Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:42 am

Streaming games was an interesting proposition. Janet didn't know if she could really provide any valuable commentary, but if she had a partner, or at least a series of guest co-hosts, she bet that she could make a quality product. She had not really considered new media as a viable career path for her before now, focusing most of her efforts on traditional television and movies. "Well, I haven't been in anything big. One of my old rivals is an actress, and so I've done a couple bit roles in her shows, done a few independent films with friends. I'm unique for an actress in Japan, so I've gotten a few more offers recently."

Chelsea responded to Janet's hip bumping with some flexing and a lot of confident talk. Janet raised an eyebrow and let out a bemused snort. "You know, you keep hyping yourself up...but unless I hit my head really hard, or something, I'm pretty sure I kicked your butt the last time we fought. And then you kissed mine."

She laughed and flexed her own arms, showing off nice, tan, well-toned arms. She had used them to knock out plenty of girls, and she would use them to punish her friend Chelsea again if need be!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:22 am

Chelsea nodded her head as she rocked in place for a few seconds acting giddy. "Oooh, old rival? Anyone I know?" Chelsea asked as the conversation continued. The two didn't seem to have any boundaries about what to talk about and since the conversation was still on mundane stuff it proved to her at least that they didn't need to talk about anything crazy to keep some interest. At least until Janet was getting boastful enough that Chelsea felt she had to cut in and do some taunting for herself.

"Kicked my butt is a funny way to remember things. Considering I had you kissing my butt first and how these guns outpunched you
to get the first real knockdown of the bout. In fact if I wasn't so silly as to let you get a few kisses between my legs I'm sure I could have kept knocking you down seeing as we tied at the end in knockdowns and I helped you up.
" Chelsea admiring Janet's arms which weren't any bigger but seemed more toned, but in the heat of the moment Chelsea overstepped her boundaries a little. "In fact I remember that belly of yours being the target that got worked over the most when you first tried to take me out, has that improved at all?" Chelsea said moving her arms up to tap Janet's belly...only to find that it was also feeling a little toned as well and Chelsea felt both embarrassed that she touched it and impressed by the muscle. She was no Odessa but Janet's belly has always been on her list on abs that looked cute but never seemed to get worked over too much and Chelsea feared that side being exposed. She quickly pulled her hand away and tried to not look silly after that but knew that it had to feel suspicious for Janet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:27 am

Janet wasn't going to argue much about the specifics of the fight. It had been a very even match, full of plenty of knockdowns on both sides, and lots and lots of kisses. Janet was satisfied that she had proven herself the superior boxer, but Chelsea had proven herself a worthy opponent, nonetheless. It was clear that she hadn't been slacking off on working out, as their arms seemed to be roughly equal in size as they each held them up and flexed their biceps for the other's viewing pleasure. Janet kept her arms up as Chelsea brought hers down, one hand quickly tapping Janet's abs.

"I'm always working on my abs. Along with every part of my body," Janet explained. "My training was originally in kickboxing, so when you're working the arms, and you're working the legs, you're also working everything in between. The dynamic movement does wonders for it. Not to mention that I like spicy food and need an iron stomach to endure the heat without getting a tummy ache."

Janet noticed the way Chelsea sheepishly pulled away. She thought it was cute that her host was nervous about touching her, even after all the kissing of their original match. "So, what do you think? As strong as you were hoping?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:39 am

Janet's explanation made sense, most forms of training needed a good core even if you weren't going to be using it for defense like Chelsea was looking for. Chelsea knew that many people's bodies ended up looking like something forged from gods simply because they were improving something else like stamina. Odessa was one example but Janet was another example on a smaller scale. At the very least that seemed to make Chelsea have something to focus on and continue off of when Janet asked about her abs and didn't seem weirded out by Chelsea touching here there, maybe she hadn't screwed anything up.

"Yeah, completely improved which is good. It still would falter first between ours but it is good to know that Lady Lakota hasn't peaked yet." Chelsea said with a laugh before she brought up the idea of punching Janet's belly again which made her slap her head in a facepalm but stop instantly as she laughed again. "Think a fly got in. Anyway I do love how you've done some acting and other stuff. Gotta start somewhere right?" Chelsea said trying to somewhat change the subject and hoping Janet didn't say something that would make Chelsea put her foot in her mouth again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:09 pm

Janet was amused by just how awkward and stilted Chelsea's contributions to the conversation became now. She was more used to girls full of bluster and confidence, who would come right up to you and tell you that they were going to beat you senseless and then fuck your brains out. She had seen a little less of that in recent years, but it was rare to find a relatively shy and uncertain girl like Chelsea in the world of fighting.

"Well, I think your confidence about having a stronger belly might be misplaced, unless you have really been hitting the gym lately. Which, I mean, you very well might be, because you are looking good." Janet finished her observation with a laugh, leaning back into the sofa and getting a slightly fuller view of Chelsea from the lower angle. "You know, usually girls are more focused on my boobs or my butt. Though I did get a nice swimsuit scene that showed off my belly in a commercial I did recently."

