fine, that sounds good to me. Although I don't think you know exactly what you're getting into challenging me and my brother buut I'll just have to show you I guess." She says, standing up with the blanket wrapped around her waist. "So, is that it? Just a regular tag match? I'm up for whatever you want to throw at us, I'm sure Dante won't mind the decision we make here either...Oh and, my name is Heather by the way." She finishes with, seemingly not too fond of being called just 'Sister Sunderland'.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Bonnie could help but chuckle a bit from Heather's reaction to her cockblock remark. Bonnie had a thing for changing her attitude like that in order to make a joke, Much like Clyde. It apperently ran in the family.

Clyde was actually a little bit happy that they could another match, and was eager to make it a tag battle. This was not only gonna allow the Gastin Twins to make their tag debut, but it allowed Clyde to get a few shots into Dante, hoping a good ol' bloody beat down would get the guy to stay away from his sister. His thoughts toward Heather in the match were more conflicted though. While he liked to mess with her, he didnt want to have her hate him even more and was thinking of a way he could get on her good side without surrendering. "Fuck..." thought Clyde when he realized that things were gonna be alot trickier than he thought. Bonnie was thinking something similar. She was eager to finally get a mixed tag match with Clyde in Sex Wars. Not too mention she would be able to have a nice little rematch with Dante. In addition to this, she just wanted to see how things would fair between Heather and Clyde. If Heather got frisky, Bonnie would know. But if she got violent, not only could she mess with Heather even more, but she could also see her brother learning a bit of lesson regarding women.

"We gon' do this texas style! Tornado Tag Match, Baby!" Exclaimed Bonnie as she shook her fist at Heather. "No Count-Out's, No DQ's, No Excuses!" The texan girl would howl with a gleeful smile before forwned at Heather trying to remind her of her name. Earning a deadpan look on Bonnie's face as she mutterd. "Alright, whatever 'Jugs'. " Bonnie says in a dull tone, while letting her eyes gaze down at Heather's bust for a moment before looking back up. "We got a deal?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 am

Hearing Bonnie's enthusiastic declaration of the match type, part of Heather gets riled up as well. A victory between both of them she felt would fit nicely in her 'resume'. Her mind seemingly going on that one track towards her will to win instead of thinking it through, she automatically decided that she accepts the match without any doubt at all.

"Fine! That sounds good to me, although I think you might be pulling yourself into your own loss. You don't want to know how I can get with no disqualification, but I guess it'll be my job to show just how I can get." She says, her grin wider than ever on her face, that is until she heard what Bonnie called her. She wasn't too fond of being called Sister Sunderland..but Jugs?

Heather's fists clenched for a second as she shot a glare at Bonnie, but quickly calmed herself down. "There's no need to call me names, just because you're jealous of them." She says with a bit of a smirk. "Well then, I think everything's settled. I'll let Dante know and...see you in the ring." She says, looking directly and only at Bonnie as she says so. Her original motives for accepting the match being settling the whole thing with Clyde, now it seems as if something ticked in her and she more wants to show Bonnie what she's made of.

Heather looks down at herself as she holds the blanket in place, looking at Bonnie and then at Clyde, she suddenly takes on a bit of an embarrassed look, completely opposite of the look she had just seconds ago. "Umm...So I hope you don't mind if I take this...just for a bit." She says as she walks over to her dress before picking it up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 21, 2011 12:46 am

As Bonnie & Clyde saw the confidence in Heather as she spoke, their eyes seemed to light up with a rather competitive spark within them. "I'd be careful with that smack talk." Clyde would remark from behind Heather, still laying against the wall, sharing a smirk with Bonnie the duo seemed to be firing up a bit individually.

"Ain't nobody jealous of you girl... Go on and tell your brother get his ass ready, cause im gon' kick it!" Bonnie would say with a wide grin, glaring at Heather intensely. "...Same Goes for you..." She would speak again, chuckling a bit while still grinning. The Twins then looked to eachoher before looking back at Heather as she asked them to borrow the blanket.

