Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh) - Page 4 Empty Re: Seeking Revenge (For Tanosh)

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:58 am

Beth couldn't tell at this point that she was losing her swimsuit, her eyes closing as she involuntarily inhaled, causing her to choke on the water and cough, her body falling into fits and spasming as he held her under water. But soon enough, she'd go still as she passed out from lack of air. It was the one thing she hadn't wanted to have happened, and had been trying to do to him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 am

As she began to spasm, he'd begin to drag her towards the side. He was officially on the clock now. Her brain would begin to take damage in a few minutes, a minute or so after that, the damage would be irrepairible. A minute after that, she would be dead. Luckily, the side wasn't far, and he already had her out of the water. He put her on the concrete floor outside the pool and got out himself. About a minute had passed. He pressed into her chest and began pressing it a number of times to get her body pumping blood, then pressed his lips to her to give her some oxygen, and continued the chest depressions. Two breaths, thirty compressions, until she began to cough on her own, and cough all that water up. Even if she came to immediately, she'd likely be treated with a splitting headache.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 am

Everything had blanked out for her, and it seemed like no time at all passed before she was coughing, sputtering as she tried to spit the water out, while also holding back a groan of pain from her headache. Her lungs hurt too, and she'd try to roll over onto her chest, gasping for air. Even though she'd lost conciousness, her mind was already wrapped around the fact that she'd lost. And it was even worse this time, because she'd had the advantage. She could have won like that if she'd been careful. But he'd turned things around, and she was sure he was going to punish her worse than he had in their last match.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 am

He let her roll over and cough the rest of the water in her lungs out onto the ground. "You know, it's come to my attention that you were either trying to kill me... or to find a good excuse to kiss me." He said, not moving from her side, looking down at the rather angry woman named Beth. "Which was it?" If she made any sudden movements, he'd just reach out and pin her to the ground. There was no escaping him or his questions.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

Once she had caught her breath, Beth would lay there on the ground, not trying to move away from him. She didn't even try to get up. "I was trying to knock you out so I could use you for a punching bag, and get revenge for how you humiliated me." She did turn her head though so she could look up at him, glaring her displeasure at being defeated again. She could keep trying, but she doubted she'd get anywhere. It was infuriating to feel this powerless.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 am

He couldn't help but grin. "Didn't think that through, did you? If you knocked me out underwater, I would drown, and you would either have to let me die, or bring me back to life. To do the former would be murder, the later would make all this seem more like an attempt to kiss me." He was flattered, actually.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am

Her face turned red when whe pointed that out, making her squirm a bit as she started to get to her hands and knees. "W..well...That would only be a bad side effect... and it doesn't matter anyway. I screwed it all up and lost." She hated admitting that. But what good would it do her to deny it? "But I meant what I said earlier. I won't give in to you like I did last time."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 am

"I must show you that you cannot contend with me, in mind or body." He lifted her from the concrete and threw her back into the water. Once again, he'd jump into the water after her. He knew she'd not have the strength to make a dash to swim away. "Well, last time I threatened with pain and violence. Perhaps this time I shall take a different route." Once they were both in the water, he'd work to begin grappling her again.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:19 am

Beth would keep from crying out as he tossed her back to the watr, taking a deep breath instead. At first she didn't surface, just floating in the water before trying to surface, taking another deep breath. In all the confusion, she'd managed to get turned around, allowing him to start grappling her from behind.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 am

He grinned as he kept her head up out of the water, she had only just passed out, and he wouldn't be letting her try passing out again. That would just be too cruel on her body, especially now that he had already won. Pushing her up against the side, his right hand worked the strings of her swimsuit loose, letting the lower portion float off into the pool. She could feel how hard his cock was against her rump, apparently the prospect of what he was about to do to her had thrilled him. Using only one hand to hold her against the side (as well as his body) he began to work his own swim trunks off, though he'd stand on his, rather than letting them float off as he had her bathing suit. He'd have to get out of this pool sometime, after all.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next