Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh) - Page 5 Empty Re: Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:31 am

Just because Beth had lost didn't mean she wanted to just give in and let him have his way with her. She'd feel her face turning red, sure that this time he was going to fuck her, rather than just force her submission. She'd start thrashing again as much as she could, though him pressing her up against the side of the pool kept her from being able to really hit at him. But she tried tossing her head back, hoping to hit him in the jaw or face. "Get....off!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 am

"You are not strong enough," he minded, "to get me off." It wasn't difficult to dodge the back of her head, especially when he held her with his arm and hips. With his cock out, he began to press it between her cheeks and into the folds of her sex he had claimed in their last encounter. "I believe you'll remember you've already forfeited this to... uhnn... Me..." he groaned as the head pushed against her.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:43 am

Beth remembered that well enough. Letting out a small cry of protest as he pushed inside of her, she'd finally stop squirming. He hadn't needed to tell her how uesless it was. She knew well enough. "Damn you..." She tried to think of something other than what he was doing. But it was impossible to ignore it. Especially when she realized it didn't feel quite so terrible.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

He began to slip in deeper once he had found the right angle, until he had pressed her fully up against the side of the wall. Both hands moved to hold her arms, so her struggling could be stopped. "See, I think you came back to see me because you couldn't get enough of me the first time," he grinned, noticing he slipped in rather easily. Slowly, he began to grind his sex around within hers. "But, that's neither here nor there. Now you owe me something else of your body." He leaned in close to the side of her head so that his lips could just barely grace her ear. "Ass or mouth?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Biting down harder on her lip, Beth could taste blood as she kept herself from crying out. Perhaps from crying out in pain, or maybe even pleasure. Her body trembled as he started grinding himself inside of her, finding it harder to keep herself quiet. But when he said she was going to give him something else of her body, her anger resurfaced, and she'd thrash around for a few moments before falling still once more. "Burn in hell..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 pm

He grinned at how easy it was to keep her pin against the wall. He did stop moving his hips as she began to squirm, her bid for freedom caused made it feel like she was working pleasure into his shaft all on her own. "I may. But until then you'll learn to respect your betters!". He pulled her body from the wall and dunked her face first back into the water. Once she was there, he began thrusting in and out of her again.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Beth couldn't help a small whimper that escaped her lips, having realised he'd let her squirm, causing her to grind against him unwillingly. But she didn't get long to hate herself for doing so, as he soon dunked her head under water. She'd cry out, losing air as she felt him starting to thrust against her. Closing her eyes, she'd fall still in the water, allowing him to have his way with her.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 pm

This time he would not leave her under long enough to let her drown. Instead he pulled her up almost immediately and continued pumping in and out of her sex. Hands still restrained her arms so she couldn't get just wriggle free. "This will be easier if you just forfeit your next hole to me. Mouth or ass. You'll make the choice just as you made one last time."

Last edited by 677 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Beth gasped for air as she was pulled up, With him still pounding hard into her sex, she put all her restraint to keep from moaning, She refused to give him that satisfaction. Yet if things kept up at this pace, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold out. "N...never... I won't submit.....not again!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 pm

He decided she simply couldn't be reasoned with in this state. He continued to work her body to pleasure herself on his shaft. The man certainly was not new to the act maneuvering her perfectly in the watery environment, and adjusting his strokes as she gave stiffled and subtle clues as to what she enjoyed the most. Soon, he'd force her upon the verge of orgasmic elation, and just then he would stop. He would deny her the pleasure she didn't know she wanted.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next