Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Like entranced by Nightshade's sinuous moves, Nico was unable to react until he realized that her breasts had surrounded his face, thus teaming up with her bodyscissors in depriving him of air.

His wrigglings seemed at least to grant him a small amount of air to suck in, as she could feel his hot breathing bathing her bust. At the same time, Nico's wandering hands would end up groping Dulca's firm butt in an attempt to roll and gain the upper stance.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade

Post by anegge Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:40 pm

(HIs hands are unfortunately pinned down.)

Nightshade bit her lower lip as she gave a small moan in enjoyment of the manner she had completely ensnared Nico. The feeling of his breath slipping into her shirt and pouring between and around her chest was so enticing. "Say goodnight, you little bitch." she hissed gleefully. But before she could finish carrying out her threat Nico, he began to strain as hard as he could flipping the small girl onto her back. Dulca's jaw dropped, she was incensed that this pathetic man would dare to break her hold. Quickly she tried to wrench his wrists around into a double hammerlock behind his back so she could keep him trapped between her breath stealing breasts.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 pm

(woops my bad i didn't get that detail)

Nico's successful maneuvre gave him the chance to take a gasp of much needed air, but soon he had to realize that getting on top had not changed much his predicament: with his hands locked behind his back in the double hammerlock, he found himself buried inbetween Dulca's breasts again, his attempts at catching a breathe producing a muffled vibration in her tight cleavage. "MRFFF...!!"

Last edited by 157 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Despite the fact that Nico was now basically standing up and could probably lift her into the air, Dulca continued to act like she was completely in control the moment she locked him back into her smother. "Was that all boy? Pathetic, just go to sleep." she coached him wiggling her cotton top back and forth in his face as she continued to swallow him in her cleavage.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 GXChUKwbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 1BElGMIbehind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 pm

With Nightshade's soft breasts depriving him of air in such a teasing way, Nico knew that he had to try and force his way out, so he would try and get on his feet, willing to lift their combined weight, but it was not a very smart move: the fluffy bed under his feet and the girl's blindfolding cleavage worked against him, unbalancing the boy into dropping down into a sitting position.

So, he was now sitting on the bed with Nightshade straddling his hips, still tightly wrapped around her prey.
To worsen Nico's situation, the rocking movements of her top were adding a somewhat hypnotic effect to her hold while snuggling him deeper into her smothering cleavage, allowing her to feel his struggles slow down in her embrace.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Dulcamara grunted with disgust. This was practically a waste of her time. He was barely even attempting to fight back now. "Pervert, you probably like this." she accused as she let go of his arms again and pressing his head into her perky orbs with one hand. She leaned forward trying to pin him on his back again under her (not so impressive) weight.

So tensed her legs again adding to her teasing punishment. Each time her bare thighs squeezed around his waist her crotch was pressing tighter into his waist.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 pm

With Dulca proceeding to both squeeze and smother the air out of her victim, Nico started to struggle more into her embrace, feeling that he was getting light-headed.

This could not get more embarassing for Nico... or could it? Air deprivation and the teasing rubbing of their bodies started to actually cause a reaction in Nico's body: when she squeezed, Nightshade could feel a warm bulge press against her hips, getting harder with each new squeeze, while Nico's hands were blindly groping her firm ass.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Nightshade wrinkled her nose up. "Ugh, i knew it. You do like this. That must be why you snuck in her, you filthy manwhore." She began to grind on his growing manhood a bit intentionally teasing him as she drove him closer to KO.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 pm

"Mrrfff mmpfffff...!!!" Dulca's tauntings were urging Nico to fight back all out, which in his current situation was only getting him to waste his scarce air supply at a faster rate, especially with her cleavage making an airtight seal for his face now.
Soon she could feel his hands become weak against her body, while her grinding hips helped the Nightshade to keep the dizzy boy more and more under her power.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 am

Dulca gave a bored sigh as Nico struggled for all he was worth to absolutely no end. "Isn't it obvious yet? You're completely helpless against my obviously superior body. Just give in, dumbass." she explained dismissively as she felt him quickly weakening in her enveloping, warm titflesh.

Last edited by 121 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: behind the girls lines...again: Nico vs Nightshade(complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next