Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo) Empty Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo)

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

People didn't see it as normal to see a giantess at the beach, but Bella was somebody that liked attention. She was laying down and had smiled as people had looked at her with fear and then left, she didn't care if they were there or not, but she did want to bask in the sun naked for once, so she did, after all, there wasn't anybody there, was there?

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo) Empty Re: Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

As Bella occupied the abandoned yet peaceful beach, the ground seemed to shake a bit, until a part of the earth opened up from what appeard to be hell, and from that spilt in the earth a young man jumped out of and landed on the sandy beach, with the gateway to hell closing behind him.

"A beach, eh? didn't think I would end up on a bea- Woah!!!" Virgil exclaimed as he looked around the beach to discover an extremely attractive giantess tanning on the sands.

"ughhh... How do you do madam?" Virgil said casually as he examined the giantess.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo) Empty Re: Bella's time at the beach (for Lobo)

Post by Firecyde Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Bella was a bit surprised as the earth started to shake, and it wasn't her walking! She looked down as she saw the man talking to her and smiled, picking him up if she could and would lay up, seating him on her stomach as she smiled down at him. "Well hi there! Aren't you a cutie!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 pm

"I could say the same about you Madam..." Virgil said politely as he stood on her stomach.

"My name is Virgil, and I am the Bastard Son of Death and The Prince of All Demons... It's pleasure to mee you..." Virgil said bowing before kissing her belly.

"I just left hell and im looking for a bit of fun here on earth... Mind having a bit of fun with me?" Virgil said looking the gigantess in the eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:04 am

"Hehe! That tickles! A prince looking for fun huh? Well, we could have a match, we keep going until one of us submits and we have to accept the loser's submission, does that sound good? Oh, and don't worry, Bella, that's me, LOVES to have some 'dirty fun' during these matches!" Bella said, winking.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 am

"Oh, Dirty Fun sounds lovely..." Virgil said with a grin before leaping off of Bella landing just above her legs. "Im gonna enjoy fun... as well as making you submit to me." Virgil said proudly.

"Im ready when you are Madam..."

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 pm

"Really? I'm ready now!" Bella would say, attempting to grab him in her hand, where she would attempt to squeeze him in her hand.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 pm

"Aghh! I really should have been further away!!" Virgil cried out as he was snatched away by Bella ever so quickly.

"...Careful my dear im a tender little devil..." Virgil taunted to Bella as she began to squeeze his body in her hands.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 am

"Tender eh? Well I've got to say, I like that!" Bella would say, bringing him up to her face and would give him a lick. "Mmmm, yep, you definately will do!" Bella would say, setting him back on the ground as she stood back up. "Ready?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 am

Virgil began to visibly flush as Bella licked him, getting the demon erect instantly as she did so.

Once he was back on teh ground Virgil took a while to get his composure before saying "Ready!" and chargeing at Bella trying to attack her ankle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next