"Nah, You go on ahead..." Said Clyde.
"Nah, it's all good..." Said Bonnie.

Both of the twins responding to Heather at the exact same time, allowing her to take the blanket.

"...Uhh... Guess We'll see ya later!?" Clyde would say as he stuck his head out of the bunk, hoping his goodbye would ease things up between them.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 21, 2011 1:15 am

Hearing both Bonnie and Clyde's responses to her confident little speech, she lets out a small laugh. "Well then, I guess we'll just have to see what happens won't we?" She says, an excitement growing inside her as she goes to walk out.

"Oh and...thanks" She says as she looks back and forth between the both of them, regarding the blanket. She pulls it up to just above her breasts as she wraps it around her and uses the edges to tie it in place as it drags across the floor with her. She then reached down and picked up her dress before throwing it up onto her shoulder, carrying it with her.

As she went to walk out, she heard Clyde's last parting words. Turning around, she looked back at him. As if the wave of feelings suddenly came back to her after her little streak of confidence about the match, she stared at him with a conflicted look on her face for a few seconds before finally opening her mouth to respond. "Ah..Yeah I'll..see you out there." she says, trying to get over her troubles and just look ahead, but it was still a bit tough for her. She had just been confident about fighting him out in the ring, but for some reason just the proper goodbye seemed tough. She put her effort into making a smile at him for almost a split second before turning back and heading out the door.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 21, 2011 2:29 am

"Yeah... Looks like it..." Muttered Bonnie with a smirk over her face as she responded to Heather, Bonnie really had nothing against Heather and more than happy to loan the girl a blanket since she really needed it and leave peacefully, dispite the mess caused in her dorm. "No Problem..." She'd remark calmly, leaning against the wall as she waited for Heather to leave.

Clyde remained on the bunk as Heather began to leave but would quickly pick his head up as she suddenly turned back to look at him. He stared back at her and waitied for her response, before noticing the troubled look on her face as she struggled to respond to the boy's farewell. "What's wrong with her...?" Clyde thought to himself, noticing how she was no longer enthusiastic, pondering why his goodbye affected her so much. Clyde really had no clue about Heather's conflicted feelings, he just wasn't able to understand her. "Uh... Yeah, see ya..." He would respond to her, confused a bit by her change of attitude.

Bonnie however, Could tell right away by looking at how Heather's mood suddenly changled up, causing a cat-like grin to creep along Bonnie's face, instantly understanding what type of a 'relationship' the two shared and wanted to giggle at it so badly, but she managed to force herself to hold it in. "HA! That's fuckin' cute as hell!" Bonnie would think to herself before shutting the door behind Heather as she stepped out. Bonnie assumed that Heather had a big crush on Clyde and that she was just shy about it, along with her brother was too dumb to see it. But onnnnie was completely unaware that Heather also hated him.

There was a long silence after that between Bonnie & Clyde. The duo would not say anything to eachother for well over a minute before Bonnie broke the silence. "She's good for you..." Bonnie would mutter with a devilsh smirk as she looked at Clyde, who returned her gaze with a glare.

"Shut up..." He'd reply, frowning a bit, slightly embaressed by Bonnie's comment regarding Heather.

"Last you told me you were dreamin' 'bout whats-her-name.... Daffy?" Bonnie would question, wondering about another girl named Duffy whom Clyde also had feelings for.

"Her name's Duffy... And I know... This why this shits complicated." Clyde would admit as he looked down at the floor, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"Either way... I hope you're ready for a lil' rodeo with the Sunderlands... Cause this is 'gon get buck wild... I can Feel it!!" Bonnie would exclaim enthusiastically, eager for the tag match with the Sunderlands to happen soon, eager to see a wild slamfest that she knew her opponents could dish out. Eager for one of those fights that both Twins had been waiting for.

MATCH IS RULED A DRAW!!

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 27, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8