Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Belly Bonding Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Belly Bonding Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Belly Bonding Time

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:00 am

Janet's first bikini boxing encounter had, in fact, ended up being quite hostile. She was glad that it had since been resolved, and was also glad that the match she had with Chelsea had not rehashed those same bad feelings from her rivalry with Aoko.

In Chelsea's story about her friend Amy, a name which was at least passingly familiar to Janet came up, and the brunette smiled as she listened to the story. She leaned back into the couch cushion and spread her arms across its top to either side. "I've met Odessa a few times. She's kind of a friend of a friend. I'm surprised that she would have any weak points, though I guess her belly is as good a bet for one as anything. Even so, Amy must be pretty tough if she outlasted Odessa in a fistfight. I've seen her fight Cecilia Northman, and those sorts of punch-outs are apparently a specialty of hers." She hadn't had the chance to catch the match between Odessa and Amy on pay-per-view—by the sound of it, it must have been pretty recent. She would need to go back and watch the replay.

Two tall, statuesque women beating each other to mutual exhaustion was, after all, incredibly sexy!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:56 am

Chelsea avoided giving away too much and the conversation continued with Chelsea wondering how well Janet knew Odessa, since her face seemed to brim with recognition on a somewhat familiar level. Thankfully all she said was that she was a friend of a friend meaning what Amy did after she beat Odessa likely wasn't known yet. "Even some of the best do, she didn't seem to know what to do when it was attacked and I guess Amy just noticed that and went all in, between the mounds of pudding she was dipped in and the fact that they had to smother each other the most memorable thing was how they just kept going at it." Chelsea said more excitable about the way the conversation was going about, she could talk about matches all day even ones that didn't involve Amy or Odessa so this was nice.

"I know Odessa has some history in fights like that, but I think Amy was ready for that kind of fight, it's what she yearns for in wrestling so the fight was pretty intense. Especially the last round where it seemed both of them just threw out any premise of safety and just started swinging for the fences. Maybe it was the pudding but you could hear the punches from the nosebleeds. Of course they were both giant blob monsters so if you looked away for a second it became impossible to tell who was who until near the end. Most fans would agree with you though, once they saw it was Odessa who had dropped I think some jaws dropped." Chelsea said eagerly continuing the conversation.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:19 am

"Mmm. Pudding, smothering, and fistfighting? That sounds like a fun Friday night to me, sweetie." Janet had been in attendance for a few matches like Chelsea was describing, but rarely did a single match have all three of those elements together. The combination sounded very enticing, especially as it involved Amazonian warriors crushing each other's abs with relentless barrages of punch after punch after punch. Those climactic exchanges, each woman giving and receiving in equal measure until one of them dropped, were a special treat to witness.

"I have to imagine that the two of them will fight again, and probably soon," Janet observed. "From what I know of Odessa Brock, even with a win she would have been after a rematch. After a loss, I bet Amy will be hearing from her pretty darn soon. If she hasn't already. Have you heard anything from her about it?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:08 am

Chelsea laughed, to most people it did sound like a good time, if Amy was...well not Amy she might have enjoyed those things more. "I think you would have loved it, I always took you for a pudding person as well and I already know you can smother and fist fight." Chelsea said while her mind also went to the intensity of the duel, near the end the slugfest had everyone's attention and the attempt to crush the other's abs before Odessa's belly finally caved was the moment Chelsea had the biggest smile on her face, because she knew that she had something to look forward to and because one of her wildest dreams came true. Though when she was asked about a rematch Chelsea had to pause for a second, truthfully she didn't but like Janet said Odessa liked to fight and someone like Amty would be on her radar for another round sooner or later, the fact that she lost would only speed up Odessa's desire for it. As for hearing about it...

"Can't say I have, I did assume that she would like you did. Odessa likes to chase and be chased and since the Lion hunted her down maybe she would do the same." Chelsea said hoping that a rematch did come to pass. Before she stopped the video she did see that Odessa seemed aware of the camera, giving it a few looks that Chelsea could swear were for her which fueled her hope that a rematch would come, even as she tried not to get her hopes up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:30 am

Janet had joined the league around the same time as Odessa, and was more than passingly familiar with Odessa's longtime rival Cecilia. Having watched every one of Odessa's matches—except for this most recent one—at least once, she knew that the British woman would indeed be chasing Amy for a rematch, and would be pretty aggressive about it, too. Odessa was a born competitor, seeking out worthy rivals and high-stakes confrontations and trying to immerse herself in them as much as she could. She was a former top contender for the hardcore title, the hentai title, the world title...and while she took it with grace, Janet knew that Odessa did not like to lose.

"She's going to come for Amy and look to beat her on Amy's terms," Janet observed, which meant that Odessa was going to challenge Amy to something belly-related. The way Janet's match with Chelsea had gone, and the way Chelsea had spoken a minute earlier, the Lakota girl expected that her friend would be quite pleased to see that sort of grudge match happen. "She would probably want to take Amy captive as a prize, too, but if Amy's the sort of stingy noodle you say, then I guess that's off the table. Would be fun to see, though."

