by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh) - Page 6 Empty Re: Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Beth had expected him to submerge her again when she'd refused to submit to him. But when he didn't, she'd realize that it was going to be almost impossible to keep from crying out. She'd do her best, trying to bite her lower lip to keep from letting him know she was enjoying it. But not too much longer and she'd finally let out a loud moan, shutting her eyes from being embarassed.

When he finally stopped, right on the verge of her crying out in pleasure, she'd just take in deep breatsh, looking a bit confused when his thrusting had stopped. "W...what are...you doing?"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Wordlessly, he would let her fall off that sweet high she had felt coming on before dunking her underwater, depriving her of air again. Once he felt she was far enough away from orgasm he'd begin pounding her sex with his own again. Only moment later he would bring her back up for a breath of fresh air. "Make your decision!" He snarled as he aimed to take her back to the brink. "Or this will continue until you break fully"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Beth would cry out as she was dunked, causing her to swallow a mouthful of water. She didn't bother thrashing around, feeling too weak to even try now. And then he'd start thrusting inside of her once more, causing her to let out a moan as he brought her up for air again. Coughing and sputtering, she'd simply shake her head in response to his demand, still refusing to give in.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 pm

The torture was now formulaic, and she would soon realize this. Each time he'd pump her nearly to blissful release, then stop just short of letting her attain it. No matter how well she thought she could hide her reactions he always knew just when to stop to deny her prize. This would repeat numerous more times, each time intending to erode her mental will. Each time he'd repeat his demand... And each time she was shown the way to orgasm it tempted to be far better than the last!

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Beth would soon find herself trying to rock her back back against his thrusts, panting hard as she closed her eyes. But just when she thought she'd be allowed release, she'd feel him stop, letting out a moan as she squirmed in his grasp. "N..no...please stop that..." She was still refusing to offer another part of her to him, but she couldn't hide her pleasure anymore.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:50 pm

He grinned as her body could no longer deny its savage desire. She begged for him to stop, and at her next culmination he would acquiesce he pulled her ravaged form from his shaft entirely to dunk her underwater. She would feel the cold liquid fill her nethers as she was submerged. This time as he lifted her, she would be rolled onto her back so that she could float with his aid. His left hand now controlled both her forarms at her stomach. His waist would split her legs and now she floated weightlessly on her back as his shaft plunged into her again. "Make your decision. What will be mine next?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Beth would cry out when he pulled out of her and sent her underwater, once more coughing and sputtering when she came back up. With her position changed, she'd squirm a bit, a weak attempt to get free. But she'd not try for very long. When he thrust into her once more, she'd cry out in pleasure, trying to wrap her legs around him to keep him from pulling her off again. "N..no...d..don't make me choose." But she knew his patience. He'd made her torment in the showers last a lot longer. She didn't know if she could hold out against a sexual assault like this.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 pm

With one hand on her forearms he kept her from falling underwater, with his right hand on her hips he guided her up and down his shaft, beginning the process anew. He would work her towards tortured elation once again. Only now he could see her face as she attempted to hide her indecent lust. And when she had almost attained that pinnacle triumph, he'd dunk her under the water. "You want to cum on my cock don't you?" He asked once he let her resurface.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Thrashing about while under water probably felt more to him like she was squirming uncomfortably. She'd lost every ounce of strength to truly fight back at this point, and was gasping for air when he brought her back up. She'd nod her head, letting out another moan as she finally looked him in the eyes. "Y..yes...please.. please f..finish it...I can't take it anymore..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 pm

"You can have it, just offer your next hole to me." He added as he worked her on his shaft, this time taking her to the brink of ecstacy at an excruciating rate. He wanted her to have plenty of time to consider just what she could gain from his offer.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next