by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 pm

"B..Both...all...A..any time you want...Oh god...just please don't deny me release again..." Beth was panting hard now, her body trembling with pleasure as he built her towards release again. She couldn't help it, and giving in to him was quite embarassing. Even more so with how utterly she had given up. But all she could think about now was wanting release for her building pleasure.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:16 pm

"All?" he added, "Your whole body will belong to me then?" This was a rather interesting and fortuitous turn of events. She was verging ever closer to elation than he had let her before. Her decision would need to me made swiftly, unless she wanted to be denied and dunked once again. Within her, aside from the water ebbing around her as she was pushed up and down on his cock, the feel of that dick penetrating and retreating, and the roughness of his hands holding her and guiding her body in the repetitive motion, she felt him quiver within her, shuddering as though something had happened and he was suddenly close as well. "Well?!?!" If he came and dunked her... denied her... would he leave her unfulfilled?

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:25 pm

"Y..yes..all... everything...I don't care... just don't deny me again." She could feel herself nearing her climax, quickly closing in on that moment of bliss. But she was afraid that he'd deny her and use her until he was satisfied, which would leave her to find some other way to achieve release. Or someone else if it came down to it.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm

He would not deny her a final time. This time he pumped through until she had that moment, that beautiful epiphany. Her body had been working up the hormones to experience it since he first penetrated her, and now it had been so long, she had been denied so much that her body would like release each individual explosion of pleasure as one event. Midway through, he pulled her up from the water, wrapped his own arms around her body as his own shaking orgasm was triggered by hers. Hot white fluids would fill her insides, warming her instantly in spite of the cool pool water she had been floating in.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:21 am

Beth almost screamed in pleasure as the moment shook her body. Crying in pleasure, she'd press her body up against his as he pulled her from the water. And when the pleasure finally passed, she'd let her body collapse against his, breathing hard as she closed her eyes. After a few moments, she'd let out a small sob, the fact that she'd utterly given into him sinking in. Even if it had felt wonderful to release like that.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 am

He held her against his chest for the longest time, counting the moments this silence would last. Her forehead pressed upon his shoulder and his arms wrapped around her like this. The moments were too few. As she began to sob, he lifted his trunks from the water with his feet and passed them to his left hand as his right held her full weight alone. In silence, he took her to the side, where he finally pulled his sex from hers and let her sit on the edge. He'd help her lay back if she hadn't the strength to support herself. Wordlessly, he put on his trunks and got out of the water.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 am

Once he placed her upon the edge of the pool, she would lay down on her side, curling up and covering her body up. She'd stifled her sobs at this point, closing her eyes as she lay there. "Y..you win. Happy now?" She still hated him. Though she had attacked him this time, and only had herself to blame for this, she still hated him for this.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 am

Out of the pool now he stood with his back to her about to leave. When asked, he shook his head... but she'd likely never see this curled on her side as she was. He sighed and took a few steps to leave her there, so that any other guy could come find her. Magnus couldn't help but stop and reconsider. With a sigh, he'd jump back into the pool and recover the two missing pieces of her swimsuit. With them in hand he'd return to her at her side of the pool. "I do not mistreat what is mine," his voice was low and defiant of her unspoken accusations.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:18 am

Beth could feel her anger building, wanting nothing more than to lash out at him for treating her like this. But surprisingly, Beth would bite back her anger. She had to swallow her pride after having given in to him. It was nothing short of torment for her. To lose to someone, just because they'd made her unbearably horny, and wanting to release. But even if she'd given her body over to him in submission... Well she'd reach out to take her swimsuit and put it back on, though she wasn't going to stay here much longer. After all, she wanted to go back to the dorm and clean up after her loss. "You've won now. Enjoy it while you can. I'll keep challenging you until I beat you."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 am

He nodded. Seeing that she was feeling stronger, he even betrayed a small smile for her. "Next time, it will be on my terms. You belong to me until you can beat me, you understand?" He slipped out of the pool once she was dressed and began to towel off. Magnus couldn't simply allow his time to be wasted by fighting a weaker opponent.

Magnus won by knockout (drowning)
Magnus won her body in the aftermath

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7