by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match Empty Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:54 pm

Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match Aphrod11
Hentai Title Match
Hentai Submission Match
Match ends when one fighter makes the other orgasm enough that they submit.

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match Empty Re: Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match

Post by Simone Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:01 am

Bianca was excited it was her big match today but she wasn't excited for the belt at all! She was excited because if her opponent had the belt it would mean she was the best at making hentai and noone beat her till now! So she decided to be as bold as possible going with her swimsuit to show her gorgeous and buff body!

Spoiler:

"Hey People! Tonight is a big night! Because you will see both me and this gorgeous girl orgasm and moan so much!" Yes Bianca was on fire, she decided that no matter what she would push her opponent to her limits and if she wasn't good enough she would be pissed and actually fuck her more after the match. "I swear if this fucking girl will disappoint me i will make her beg to stop."  While she was into the arena she could feel the lewd stares at her and actually couldn't wait to see her opponent to make an entrance so she could immediately jump and get to the point right away!

While waiting for her opponent Bianca decided to chatting with crowd to get information about the champ and discover if she was really good as she heard and for whoever gave her most information.. well she would talk about that later..
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match Empty Re: Avalanche 2023: Hentai Title Match: Aphrodite vs Bianca Garcia: Hentai Submission Match

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:23 am

From a palanquin she came forth this year, having decided to opt out of her traditional shell and bubble routine. Carried forth from the gorilla position and out down the ramp where Aphrodite would lay among soft cushions, smirking at her foe that dared to challenge her reign. Another foe, ready to be decimated by the goddess of love and beauty, one that was so beloved that she would give the fans the best show of all, watching a woman fall to pieces in the palm of her hands, forced to cum before the crowd and televised to those whom bought in to this lewd match.

The palanquin would be set down and Aphrodite would be helped out by the hand softly by one of her attendants, trainees made to wear themselves some rather skimpy loin cloth as she slowly stepped up the stairs and into the ring, taking her time. Aphrodite herself wore a skimpy bikini, white in color and sling in style. A plush robe adorned her, made of silks and colorful feathers. She'd twirl around, arms out and wide, giving the audience a show before stripping herself of such attire, leaving only the bikini now.

There was a smirk on her face, not even speaking a word to her foe so far.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:38 am

"Look quite stunning i can say Wink " Bianca was impressed by how beautiful her opponent was but would be even more if she saw her skill.

So as soon the bell would ring Bianca would rush at the beautiful woman and pull her into a passionate kiss while trying to get a taste of her body too! "Mhh you are gorgeous, show me what you got while i taste this breasts <3 " Bianca was using her weight and strenght to try and pin Aphrodite on the ground so she could feel her fully!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:54 pm

Aphrodite was the champion after all. Of course, she was a high mark for the beauty standard in the league, not to mention a tough that was willing to do about whatever it takes to win. This, such was the goddess of love, or the supposed one at the least, making her way into a wrestling stance that appeared ready and willing to intercept Bianca at a moment's notice. After all, she wasn't facing some unkempt loser, barely able to hold their own but the real deal.

As the two met, both would entangle in a strong kiss, the blonde's tongue instantly attempting to make roadway however and attempted to push in for entrance immediately, but as it was broken, Aphrodite seemed disappointed, "Don't get cocky..." she spoke with a smirk before using Bianca's own momentum against her. As her lovely foe tried to fall her down to pin her to the mat, she'd move sideways, hooking a leg and attempting to befall her foe quickly. The idea was to mock her attempt in some way, the goddess wouldn't even try to follow it up.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:35 pm

"Oh Sorry i wasn't, i Just want to taste your gorgeous body, feel free to get on top of me then!" Bianca tried to be nice to Aphrodite but of course Her objective remained the same: making this bitch beg for more. But she tried a different approach letting the champ take a shot instead so She could counter later! She knew that this girl would be good and couldn't wait to recieve Her treatment!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:15 pm

"What are you, dumb in the head. You might think a hentai match is all sex, but it's still wrestling!" she says as she dives down at her, attempting to pin her down. She'd smile, far from being nice to her foe at all. The champion wasn't here to laze around after all, she was there to win as attempted to grab at her, straddling her chest as tried to pull off Bianca's top, savagely and maniacally laughing.

"Time to show everyone what you're hiding girl!"
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:32 pm

"Ohh you are wild as a champ! I like it! So stripping me? Fine then you are the champ after all you can have the first strip <3"
Aphrodite thought that she could embarass Bianca but instead she just gave her the move and her breasts now were exposed!

"Oh no i'm so embarassed! <3" Bianca said while giving a good gut punch to the champ too. Since she wanted to fight she gave her the fight!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:02 pm

"Yea, that's right, I'm the champion, and when I'm done with you, you'll just be a quivering mess!" Aphrodite proudly proclaimed. She was indeed the champion, but the fate of this match would decide exactly if she would still continue to be such, and Aphrodite was not going to let herself lose. Especially as it was from some apparent weirdo who wanted to acquire her title, pulling off that top and letting those succulent breasts free from their proper restraints.

Aphrodite would smile sinisterly before making an excruciated face, feeling the strike right to her gut. The blonde would fall off her foe, getting on her hands and knees, trying to get back the air that was punched out from the surprise strike.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:01 pm

"If you just could be nice i could not use force.." Bianca immediately picked up Aphrodite and slammed her on the ground with a spinebuster and after that she tried to strip her completely! She was way bigger than her and this shouldn't have been a problem

"You want a fight right? Well i guess i can go hard then!" Bianca hoped to find a nice champ but she just found a brat who wanted to be superior..
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next