Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh) - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:26 am

Cursing herself for being thwarted so easily, she'd start to thrash around. She tried to turn and face him, but with her arm twisted behind her back she'd let out a cry of pain. The hold on her arm forced her to stop, knowing that thrashing about would hurt her arm even more. "Damn you. I don't care. I won't give into you this time. I won't give you the satisfaction of doing that to me again." Tough words, but ones she hoped she could stick with.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 am

He snorted at her, letting go of her left hand. "You're a fool, commanded by emotions to do irrational things." She'd instantly know where his left hand went as it found the butt of her white swimsuit. Fingers wrenched into the fabric and pulled it upwards, lifting her from the water only by her underwear. His left hand twisted back and forth, making sure the fabric would grind all the way up her crotch and rump. His right hand raised accordingly, not to cause pain but to keep the threat of pain ever present. "Allow me to show your folly."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

This time Beth would manage to bite back a cry of pai as he lifted her up. She'd start to kick her legs, flailing at first. But then she'd kick backwards, aiming to slam her feet hard against Magnus. She couldn't really aim her blows, so she just had to hope that she hit a weak spot. She didn't reply to his words, wanting more to focus on fighting and getting free than saying something she'd end up regretting.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Her flailing of her feet smashed against his legs mostly, but he knew the higher he raised her, the more likely she'd hit something a bit more tender. A glancing blow to just such a place caused his right knee to buckle, but his grip on her did not falter. He lifted her horizontally into the air now, and let go of her right arm to adjust and hold her by the back of the neck. "I gave you your chance," he growled, as suddenly, he brought her down as fast as possible upon his shoulders. There was no water to soften the blow.

If all had gone according to plan, she'd be stunned for a moment, and he'd be able to readjust his right hand grip onto her chin, and force her to stay on his shoulders. Funny, this was almost exactly the same move he had used on her to defeat her the first time.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

She knew that things had already taken a turn for the worse. He had her in his grasp, and nothing short of a lucky shot on her part was going to change that. When he brought her down on his shoulders, she'd cry out in pain, her thrashing about stopping as he managed to get a tight hold on her. "D..damn you. Put...me...down."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm

"As you wish," he said as he bounced her up off of his shoulders, only to slam her back into them. "Oh wait, that wasn't down..." he acted as though it had been an accident. Once again he bounced her off of his shoulders, only this time to throw her backwards as well, and let her splash into the water behind him. A time to reconfigure herself was not given, as he already began to turn and wrap one leg over her shoulder to keep her face under the water. "Let's see how you like being held under water, shall we?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

This time she screamed in pain, feeling the strain on her back as he slammed her down on his shoulders. Then she hit the water, flailing when he began to hold her under. His advantage kept her from being able to surface. It also kept her from hearing him. She did her best to hold her breath, but having screamed in pain earlier had left her little time to catch her breath, and her flailing was paniced, unable to keep herself calm and rational like he'd been able to do.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

His assault was unending. Once his leg looped around her body, putting her into an upper body scissors, his left hand reached down to grasp as much of her hair as possible. He wouldn't have her using her head as a weapon to his crotch as he had hers earlier. His right hand balled into a fist, and slammed down into the water to strike the top of her head. The water caused a great deal of friction that kept him from punching at full speed, so she was at least safe from being knocked out by the punch. Now he only had to wait for her to stop squirming.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 am

Though the blow hadn't hit at full force, it still got her to cry out under water. It wasn't good though, losing the rest of her air. She'd stop struggling then, not wanting to pass out from the lack of air. She didn't know if he'd bring her up for air, but at this point there was little else she could do.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 am

He kept her underwater, and with his right hand reached down to the back of her swimsuit and pulled the string loose from her neck. She had gone still, and he had to be sure she wasn't simply faking. While waiting on a response, he also untied the back of her top as well, letting the triangular pieces of fabric drift off in the pool, unless she did something to stop them.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next