Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 8 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:01 pm

Chelsea looked like she was in a daze already, half awake and half dreaming. Janet could have teased her about it, but she decided to let her fists do the talking, at least for the moment. Her first punch landed right where she wanted it to in her friend's motionless belly, driving as deep as it could into those tightened abs and getting a really powerful reaction out of Chelsea. The redhead didn't drop to her knees, though. She stayed on her feet and looked ready for whatever Janet decided to throw at her next.

And Janet did have to pause, just for a moment, to consider what her next move would be. She could keep targeting the exact same spot, but Chelsea would expect that, and a belly girl might have techniques to absorb more damage to her solar plexus, knowing it was her weak point. There were other weak points to be exploited, Janet was sure. She just had to find them!

With her decision made, Janet would smile and hold her fist up for Chelsea to look at. "Hope you liked that one. Here comes number two!" she said, before swinging her fist into Chelsea's lower abdomen, looking to nail her in the belly just below her navel, twisting her fist as it hit!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:42 am

Chelsea would watch Janet the entire time she was was observing her, noticing the pause as Janet was actually planning her next few punches as if she was getting into the spirit of it and trying to find a way to bring Chelsea down. She couldn't resist smiling more. "If you wanted to stare at me you could've done that for free, I might've danced for you too." Chelsea said as Janet seemed to find her target and shook her fist in her face telling her to prepare. The warning was cute and warranted, the brunette held nothing back with her next punch went lower and hit her below the navel grinding into the meat of her abs looking for a weakness.

"Gnnggh." Chelsea grunted, taking the brunt of the pain as her belly was tested once again. She remembered Janet hitting her hard there as well during the boxing match and tried to ignore the tightness that followed the punch. It was slightly softer than where she hit first but still enough muscle was there to show Janet she had some more to take. "Not as fun as the first but I can dig it." Chelsea said staying strong and on her feet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:31 pm

Chelsea's offer to dance for her was going to be filed away for future reference. "If you want to give me a little dance as a reward, I'm not gonna say no," Janet said. "But if you do it now, you're probably going to distract yourself from the important things. Like keeping those abs flexed."

Keeping them flexed was definitely going to be important, because the former Lady Lakota did not hold anything back. She had years of experience in boxing and she knew how to threw a punch that could really turn a girl's insides if she didn't have the core strength to protect herself. Chelsea stood tough, and Janet smiled as she felt the skin and muscle bending beneath her muscles. She tried to gauge just how deep that fist went compared to the first. She thought it went in a little deeper.

Still smiling, Janet would not give Chelsea quite as much time to prepare for her next two punches. They came in quick succession: a hook just to the left side of Chelsea's belly button, and then an identical hook just to the right, testing out the sides of her belly to keep mapping out potential weak points!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:44 am

Chelsea chuckled but shook her head. "The kissing is the reward, the dancing's free and will come whenever you need a pick me up. Maybe after I test out that belly some more." Chelsea said even shaking her hips a little to show off for the brunette, but making sure her stomach was tight the entire time in case Janet got the bright idea to start punching when she least expected it. She was grit and ready for action, watching Janet observe her body and scrutinize her before firing 2 more punches, this time both of them hitting around her belly button as her sides were tested with sharp and hard hitting punches.

"Ugh! Ugghh!" Chelsea gasped as each punch hit hard. The first one hit her right pretty fast and the muscles bent slightly but it set up the next one which got a meatier chunk of her ab muscles and forced her to press against the wall from the force behind it. The way her belly bent from those punches was a feeling she wasn't used to, the most she had been punched in the stomach her entire career was with Janet with the boxing gloves. Now it was her fists and knuckles finding her flesh and that seemed to make it much more exciting. Chelsea exhaled with her cheeks flushing as she felt herself getting warm in a few select places. "Damn Janet...You mind speeding things up, you're making it hard to not want to kiss and punch you with blows like that...Fuck..." Chelsea said, somehow focused and unfocused at the same time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Janet didn't want to surprise Chelsea with any of these punches. They weren't in a match, and it wouldn't be friendly for her to take a shot while Chelsea was doing a dance for her. It would have meant having less wiggling hips and flexing belly to enjoy, too. Once Chelsea had come to a rest, she fired her third and fourth punches, and got nice and loud reactions from her friend. Chelsea slumped back against the wall, and it seemed like the belly-loving girl might collapse from less than half the number of punches that she had given Janet!

When it was clear that Chelsea would manage to stay on her feet, Janet smiled and rubbed her fingers gently over Chelsea's abs, feeling the heat radiating from them and the gentle twitch of those packs tensing. "I can go faster...and harder. I'm not going to make it easy on you, sweetie," she informed her. "Once I get my ten punches in, you can kiss and punch me back all you want. As long as I get to do the same." Having issued that quasi-challenge, Janet would get back to work, and would indeed go faster.

Punch five was a hard up-moving punch right into Chelsea's navel. The next punch looked like it would be aimed lower...but instead hit the exact same spot, right in the center of the redhead's gut. And punch number seven would be another uppercut, right into Chelsea's solar plexus!