Though she had backed off on some of her more excessive expressions of sexuality in the ring, Janet was still a sucker for a match that combined the sexual with the violent. And Odessa was one of the best at it.

"I don't mean to keep talking about Amy and Odessa. What else have you been up to lately?" she asked Chelsea.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:12 am

Chelsea raised an eyebrow at Janet's words, while she did agree with her about the fact that at some point Odessa may go after her on her own terms Chelsea didn't recall saying anything about the last part. "I didn't know you found out about that part. Did you watch it too, from the sound of things at first I thought you hadn't seen it yet. Odessa being taken captive was a bit of a shock for everyone in the crowd but I didn't think that news left the arena yet since I don't think it was planned or even on the cards." Chelsea said, which brought her mind back to the video she was waiting to finish. Janet was easily more important but she still couldn't wait to wrap it all up.

"Before you arrived I was just tidying up and beyond the stuff I mentioned earlier getting a light workout in, gotta stay in shape even when things are slowing down in the ring for me. I even planned to go on one of those big jogs that they do in the area, good way to see parts of the city and work on cardio which has always been a tough battle for me." Chelsea said relaxing as the conversation had a shift to her again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:08 am

Janet was briefly too confused to reply. She opened her mouth, then closed it, as she struggled to understand what Chelsea meant when she asked how Janet found out about "that part." Finally, as Chelsea gave her some more context, it clicked. "Oh! Oh, you said Odessa would hunt her down, and so I just meant that she would take her as a trophy, like a hunter would do with an animal pelt. I swear I had no idea that Amy took Odessa after their match." She blushed and laughed, then pulled her legs up onto the couch, crossed them, and turned to face Chelsea.

"But now that I do know, you have to tell me all the details. Because Amy must have shared some of those with you, right?" she asked, leaning in, looking quite eager to hear some juicy backstage gossip.

Janet was serious, though, about getting beyond that part of the conversation, even though she appreciated any tantalizing details that Chelsea could provide. So once the redhead had had a chance to address that question, Janet was glad to shift the focus to something besides work. "So you planned to do one of those jogs, but did you get a chance to go yet? We can always hit the trails before it gets dark!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:23 pm

The misunderstanding worked against Chelsea, Janet's words made it seem like she had found out about the results even if she hadn't seen the match but now that she knew she had to wonder if Odessa really would try to match Amy's ferocity like that. And she had Janet interested in things again, things that Chelsea had to carefully think about answering because not answering might give away things she didn't want to say yet. Chelsea would laugh as well before coming up with something to answer with. "I haven't actually heard from her yet but I know Amy likes tough competition so maybe she wanted to test her out some more..Which might involve more things about her belly since Amy seemed to get her there really aggressively." Chelsea said playing slightly dumb while admitting that she knew about what Amy did, she felt kinda bad making it seem like Amy was just doing it because she wanted too but she tried to not outright lie since she felt she would have to tell Janet the truth later when they were better friends.

"I've been to one, not to day though. Can't really make you go jogging with me when we were supposed to be hanging out, but we can go to one later if you wanted. I should have known you run." Chelsea said getting close to the brunette and giving her an arm around her shoulder to give her a side hug.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 am

Janet never minded the idea of going on a jog. She always felt comfortable outdoors, even later in the season when the weather was starting to take a turn for the chilly. "Maybe we'll see what the weather is like tomorrow morning, eh? Going for a run can be a great bonding activity, too, you know," she suggested, as Chelsea moved an arm around her. As she did, Janet would reach for the bottle of wine that she had brought, which had not quite made it to Chelsea's wine cooler yet. Luckily, it was still chilled from time spent in Janet's refrigerator.

"As is drinking!" Janet gently shook the bottle, showing off the movement of the pale golden liquid inside, careful not to cause it to slosh around. "If you don't mind, let's get comfortable and keep this conversation going while we sip this stuff. I hope you like it." Janet would teasingly press the wine bottle against Chelsea's body, letting its rounded side push into Chelsea's boob, while the flat bottom rested on her belly. The cool glass would hopefully give the redhead a little bit of a shiver!

"Unless you've got any better ideas in mind, that is!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:18 am

Chelsea shrugged, the planned jog seemed fine on it's own and Janet was free to join but if she wanted to add more it didn't bother Chelsea at all. "Yeah I know, Hasn't happened yet but I know plenty of people who become friends over things like that." Chelsea admitted while Janet took the focus back to talking and even grabbed her wine bottle, pushing it against Chelsea's body so her boobs and stomach felt the coldness of the bottle. Making Chelsea slightly jump before she grabbed it and would try to press it back against Janet.

"No better ideas. Wasn't my plan to get you buzzed early but I've never had a good time with some wine in me." Chelsea said trying to make Janet jump by pushing it close to her side as fast as she could while her hand would wrap around her stomach and give her a slight push towards it. She would be careful so it didn't drop the wine but she wanted to be as playful as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next