Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Poor, half-stunned Nico was helpless to stop Dulca from toying with him. The weakened boy would mumble and squirm in puny protest between Nightshade's firm thighs, giving her a nice rubbing sensation while his pants were open apart.
"w-what...a-are you...?", he just managed to babble in breathless, embarassed alarm, unable to fight his way out while she was slowly squeezing into complete weakness, except for the humiliating bulge of his crotch.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by anegge Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:29 am

Dulca rolled her eyes as her anaconda thighs slowly sent the imprisoned boy towards oblivion. "Well, I'm not surprised at you bring turned on by my body, but this is a bit much." she informed him running one fingernail up and down his excited length, "You must be some sort of creepy masochist. Why did I even fucking let you into my room?" She had had enough of toying with this sicko freak. Why should he be allowed to enjoy himself? She arched her back sharply sticking pressing both hands hard to the bed which puffed her chest out as if on display. A display which Nico couldn't see, of course. But the purpose of the posture shift was in fact to keep him in the debilitating scissors while shoving her rump fully over his mouth and nose leaving him no way to obtain a clear breath even if he hadn't been choking out.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Actually, Nico was not enjoying his predicament at all, his muscles feeling like jello as the crushing strenght of Nightshade's thighs was sending him into not-so-mercyful oblivion. And his too much evident, unwilling erection was only making his doom more degradating.

As Dulca shifted position to cover his nose and mouth with her perfect, heart-shaped butt, Nico was both muffled and deprived of any slight chance to breath.
"Mrff.....!! mff.....m-f..." In silenced panic, the boy tried to push Dulca off before it was too late, but soon weakness would overcome his already feeble struggles: his hands slipped off from the girl's buns, dropping down limp and strenghtless.

If the arrogant girl had decided to squeeze and smother the life out of his beaten body, Nico would be powerless to stop her now. While his mind was going more and more foggy, he couldn't help but feel deep embarassement at the idea that, possibly, her taunting butt was going to be the last thing he would see.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm

How abhorrent. Nightshade quickly and perhaps with a bit of excessive violence yanked Nico's pants back up to cover his disgusting bulge. Then she gave a bit of a screech. Now he was putting his hands on her perfect butt!

"I said look! Not touch!" she roared tightening her thighs in rage to choke the boy even more. As she continued to lean back the Italian's vision was more and more filled with the ample, purple behind of his tormentor. "Go out already!" she demanded, as if it was his duty to do so.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 pm

"Ngrffhhhh....!!", he would groan against Dulca's glistening buns after having his pants yanked back in place in such rude manner, but he was powerless to stop her at this point
"Tsch...like if i had any choice about doing and not doing anything....", Nico would think to himself at her scolding, realizing that his consciousness was fading with Nightshade's renewed squeeze.
More embarassing, Nico's face was sandwiched betweenher buttcheeks, due to the tightening of her reverse headscissors, thus placing him into Nightshade's complete signature finisher, having the life both squeezed and smothered out of him in such sensually humiliating way.

No matter how humiliating, no matter how much he wished to get free and show her, Nico's consciousness kept slipping away, until his arms dropped onto the fluffy bed, and his eyes closed helplessly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:42 am

The last thing Nico heard as he faded from the overwhelming sensation of her smothering thighs and buttocks was Nightshade's final chance, "You never had a chance against me, loser."

When the Italian boy came to it was from a sharp pain in his own behind as his body bent across Nightshade's reopened windowsill. The girl had spanked him awake. Nightshade had stripped him of his pants as he slept leaving him in his underwear, and put them on herself over her boy shorts (and was now wearing most of his clothing). Of course, Nico couldn't see this but he could feel it as she pressed her unzipped crotch up into his other cheek. She was holding Nico in place by his hair and leaned over him until he could feel her nipples press into his nude back hissing right into his ear.

"I'm tired of playing, little doggy. So go fetch or something." She tossed Nico's cellphone which Okami had thrown through her window earlier that evening out into the grass. Then she stepped back and flipped the boy over the windowsill into the bushes behind her room. As soon as he was completely defenestrated she slammed the window behind him and drew the shades.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Dismissed so uncerimoniously by the easily victorious Nightshade, not without a final taunt to the dominated boy, Nico fell into the bushes down from her window, with groaning and snapping branches sounds.

"W-Wha...!!!". His face would turn to a bright red as he realized the shameful fact of being totally naked in the grounds behind the girls' dorm, but he knew that yelling at Nightshade's closed windows to demand his clothings back would just make things harder and more humiliating to himself... and that she would not give back the spoils of her victory in any case.

Covering his boyhood with a green branch and his butt with another similar, all Nico could do was to head back to his room in this embarassing attire, wishing not to meet many girls, and their inevitable mockery on his way home.

"I can not go on like this.... i need to improve lots.... and give her payback for tonight..", he muttered to himself in shame but also with a new resoluteness, willing to take his wrestling spars and matches more seriously from now on.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6