Last edited by Daaharu on Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:54 am

Janet didn't seem to realize how hard Chelsea was fighting not to go back to kissing her now. Only 4 punches and Chelsea was feeling the intense heat this kind of thing could bring her. The pleasure was blocking out the pain that she knew she should be feeling, the way Janet threw those punches made Chelsea want to fly. She kept on her feet while she watched Janet talk some more while Chelsea fidgeted waiting for Janet to make her next strike and keep it going. "Easy doesn't get me this excited. I do like you going fast and hard. I'll keep up if it gets you where I'm at right now." Chelsea said. It went without saying she'd let Janet go some more, she wanted her to find some enjoyment in this the same way Chelsea did even if it was impossible and was happy when she saw Janet ready to deliver.

"Urrgh." Chelsea grunted, her voice starting to get husky from the punches as it pressed against her navel and made Chelsea grunt. The next punch struck at the same spot after getting lower, digging into her abs as Chelsea kept her cool, flinching from the punch but standing upright still and not letting out a sound. The next punch wasn't something she could ignore. "Oughh!" Chelsea groaned as the punch hit her solar plexus, forcing more air out and making the redhead jerk forward from the force of the punch as it dug into her abs. "You'll get to do the same....If you can keep up...because you have no idea how attractive you look right now." Chelsea muttered staring at the brunette she was now really wanting to punch and kiss again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:26 pm

Janet leaned in so that she could feel the puff of Chelsea's breath on her face with every cute little grunt. Punching the girl in the belly definitely forced some adorable noises out of her! The seventh punch, to her solar plexus, definitely got the loudest reaction out of her. It made sense, seeing as how even someone with a casual interest in bellies like Janet knew that it was the weakest point on a girl's entire torso.

Chelsea seemed more than willing to keep up this steamy punching session after they each got their ten hits in, so Janet was not going to keep her waiting too long. The brunette had some trick cards to play, of course, because she was in control and could do what she wanted. Grinning impishly, Janet would close the gap between her lips and Chelsea's, opening her mouth so that her lips sealed around Chelsea's, preventing her from taking in air through her mouth. Then, Janet would throw her eighth punch into Chelsea's belly, going into her solar plexus again, wanting to feel the air move out of the girl's lips with her own mouth!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:57 am

Janet was getting dangerously close before the round was up, seemingly unaware that the line between Chelsea respecting the rules and giving Janet something in return for her being an awesome friend as fragile as wet paper right now. Her devious grin kept Chelsea guessing until the moment the brunette would close in and kiss Chelsea. Forget wet paper, more like wet shredded paper. Chelsea returned the kiss immediately and tasted what she could from Janet's lips while she was doing the same until the moment that fist found her belly.

"Uurpph!" Chelsea groaned feeling the punch sink into her solar plexus and try to dig deep. Her abs were still holding some ground but that spot was not the strongest and it forced a bunch of air out and into Janet's mouth while her fist got her knuckles in before her abs started to resist. Chelsea would move around and grab Janet's butt to push her close for a minute, before her hands came up and gave Janet's sides a pat.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:47 pm

Janet felt her knuckles sink deep into Chelsea's flesh before the girl's abs were able to tighten and start to fight the fist off. The feeling really was awesome, and Janet could understand fully why Chelsea enjoyed belly action so much. It was a unique target, one of the only places on the body which was both soft and had the capacity to resist.

And it was obvious that, eight punches in, Chelsea was having trouble controlling herself. She was getting handsy, grabbing Janet's ass and pulling her close enough to press their chests together, then managing to rein herself in to just sliding her hands up Janet's sides. Janet kept their lips locked together, sucking in Chelsea's breath to leave her hopefully a little bit lightheaded, as she threw another punch, this one aimed just below Chelsea's navel, but curving upwards to try to weaken her abs from below.

Janet didn't wait before her tenth punch, keeping up the intense pace as she threw her final blow directly into Chelsea's navel, digging it in straight and deep and holding it there!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:41 pm

Chelsea was barely paying attention it was only the intensity of the kissing that was keeping her abs tensed up and feeling Janet more and more due to being extremely into the whole thing. Janet's moans seemed to get more eager as if she was starting to get more into it too, which excited Chelsea until the 9th punch hit her. "Mgghh!" Chelsea moaned. She felt a rush of pleasure match the pain and the air left her lungs which she quickly tried to suck back in while sucking on Janet's lips. Unlike last time, she wasn't kept waiting on another punch with Janet quickly going for the 10th and final one.

"Mmhuuuggh!" Chelsea loudly moaned. This one took even more air and she felt herself get a little lightheaded when the fist stayed in, pushing through her abs while Chelsea's hands fiercely clenched her sides. She felt she needed to take a second and leaned on Janet, but suddenly the realization that she had survived 10 punches meant it was over suddenly put strength back in her legs. She knew what she wanted to do and would grab around Janet's waist to do it...pulling her around and forcing her back against the wall before she pulled back and punched Janet in the belly, now she wanted to feel the air leave her lungs while keeping the kiss, and would throw another one for good measure.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next