She quickly pulled out her phone, found her image gallery, and flicked through pictures until she found a nice one of herself in a yellow patterned string bikini with her arms over her head, stretching her tan abs out fully. "See?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:17 am

Chelsea didn't know how to take the situation with Janet since she just jumped into what she had been trying to avoid but Janet was now embracing. Talking about Chelsea's belly being stronger being under suspicion which Chelsea felt somewhat obliged to address. "I have! You must have noticed." Chelsea said feeling her flex her abs under her shirt before she wondered why she did it. It would have been smart to not talk about Janet's belly since Chelsea didn't want to come off as weird about it, or let some of her worst thoughts come to mind. She would watch Janet to see what she thought until she mentioned a bikini shoot, Chelsea tried to ignore that and think of something else to bring up until Janet went even further and actually got her phone to show her the image of Janet in a nice bikini stretching out in a way that seemed to demand you pay attention to her abs.

"Oh that looks.." Chelsea trailed off. She was going to say she looked cute but seeing Janet in such a position reminded her of Odessa in the video she was just sent and brought one of her dreams to her mind that she had sometime after her first match with the brunette. Janet in the blue bikini she was wearing that day stretching out just like she was in this image pinned against the wall and basically wiggling her abs in Chelsea's face. "Well you have me now Chelsea so what are you going to do?" She remembered Janet saying in that dream, her voice quivering but she seemed to almost be excited right before Chelsea would bury her fist in Janet's belly, the thought made Chelsea jolt in real life as the memory of that dream came back. "..Hot." Chelsea finished before she looked at Janet and realized how she must have sounded. Quickly Chelsea laughed and leaned back. "I don't think the abs are all that much better but it still looks hot. I know how your boobs might be interesting to some." Chelsea said trying to change the subject right after making it clear what interested her and hoping her face wasn't red.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:44 am

What might have seemed like an incredibly long pause to Chelsea while she was lost in thought only lasted a few seconds, and Janet was not really too concerned by it. At least, not in the way that Chelsea thought she would be. Janet was very much open to eroticism and the appreciation of the female form, both her own and that of others. She didn't mind talking about her belly, or being called hot by her friend. She was only worried that Chelsea was beginning to feel uncomfortable around her. She sat back up and tucked her phone away into a pocket.

"It kind of comes with the territory. I've always been open to any kind of match, and that's included hentai," Janet explained frankly. "Actually, more than my boobs, it was my butt that got the most action. I did a lot of sitting on opponent's faces. Had a rivalry or two pretty much entirely based on that. And one romance based around it, too, actually." As Janet thought out loud, she laughed, her face turning a little red. It was crazy to think back on the fact that she really had built a relationship largely around sitting on each other's faces. But, hell, it had been fun! As long as everyone was having a good time, there wasn't anything wrong with being kinky.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:21 am

Chelsea turned to Janet and was happy to see that her words hadn't bothered her or scared her off. "Romance off butts? Janet Wiles making feuds off body parts huh?" Chelsea said before she would laugh and get close to Janet again, glad that nothing seemed to be getting in between them. She pushed out the dreams in her head and any talk of Janet's belly for now so that she could act like a normal person inviting her friend over to have some fun and chat, which so far the conversation had been casual enough for the both of them.

"People used to book me and my friend Amy in handicap or tag matches with girls in hentai matches, those were weird. For one Amy is the straightest noodle I've ever seen and it only seemed to rely on me being the one who would take charge of what to do. That and it was strange to be in those kind of matches either tag or handicap, I think some of those latter ones someone paid for it to happen." Chelsea said figuring she could talk about some of her stranger things in wrestling since Janet was doing the same.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:13 pm

Janet's battles with all sorts of rivals—and her brief but exciting relationship with Heather—flashed through her mind as Chelsea seemed amused by the idea of feuds and relationships based off of body parts. "Body parts, fetishes—I have always been a jill-of-all-trades. Hentai was pretty common for me back in the early days. I never would have done a handicap match, though." It sounded like Chelsea had not always had as much agency in determining what matches she was drawn into as Janet had.

"I guess I've had pretty good luck even with non-hentai matches. Bikini boxing has been pretty beneficial for me—though I guess that the first friend I met that way took a lot longer to warm up to me than you did." That first friend hadn't been a friend at all until the third or fourth time the two of them had encountered each other, though the relationship was very good now.

"So if your friend Amy wasn't very interested in hentai matches, what's her style?" Janet asked.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:44 am

Chelsea rubbed the back of her head, remembering some of Janet's old matches, she was a familiar face but her history wasn't one Chelsea had followed super closely. "Like I said some people just liked our dynamic I guess. I preferred doing things myself, or if I had a partner that someone would be with my opponent so it's a tag match. Didn't hate the matches but it was an oddball for me." Chelsea admitted. "I'll take that as a compliment to my ability to make friends, hope it wasn't hostile." Chelsea said wondering what she meant before the conversation moved to Amy.

"She likes fights, whatever puts you and her in a real good place to mess each other up. Not like brutal ones or anything rarely do you see blood in her matches but she tends to get into punch outs." Chelsea said with a smile. She knew Amy well enough to make this a topic to talk about. "Falls Count anywhere, 2 out of 3 falls and last woman standing type fights. She can even turn smother matches into brutal slugfests like her recent match with Odessa Brock where she pounded the girls belly throughout the match just like I wa-" Chelsea caught herself going too far again. She almost said just like I wanted her to but that would really cause a bunch of questions that she didn't want to answer, like why was Amy targeting girls bellies for Chelsea's sake. Chelsea quickly coughed to break her own words without just stopping. "Uooh something caught in my throat. As I was saying she went after her abs like I was expecting her to, she tends to find a vulnerable target and wreck it. Guess Odessa's belly was her weak spot." Chelsea said, treating Amy's attack as if it was just because Odessa was vulnerable there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next