by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Man's Land (Open)

3 posters

Go down

No Man's Land (Open) Empty No Man's Land (Open)

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 am

"FOR CHIRIST'S SAKE WILL SOMEONE LISTEN TOO ME!!!" Yelled Lobo through the crowded and destoryed boys dorms, trying to get someone's attention and would listento what he had to say, while he looked on as he saw the girls created absolute havoc within the boys dorms; waltzing in and doing as they pleased throughout the building, Whether it was stealing dorm rooms, or ambushing and taking male prisoners, it happend throughout the days when you would least excpet it. Matches were being started around every corner, and at least 2 people were having an orgasm on every floor; You couldnt go anywhere peaceful, the boys were constantly on their toes expecting to be attacked at every corner of what used to be their safe haven.

Where could they go to be safe from their enemy? The Shower Room? Lobo would normally not give a damn about anybody but himself during his stay in Sex Wars, and didnt really care about the situations that he and everyone else was put in on World Wide Television; He actually enjoyed it. But now he was getting a glimpse at the big picture; possibly because his Dorm Room had been looted and trashed by the Girls while he was away for a match. Getting sleep was difficult, the dorms sounded like a riot was taking place everynite, the dangerous combo of Sex and Violence was starting to take its toll on Lobo, who hadn't had a decent night of sleep in 2 weeks, as every night would be like sleeping at the heart of a live warzone. Lobo was having the time of his life in sexwars, at least until now.

"I can't believe im about to say this..." said Lobo to hmself, walking through another destroyed and semen coverd hallway, that was filled to the brim with smashed in doors and broken furniture. "Men!! I dont know where the fuck yall are but we need to band together and get OUR damn Dorms back!! I dont give a damn if the girls hear me! We need to pull it together!! Stop getting laid and start Winning!! At least for a week Dammit!!!" Yelled Lobo throughout the dorms as loud as he could; knowing that his comrades would probbably not join him or even listen; expecting only the girls to leap out and Ambush Lobo who was more than wide open to get jumped; adn dispite yelling that he didnt care if any of the girls within the dorm heard him, Lobo was already about to retreat as fast as he could, if no one appeared.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land (Open) Empty Re: No Man's Land (Open)

Post by Tanosh Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 am

Magnus stepped out into the common rooms with his arms over his chest. Behind him was Rudi Silberruck. Magnus's own room had been destroyed, a hole was now opened between his hallway and his room... in addition to the door. Of course, that was his own fault for throwing a girl through said wall, but it wouldn't complain. They heard a few of Lobo's fine words and Magnus couldn't help but smile, "You know, Lobo, we've tried the rallying point, had a big television announcement and everything. You can't rally these guys for nothing. All they see this as is getting to have their way with women... or better yet... as a way to let women have their way with them. It's hard for those with a weak will to say no to that."

"Hell," spoke up Rudi, "I'd let zhem heff der vay wiff me... but I love to ride on top of them..." he pounded his right fist into his left palm, grinning like a wolf. He was certainly the rough one of the pair.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 am

"Perhaps my friends, you lacked a proper leader to guide them..." Tai Kamiya said as he walked up to the three, dragging a KOed blonde haired girl into the hallway and dropping her down, his Sex Wars Hentai Title around his shoulder. "I just caught this little dish trying to steal my belt...I couldnt allow that now could I?...The name is Tai Kamiya...I am a Sex Wars Veteran, dare I say, a Legend. I helped found Sex Wars and Ive been hear for 8 years now...Im the only male in the history of this promotion to be a two time champion, and disregarding the one day in which I lost and regained my belt, Ive held this title on my shoulder for 4 years now..5 years this January. Gentlemen...I have given this detail much thought...I belive our friend Lobo here is correct, we need to take back what is rightfully ours....but you need a leader my friends...and I offer myself to you as one..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Lobo couldnt help but keep his eyes from twitching at motley crew he had just assembled. Two comrades who were far more agressive than Lobo and seemed to understand the situation way before Lobo did, exactly the kinda allies he knew he needed to get the dorm back. And now it seemed that Tai Kamiya, the wily verteran who seemed to be clinging to his old glory days, had joined the fray; a bit of a "old guy" from what Lobo thought, but at least he knew what matterd.

"I honestly dont care who runs what and who does what around here! As long as we all know what we gotta do, And that's get our dorms back... I suggest you rally more! And if this is all we got, then its gonna be a long fight." Lobo said with a shrug, before getting ready to take his leave already. "There a couple people we need to pay a visit too in order to secure a victory and get our home back; but for now, I think I'll try get some sleep... In the Shower of all places..." Lobo said with a droll expression on his face, before leaving his 3 comrades behind, wanting nothing more than to get some sleep before he would wage war to reclaim what used to be theirs.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down