Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

POW Penalty - Scylla's Prize

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

POW Penalty - Scylla's Prize Empty POW Penalty - Scylla's Prize

Post by Thecoward Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:24 pm

On the girl's dormitories, there was quite a cheerful commotion, some girls commemorating a new victory for the faction. On the main corridor, assisted by a ref girl, Priscilla Theodorakis went to her room carrying her opponent from her last match, Okami. During the match, Priscilla had used her seductiveness and his psychological weakness to nice girls, having made him climax and finally pass out from exaustion and lack of oxygen, and as it was a POW match she could now enjoy the spoils of victory.

Okami was still out cold when they entered Priscilla's room. The ref girl then left quickly. Priscilla, hearing the cheers, said: "I would like it peace and quiet, so... silence. Please." She stressed out the last word and then closed the door, locking it behind her. The noise diminished on the other side, and she lit a dim lighting to look at Okami lying on her bed. She passed her tongue over her upper lip. Finally, she would have her pet to toy with.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

POW Penalty - Scylla's Prize Empty Re: POW Penalty - Scylla's Prize

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:39 pm

Okami squirmed feebly on his bed as he slowly started to come back to consciousness. Still dazed and numb from the recent knockout, he slowly started to clear his blurring vision: from the object and furniture around him, he realized he was in a girl's room and he recalled what had happened to him, as his eyes slowly focused on the smirking face looming above him.
"Ohhhh... w-what....?"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm

"So, you're finally coming back to reality. Good to you." She sat next to him on her fluffy bed. She touched his face with her soft hand in order to pull him further from his slumber; she wanted Okami fully conscious for what she had in mind. "Did you have good dreams?" She planned to play with him a bit.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:40 pm

As his mind became clearer, he recalled all the recent events and the humbling way she had to put him out with a sexy kiss. He blushed at her cute acting, realizing she was teasing him after having sent him to sleep like a baby in her hold.
"Y-Yes i mean... i g-guess so..." he replied timidly, shyly looking away for a moment, then turned his kid face back to her "B-But... w-what are u planning to do with me Scylla?" he asked in a cute ingenuous way as she smiled playfully down at him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 am

As she layed next to him on her side, she passed a hand down her body, very suggestively but still being able to make it appear unintentional. "Well, the question is..." she made a long pause to make him confused, "what would YOU want ME to do to you? Sweetie" She added to last word as she poked his chin playfully.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:39 am

Okami's shyness was probably fueling Scylla's playful dominating mood, as he knowingly called him "sweety" in such a teasing way to trigger up his uneased enticement.
"W-What i w-want...? B-But i...i..." he babbles in confusion just like expected, and tries to stand up... as if his istinct warned him about the alluring web of seduction she was wrapping him in, likely with the aim to envelope him into helplessness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:21 pm

"Oh, excuse me." She got up as well. "You must still be confused, with all of this going on. But, don't worry." Scylla started stripping. As a result from the match, she was already topless, so she just had to seductively remove her bottoms to stay completely nude right in front of Okami. "Just follow your body. It knows what to do." Now she was having fun.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Okami freezed in embarassed enticement as Scylla was playing with his mind, slowly displaying her mind-blowing body in front of her captured toy.
Feeling heated and short-breathed, he looked down and quickly covered his growing erection, then looking at her with a funny ashamed face. "O-Ok S-Scylla..." he breathed out timidly. Blushing lots, he stepped forward in a cute nervous way, helplessly attracted to her, just like a moth to a flame.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Priscilla gave a step forward as well, gently swaying her hips. She looked at Okami's attempt to cover his manhood with a giggle. She reached out slowly for his hand to pull it up and let him be completely revealed, just like she was, appreciating the nervous, confused face in front of her all the time.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Okami blushed bright red as his erection was exposed to her amused eyes. "T-This is... embarassing..." Being your prisoner after you defeated me so easily i mean...". He shivered a bit for uneasiness. But still, her alluring presence seemed to prevent him from fighting it, as he wondered what she was planning for him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next